Is staring at guys arm, wrist and hands on the bus normal?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Inb4 OP is a faggot
In all seriousness I'm a twink framecel with 13.5 inch arms and 19 inch bideldtoid and twink wrist. I look similar to @jefferson before his steriod cycle.Anytime I'm on the bus I look at guys frame, wrist, hands, and arms to compare myself with. And I get mogged left and right. Gymcel is my latest obsession because of this.

• JFL
Reactions: StressShady
I look at tits and ass on the bus/train but you do you boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 206
I look at face

OP is a faggot. XD

Inb4 OP is a faggot
In all seriousness I'm a twink framecel with 13.5 inch arms and 19 inch bideldtoid and twink wrist. I look similar to @jefferson before his steriod cycle.Anytime I'm on the bus I look at guys frame, wrist, hands, and arms to compare myself with. And I get mogged left and right. Gymcel is my latest obsession because of this.
Side effects of black pill

@jefferson do you have som pics b4 your cycle? I want to see what it can actually do ngl

Inb4 OP is a faggot
dont worry i stare at people shoulder to waist ratio jus cuz im obsessed with it

we found sin's alt