Is stretching legit for growing?

mewtwo

mewtwo

Iron
Alright, fellas, this will be my first post so don't be too harsh on me.

My question is if stretching is legit for height, I want to add that I am very unflexible if that would like....stretch out the legs and sht (sounds retarded but idk)

If not, is there anything except hgh and all other kinds of illegal shit that might give me results

I know that elevated shoes might be an option but like actually make a change in my "real" height.

Soon 20 btw.

Thx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, and 79 others, joeveniro and 2 others
No

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
no, the gains exist but they r temporary. basically brings one to morning out of bed height

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and mewtwo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium and Deleted member 8080
if your posture is shit you can improve your height slightly by fixing your posture

that's about it

• +1
Reactions: mewtwo
you seem to be resistant to do anything that might work for anything so yes
But how does that work, lets pretend I go full on hgh, isn't the growth thingys already fused if that would be an option?

But how does that work, lets pretend I go full on hgh, isn't the growth thingys already fused if that would be an option?
You're like two years too old for it to do much. Was just saying in general I can tell you're not someone who would do something that works.

I'm 176-7, and yea posture saved me... and frame I fix with gym. My face looks so much better now when my neck straightens and my face down. just that 182+ is on an another level

no, the gains exist but they r temporary. basically brings one to morning out of bed height
incorrect

OP, stretching is legit in the instance that you have bad posture. Since you browse this site, you probably do. The gains from correcting postural deformities are permanent, but depend on the severity of the deformity.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Growth Plate, joeveniro and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I'm 176-7, and yea posture saved me... and frame I fix with gym. My face looks so much better now when my neck straightens and my face down. just that 182+ is on an another level
u r not short. average af. chill kid

incorrect

OP, stretching is legit in the instance that you have bad posture. Since you browse this site, you probably do. The gains from correcting postural deformities are permanent, but depend on the severity of the deformity.
Alright, so just normie search for stretches?

I know, the thing is. Average doesn't get you far does it. From what I have seen here the mentality is. 80% and above right? fk it I'm gonna make it.
the 80/20 rule is a meme

the 80/20 rule is a meme
Is it tho. I don't want to have to rely on my personality all the time. Fkn if I need to get a girl and make it last I have to be nice right? and if I'm nice then the attraction slowly fades away. I can bet that a lot of guys here can get bitches but the only reason they are still here because they don't settle for 3-4s and don't want to moneymaxx or can't.

Is it tho. I don't want to have to rely on my personality all the time. Fkn if I need to get a girl and make it last I have to be nice right? and if I'm nice then the attraction slowly fades away. I can bet that a lot of guys here can get bitches but the only reason they are still here because they don't settle for 3-4s and don't want to moneymaxx or can't.
80/20 rule relates to personality how?
u sound a bit autistic ngl, r u autistic OP?

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 9355, Growth Plate and 1 other person
The goal is the be so attractive that autism will just be a goofy personality trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 8080
troll thread :(
Nah, I'm dead serious. The reason why I ask this is that everything else seems kinda clear to me. Just that ppl is talking about this sht a lot but I have no clue if it's works or not. Legit the reason I made an account... Sorry that I don't have colors in my name.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Your height is fine.

• +1
Ty for the confidence. Just checking if there are any options left.
At this point only small stuff like the stretches you mentioned, and good posture. The difference is minimal tho.
What can make a difference would be surgery but it is a very very high risk surgery and definitely not worth the risk considering your height

• +1
At this point only small stuff like the stretches you mentioned, and good posture. The difference is minimal tho.
What can make a difference would be surgery but it is a very very high risk surgery and definitely not worth the risk considering your height
Alright so no 180 club for me then huh xD, sounds good just wanted a non retarded answer. Ty!

• +1
Reactions: loromate
Alright, fellas, this will be my first post so don't be too harsh on me.

My question is if stretching is legit for height, I want to add that I am very unflexible if that would like....stretch out the legs and sht (sounds retarded but idk)

If not, is there anything except hgh and all other kinds of illegal shit that might give me results

I know that elevated shoes might be an option but like actually make a change in my "real" height.

Soon 20 btw.

Thx.
stamina inline bac stretch bench
Glucosamine every day and lots of water
Try that and see how you get on

• +1
You can gain height with an inversion table. I gained a half inch because it corrected my spinal erector imbalance. You have to keep doing it though. It's just something I add to the end of every workout now and I haven't lost the gain. More people have tight muscles in their posterior chain than they think which is literally pulling them down.

• +1
You can gain height with an inversion table. I gained a half inch because it corrected my spinal erector imbalance. You have to keep doing it though. It's just something I add to the end of every workout now and I haven't lost the gain. More people have tight muscles in their posterior chain than they think which is literally pulling them down.
Yea this is exactly what I was thinking, I don't want to be a cheap ass tho but are there any stretches that can simulate what an inversion table does with slower gains? Or is that the only option here?

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Or is that the only option here?
It's the best option. Hamstring stretches often will help stretch the low back as well but it's not as effective as having your body weight suspended. You can also hang from a pull up bar and attach weights to your ankles but usually your grip gives out before you can get into a deep stretch.

It's the best option. Hamstring stretches often will help stretch the low back as well but it's not as effective as having your body weight suspended. You can also hang from a pull up bar and attach weights to your ankles but usually your grip gives out before you can get into a deep stretch.
Alright, ty man! so to conclude everything so far.

Fix posture, like not just having an ok kinda slouch back, go full balanced book on head kinda posture. Not just for height but good for you I guess.

Stretches with one of the tools mentioned or the next best thing stretches that include the lower back like hamstring or whatever I can find on yt.

Glucosamine for reasons unknown but helps with height I guess so I will try that aswell.

Anything else anyone wants to add because I'm gonna do this for an extended amount of time with updates. If it works I will let you know. As someone said... I'm autistic enough to do this consistently with little to no hope so anything no one else is going to try I will do it so just add that here.

Thx!

I think the best is to just follow a 10-15min stretching routine 2-3x/week, it's good for many things tbh, I take Glucosamine aswell on days I stretch, doesn't really hurt, maybe it can help squeezing out some last height growth, maybe not, worth doing still

• +1
reacts bugged out

Cattura

I think the best is to just follow a 10-15min stretching routine 2-3x/week, it's good for many things tbh, I take Glucosamine aswell on days I stretch, doesn't really hurt, maybe it can help squeezing out some last height growth, maybe not, worth doing still
Noticed any gains?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
damn yea, the asian chick profile pic was right... if that is legit my only option then yea.. I don't have the balls for that
Lol you want to believe it's high risk and low effectiveness so you can convince yourself to not do it. In reality you have less than 5% chance of incurring any complications. :lul:

With relaxin, might be.

Yea this is exactly what I was thinking, I don't want to be a cheap ass tho but are there any stretches that can simulate what an inversion table does with slower gains? Or is that the only option here?
the back stretch bench does the same thing but instead of being upside down your on your back basically
so can do for much longer with progressive overload

• +1