Is saving up for major surgeries worth it if you can only get them when your already 25 years old?

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
Im in Europe and a lot of the surgeries cost 10k each. Dont want to have them done by some Indian or Turk doc so I will need years before I have enough for all of them. Im borderline manlet as well which I want to get LL for first. I already have enough for one section at this point but not 2. LL is by far the most expensive of the surgeries. So the problem is that mainly because of LL I will have the surgeries done in my mid 20s. Is it already too late then? I cant really enough money on the side until then currently studying. Maybe I can get a bimax because of my sleep apnea that might save me 30k and quite a bit of time. Is 25 too late? Should I ignore LL and put everything towards face even though Im borderline manlet so I can get the face done when Im 21/22?

I need a lot of major surgeries jfl
LL (not even 6ft right now in central Europe =over) I am 178cm 6ft =183) OVER IF I DONT GET LL even Manlet Pitt is 180cm
Bimax
Eye work (already had consultation with Taban)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Pumanator
get face done bro LL is great tbh but its not game changer unless REALLY manlet, fraud for now

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
What height are you?

Unless you're turbomanlet don't get ll.
The money would be better spent on the face

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and mewcoper
Of course, looks matter at any age

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1862, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
If you Retin-A max and take care of your collagen, you can look 20 years old at age 35 and still pull prime JBs JFL.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, mewcoper and ConspiracyTheory
not barefoot and a lot of the younger guys are all 6'2 +
If you are 5' 10-5' 11" just don't get LL. Not worth it man tbhngl. You're better off coping with lifts. Amnesia wears 4in lifts and larps as 6' 1" JFL, you should only get LL if you are sub 5' 9-10" IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 7098
yeah softmax costs me more than 100$ a month. Finasteride, Retin A, skin care (maybe I should switch to less expensive products tbh)

Problem is the 6'2 guys wear them too. 100% srs.

Where are you going for LL? And are you doing both Tibia and Femur or just one of them (will be cheaper to do 1)

probably betz institute although very expensive. someone recommended greek surgeon might go to him instead but other than those I dont trust turks or Indians

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
Deep down you already know that you will never get LL. So stop the autism and focus on something realistic.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, HighIQcel and Need2Ascend
better late than never

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Deep down you already know that you will never get LL. So stop the autism and focus on something realistic.

You never know... The world works in mysterious ways.

yes

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Im in Europe and a lot of the surgeries cost 10k each. Dont want to have them done by some Indian or Turk doc so I will need years before I have enough for all of them. Im borderline manlet as well which I want to get LL for first. I already have enough for one section at this point but not 2. LL is by far the most expensive of the surgeries. So the problem is that mainly because of LL I will have the surgeries done in my mid 20s. Is it already too late then? I cant really enough money on the side until then currently studying. Maybe I can get a bimax because of my sleep apnea that might save me 30k and quite a bit of time. Is 25 too late? Should I ignore LL and put everything towards face even though Im borderline manlet so I can get the face done when Im 21/22?

I need a lot of major surgeries jfl
LL (not even 6ft right now in central Europe =over) I am 178cm 6ft =183) OVER IF I DONT GET LL even Manlet Pitt is 180cm
Bimax
Eye work (already had consultation with Taban)
yeah honestly its not worth past?? like 35 maybe deed srs you are young as long as your skin looks young and btw past 35 you still got at least good 10 years of smashing hot big booty milfs my buddy

You never know... The world works in mysterious ways.
people on this forum make it sound like that LL is a very big deal and expensive, its really not. Just the new methods like internal nail are, u can still get the older external nail for cheap if someone like op just wants 2-3 inches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, MaxillaIsEverything, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person