Is sex with a condom a cope?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I mean, sure, she lets you fuck her, she wants your cock to please her but let's be honest, hookers do that too.

She doesn't want your children, she doesn't want your sperm to fertilize her eggs. She doesn't want to get her belly big for 9 months and suffer childbirth for your offspring.

Sex is fun and all but the real, the true meaning behind it, is to spread your seed. Your goal as a male, is to find a nice woman that you want to combine your genes with, fuck her, make lots of babies and have her raise them in your big house in the countryside.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Never_Began
even after sex with condom you will be incel cuz it wasnt raw

if you don't shoot your semen up her cervix and into her fallopian tubes, it's cope

if you don't shoot your semen up her cervix and into her fallopian tubes, it's cope

i always wanted to have my oneitis pregnant in the house cooking while I browse this site

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
This is the perfect mother for your kids @blackopstruecel
look at those hips
The fetus would grow to monstrous sizes.
Guranteed 99th percentile IQ, 99th percentile frame and 99th percentile height
Also mixed raced nigger so BBC game
e94c40377a032faffc525602162d629c.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
This is the perfect mother for your kids @blackopstruecel
look at those hips
The fetus would grow to monstrous sizes.
Guranteed 99th percentile IQ, 99th percentile frame and 99th percentile height
Also mixed raced nigger so BBC game
e94c40377a032faffc525602162d629c.jpg
:sick:

Is that a vomit emoji? How dare you.
This is a black queen, a goddess. I want her to give me kids
Please don't tell me you're one of these indians who worships white girls like the zuzzcel dude.

yes, going in raw is much better.

just tell the girl to take birth control or something

Is that a vomit emoji? How dare you.
This is a black queen, a goddess. I want her to give me kids
Please don't tell me you're one of these indians who worships white girls like the zuzzcel dude.
Yep, I'm a white girl worshipper :feelsohh::feelsohh:

On a serious note, that girls leg/hips look like she has some disease jfl. NGL I'm not gonna fuck that thing

Yep, I'm a white girl worshipper :feelsohh::feelsohh:

On a serious note, that girls leg/hips look like she has some disease jfl. NGL I'm not gonna fuck that thing
cope.
Bigger hips = bigger kids = taller = more robust = stronger = bigger brain
Also bigger ass + ass fat = smarter kids
Not even trolling, you can google the second one - fat from the ass is used to develop the brain in pregnancy

Go ahead and reproduce with some frail low estrogen basic white bitch, so she can give you autistic incel children

cope.
Bigger hips = bigger kids = taller = more robust = stronger = bigger brain
Also bigger ass + ass fat = smarter kids
Not even trolling, you can google the second one - fat from the ass is used to develop the brain in pregnancy

Go ahead and reproduce with some frail low estrogen basic white bitch, so she can give you autistic incel children
JFL at this cope.
Her hips/thigs don't look natural at all. They're vomit inducing, I'm sure she has some disorder. Also lol at relating hipfat to baby intelligence. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

White goddess >>> Everything else :love::feelsohh:

OP wants to be a father. :sneaky:

JFL at this cope.
Her hips/thigs don't look natural at all. They're vomit inducing, I'm sure she has some disorder. Also lol at relating hipfat to baby intelligence. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

White goddess >>> Everything else :love::feelsohh:
lol @ 11-gaijin
Obvious low testosterone
I crave wide hips so much because I'm a high testosterone creature - obviously
Stop worshipping whites, they view you as a meme and nothing else

Also, google what I said because it's true

lol @ 11-gaijin
Obvious low testosterone
I crave wide hips so much because I'm a high testosterone creature - obviously
Stop worshipping whites, they view you as a meme and nothing else

Also, google what I said because it's true
Liking unnatural beast hips = High T :unsure:

Also Asians have highest IQ despite Asian women having narrow hips on average than blacks who have lower IQs, lol at this logic.

Over for elenacels @blackopstruecel @11gaijin @extreme-overthinker

I wouldn't impregnate anyone for anything. If I somehow did I would hope and pray for a girl, as female = dodging the bullet just like my half sister did. I have often wished I was born female - not because I'm gay/"born in the wrong body" or whatever but simply just because life would have been so much easier. In my more desperate moments I have entertained the idea of getting a sex change, thinking it may be the only way out of my situation if there is no way I can be happy/win/make it as a man.

And tbh I haven't got what it takes to be a father anyway, even if I was younger.

I wouldn't impregnate anyone for anything. If I somehow did I would hope and pray for a girl, as female = dodging the bullet just like my half sister did. I have often wished I was born female - not because I'm gay/"born in the wrong body" or whatever but simply just because life would have been so much easier. In my more desperate moments I have entertained the idea of getting a sex change, thinking it may be the only way out of my situation if there is no way I can be happy/win/make it as a man.

And tbh I haven't got what it takes to be a father anyway, even if I was younger.
It is cuck to raise a girl for another guy to have sex with.
Every single girl here takes birth control.
Even those that aren't sexually active

High IQ raw dog or nothing

Me too man. Impregnate your oneitis > slay

That's the the only thing that matters in life. Everything else is cope.
High IQ raw dog or nothing

if she doesn't let you raw her, she doesn't love you
Every single girl here takes birth control.

do you really think birth control is more preventative than condom? jfl.
Over for elenacels @blackopstruecel @11gaijin @extreme-overthinker

it's a god thing she doesn't have a facebook