Is salt content in food actually bad because of water retention?

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
Have about 10g daily from beef and bacon daily. Is this an issue should I cut back on it or am I stressing for no reason. I don't have much water through out the day as well only about 2L. Already planning to increase water intake

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Lorsss
Have about 10g daily from beef and bacon daily. Is this an issue should I cut back on it or am I stressing for no reason. I don't have much water through out the day as well only about 2L. Already planning to increase water intake
You flush out the sodium and other electrolytes with increased water intake. Keep your body in flush mode and watch your electrolytes!
You flush out the sodium and other electrolytes with increased water intake. Keep your body in flush mode and watch your electrolytes!
In work atm. Can give a better explanation in like 7h if you're still wondering how to minimise subq water retention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

In work atm. Can give a better explanation in like 7h if you're still wondering how to minimise subq water retention
Yes please would heavily appreciate this

Increase your pottasium intake. I keep reading that potassium intake must be higher than sodium to prevent bloat

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel, x30001, jefferson and 4 others
Aslong as your kidneys are working and you drink enough water shouldnt really matter too much but im no expert.

Increase your pottasium intake. I keep reading that potassium intake must be higher than sodium to prevent bloat
Apart from spinach I have literally nothing else that contains potassium
Might have to order some potassium tablets onlune

Apart from spinach I have literally nothing else that contains potassium
Might have to order some potassium tablets onlune
That's what I'm doing

• +1
  • +1
Aslong as your kidneys are working and you drink enough water shouldnt really matter too much but im no expert.

XD