is she interested?

Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
Everytime i leave the gym( i go late at night so theres usually only like 3 people there) the girl that works at the front desk smiles at me when i walk in and when i walk out, she smiles at me , makes eye contact and says cya later sweetie and hunnie. should i approach her?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, heroinfather, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
i notices she doesnt do it to other guys, just me

• Ugh..
Reactions: heroinfather
You know its their job to greet people right? They especially would do it if you're one of the only people in there. OP has autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, adrianolm, Truecel14 and 3 others
You know its their job to greet people right? They especially would do it if you're one of the only people in there. OP has autism.
Yeah but she doesnt call other guys sweetie or hun and smile at them. I see other guys walk in and sometimes she doesnt say anything at all to them.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Maybe, I’m not a mind reader bro

Ye she wants to get pounded right there and then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, RichardSpencel, Redrighthand and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
Everytime i leave the gym( i go late at night so theres usually only like 3 people there) the girl that works at the front desk smiles at me when i walk in and when i walk out, she smiles at me , makes eye contact and says cya later sweetie and hunnie. should i approach her?
approach her and let us know what happened bhai.

smile back and say hi...

approach or volcel. let us know what happened

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Br0 she's the one br0.

U should br0 her.

you fucking retard, they are meant to smile and say bye. you fucking retard

you fucking retard, they are meant to smile and say bye. you fucking retard
he says she only does it to him. he might have a chance. how can you get laid when u don't even try? this is a good opportunity op, if she rejects you it's no big deal

he says she only does it to him. he might have a chance. how can you get laid when u don't even try? this is a good opportunity op, if she rejects you it's no big deal
every single time ive went to a gym every single girl smiled and said bye, in most cases this is the same. go outside

every single time ive went to a gym every single girl smiled and said bye, in most cases this is the same. go outside
op didn't put it this way
and idk tbh if he's exaggerating

Ask her for the raope game

no, people especially women would always say hi/bye to me at these things and my name, I think they just thought I was a nice guy and probably felt kinda bad for me

lol some of you guys are idiots, shes not just saying bye and smiling, shes saying bye sweetie and hun, making strong eye contact when doing it. she doesnt do this to any other guys except me. SHES NOT JUST SAYING BYE AND SMILING, Yes of course thatd be just doing her job, but shes not gonna say SWEETIE OR HUN to every single guy. SOme of you retarded and low IQ.

lol some of you guys are idiots, shes not just saying bye and smiling, shes saying bye sweetie and hun, making strong eye contact when doing it. she doesnt do this to any other guys except me. SHES NOT JUST SAYING BYE AND SMILING, Yes of course thatd be just doing her job, but shes not gonna say SWEETIE OR HUN to every single guy. SOme of you retarded and low IQ.
She calls you sweetie and hun? You have a high trust face its over.

She is being nice to you, because of either one of two reasons.

1. She thinks you are probably fucking autistic, thats why she is speaking to you like a child.

2. You have baby face,

Leaning towards number 1 because you made this thread in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
She is being nice to you, because of either one of two reasons.

1. She thinks you are probably fucking autistic, thats why she is speaking to you like a child.

2. You have baby face,

Leaning towards number 1 because you made this thread in the first place.

Yeah fuck it lmao. Just wont approach her