Is swimming bad for you because if mouth breathing?

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
When you are swimming you always have to inhale through your mouth and exhale through your nose. Trying to swim breathing through your nose is very hard, I’ve tried. Water gets into your nose instead of air, it’s terrible.

So even though swimming is a great exercise for all parts of your body and it’s also good for your skin I guess the cons outweigh the pros because of mouth breathing.

When you are swimming you always have to inhale through your mouth and exhale through your nose. Trying to swim breathing through your nose is very hard, I’ve tried. Water gets into your nose instead of air, it’s terrible.

So even though swimming is a great exercise for all parts of your body and it’s also good for your skin I guess the cons outweigh the pros because of mouth breathing.
mouth breathing is a torture for your body as I have already explained in my threads
60 minutes of mouth brething (a standard swimming training) is enough to fuck up your face, teeth and health

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
I swam at a good level for like 12 years, dont think it fucked me up tbh.

But mouth breathing in general is awful, luckily i saw an article when I was like 14 on how mouth breathing ruins your development and have breathed through my nose almost exclusively since

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Lol, I've already seen most of the time mouth breather that are more forward than average, stop coping with this serious, breathing through your mouth while swimming doesn't make you recessed if your are not actually recessed.

If you have negroid ancestors, I can tell you that you can breathe as much as you want through your mouth, and your maxilla will stay looking more forward than most of Caucasians.

Almost everything is GE-NE-TIC, a forward bimaxillary aka projected philtrum that gives this illusion of a projected maxillary even when it is not always the case is GE-NE-TIC, protruding and wide cheekbones are GE-NE-TIC.

Last edited:
well most professional swimmers look subhuman so maybe.

Low IQ af

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 502, Deleted member 2095 and 2 others
lmfao this doesn't even make any sense when u compare it to the usual mouthbreathing shit which (aside from physiological stuff like dry mouth etc) is mostly just "gravity"

What's your physique like
naturally slim and athletic looking, got fat in 2nd to last relationship but lost the weight easy enough last summer, broad shoulders and chest though but pretty sure thats genetic bc my dad is very broad

Super low iq thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and FailedNormie
No it’s not you fucking retard. Posts like this fill me with Rage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and FailedNormie
Retard its without a doubt the best cardio you can do. Nothing builds stamina like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie