Votes: 37 59.7%

• Total voters
randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
No pic = no react:feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
tattoos are low class and low trust, so probably good for slaying young dumb foids

that said, I look at guys with tattoos as a low IQ individuals and girls with tattoos as hardcore whores

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Gaia262, Gonthar and 7 others
tattoos are low class and low trust, so probably good for slaying young dumb foids

that said, I look at guys with tattoos as a low IQ individuals and girls with tattoos as hardcore whores

tatts on a girl are an easy way to know shes not relationship material

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and randomvanish

i agree but rather than slaying dumb foids i aim cute girls and ltr.
so no tattomax for me ?

I've considered tattoo maxxing too, especially since I'm baldcel. But quite a few on here says it's cope, but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I've considered tattoo maxxing too, especially since I'm baldcel. But quite a few on here says it's cope, but idk.
if you are bald definitely tattomax. but not like dumb thug tattoos. shoulders ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
FB53E5B7 CABE 439E 9EFE 1A8AE887CC9B
3955892B 1C6E 4A7D 822D 2E9271D02A8F

F897CA11 A0C3 4AEE 9533 FFE1FB637D57
69C4F380 F4A9 4784 A949 F9AFBD2B3854

Depends on who you’re trying to fuck tbh

if you are bald definitely tattomax. but not like dumb thug tattoos. shoulders ideal.

Honestly I was thinking about a sleeve tattoo or something like that. If I wanted to badboy maxx for real, then I'd do neck and face tattoos as well. But I don't think I could do that anyways because of my career.

Depends where you do it

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood, Deleted member 6423 and Arvenas
I will probably get one after gymmaxing in the future.Probably shoulder tattoo with some creative paterns and symbols.They are not really low class,depends what are you tattoing.

Actually this. There was some period of time where millenials and emos thought that it is very individualistic and spiritual to get your body tattoed.

Tbh I thought about getting a tat myself, but if Id ever get one, it would have to be something extremely amazing from one of the best tat artist ever. Like I would travel to usa and pay 5k or more to get like a whole arm tattoed by one of the most talented artists and something really outstanding, not just some boring trivial bullshit.

So because I never got to the point to commit to this "project", I have no tats and I now I think its better this way.

Whenever I see ppl with a tattoo, doesnt matter male or female, I automatically assimilate it with low IQ/education and just being some unserious goofy punk. And dont get me started with tats that look like shit (tribal shit and such) and are spread across multiple body parts without any sense behind it etc.

Real talk- I once started a conversation with a foid seller/cashier at a beverages store. She was alone in the whole store. It was without any second thoughts etc., I just asked some stuff about a beverage that I was looking for. And we got into a smalltalk, like really short, but Ive noticed that she kinda like me. A couple of days later I was there again (this time there were more ppl at the store) and she was super friendly, like unnaturally friendly, when I payed she was all happy and "smiley" and said something like "I wish you a very nice weekend" in a very enthusiastic way, it was a clear sign of liking me tbh. Mb not "hey let smash after my shift" type of liking, but she kinda liked me I assume. Her age Id assume late 20s or so.

Anyways she looks rather plain jane, but she doesnt put makeup on, so for that she was actually kinda cute. She is small and rather petite, actually the type I like. But like really plain, almost shy type of look how she dresses and acts etc. So this took place in late winter the few times that I was at that store.

A couple of weeks later it was really sunny and warm on that day and she had some clothes that exposed her arms, and I saw a tat that she had on her upper part of the arm. There was some kind of a dog on it and other random shit and or ppl, I guess stuff or some events that happened in her life or something like that. When I saw that, I instinctively kinda lost alot of interest to her. It happened instantly and kinda instinctively, without me thinking too much about it. I dont wanna say that it was prejudice or smth, but its like- "dang.. she is prolly damaged emotionally or smth" that came to my mind instantly. After that it just so happened that I didnt go to shop there for some time (for no particular reason) and after a while when I wanted to go there again, the store was closed, probably wasnt earning enough money for them or whatever.

So yeah TL fucking DR- small talk with foid seller/cashier at beverage store-> at first sympathy for her appearance and character. Once tats got revealed-> instant turn off, due to fear of damaged psyche and probably depression issues etc.

Still I shoulda gotten her number or smth. I still kinda liked her tbh despite the fkn tat.

Tattoos are overrated nowadays and should be only used on masc guys. Thots being marked with tattoos are just funny and/or not feminine

Imagine getting a tattoo depending if people like it or not, that's what makes it low IQ and degenerate imo. Your physical body is only here for ~80 years, get a tattoo if you really want.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Jon12
Imagine getting a tattoo depending if people like it or not, that's what makes it low IQ and degenerate imo. Your physical body is only here for ~80 years, get a tattoo if you really want.
People here are ready to pay 20k to a surgeon to get their face cut open and remodel their bones. All just to get liked by other people. You have to adopt to the market.

Tattoomaxxing is legit for slaying whores ONLY, tattoomaxxing does not help if you are trying to find an LTR and probably makes things more difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760, Deleted member 5061 and randomvanish
This is such a hard decision.
I want to get one too.
Fuaaark

no tattoo is mandatory
all tiktok chads have full sleeves
no tats = fag pussy ass boii bitch virgin milky bar kid
Tattoomaxxing is legit for slaying whores ONLY, tattoomaxxing does not help if you are trying to find an LTR and probably makes things more difficult.
copemaxxed to the limit i see

good girls want to "tame a wild stallion" and "lock him down" with tats.

Only thing tats are not good for - business.

I would never trust a wide faced , high t, low inhib tatted hunk with my money NEVER!
Imagine not doing something out of made up "morals" if it mathematically benefits your reproductive success.

HELLO DUM DUM! You should never worry about something being "good" or "bad" or you liking something or not. Only thing that matters if it yields results. Nobody cares about your tastes, feelings or opinions. It's all about getting laid or paid. If tattoos get you laid, you get tattoos, it's simple as that. No IFs Ands and BUTS and other high inhib bullsheeeet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, l0st@sea and randomvanish
Imagine not doing something out of made up "morals" if it mathematically benefits your reproductive success.

HELLO DUM DUM! You should never worry about something being "good" or "bad" or you liking something or not. Only thing that matters if it yields results. Nobody cares about your tastes, feelings or opinions. It's all about getting laid or paid. If tattoos get you laid, you get tattoos, it's simple as that. No IFs Ands and BUTS and other high inhib bullsheeeet

Bro getting a tattoo just because it "Lays or pays" is literally high inhib, you think Chad/Alphas get a tattoo because other people likes it or because he wants to get one?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Bro getting a tattoo just because it "Lays or pays" is literally high inhib, you think Chad/Alphas get a tattoo because other people likes it or because he wants to get one?
yes. people always seek attention and approval. they got these because of this.

depends on the pheno tbh

lol @ you for asking this question you high inhibition pussy bitch with no sense of self.

• JFL
Reactions: bhad and randomvanish
I don't fucking care what "alphas" or "Chads" do. If I read a scientific research paper that says getting ttattoos makes pussy wet, I get the tatttos because I want to fuck wet pussy. I don't give a fuck about being "alpha". I only care about fucking prime pussy or getting money. FUCK this chad / alpha gay ass "stoic masculine male" bullshit story crap you tell yurelfves t have your ego feel higher
lol @ you for asking this question you high inhibition pussy bitch with no sense of self.
"Sense of self" is an overrated meme for normie dumbshits to feel more about their lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, randomvanish and bhad
I don't fucking care what "alphas" or "Chads" do. If I read a scientific research paper that says getting ttattoos makes pussy wet, I get the tatttos because I want to fuck wet pussy. I don't give a fuck about being "alpha". I only care about fucking prime pussy or getting money. FUCK this chad / alpha gay ass "stoic masculine male" bullshit story crap you tell yurelfves t have your ego feel higher

"Sense of self" is an overrated meme for normie dumbshits to feel more about their lives

This is why you will be mentalcelled

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I'm very tempted to inject test, put on a few inches and then get a shoulder+sleeve.

This is why you will be mentalcelled
Who givs a fuck. I literally don't care I am clown mentalcel alpha beta as long as I get dopamine rush from pussy and money. Everything else is ego crap

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and randomvanish
FUCK this chad / alpha gay ass "stoic masculine male" bullshit story crap you tell yurelfves t have your ego feel higher
exactly.

also this twinks always assume that chads/high status men doesn't give a shit about people's thinking.
no. they do give and that's why they become succesful at social circles.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and OCDMaxxing
yes, almost always. though some people can pull it off and not look very low class

Cringe, as you “ read scientific studies that say tattoos indeed get pusiese wet”, go be a lame cuck getting lame tribal tattoos for Pusey.
Who givs a fuck. I literally don't care I am clown mentalcel alpha beta as long as I get dopamine rush from pussy and money. Everything else is ego crap
Meth is better and easier for your goals.
exactly.

also this twinks always assume that chads/high status men doesn't give a shit about people's thinking.
no. they do give and that's why they become succesful at social circles.
Yeah they need to read scientific studies, and ask on incel forums whether tattoos will get them pussy and status. Fucking lol @ you autist.

Last edited:
Cringe, as you “ read scientific studies that say tattoos indeed get pusiese wet”, go be a lame cuck getting lame tribal tattoos for Pusey.

Yeah they need to read scientific studies, and ask on incel forums whether tattoos will get them pussy and status. Fucking lol @ you autist.

go and write something about rihanna you idiot.

"muhh bitchs want bad boys, look at rihanna" jfl

Last edited:
i don't hate tattoos but i'm sure i'd hate them on me
every tattoo i thought about doing i would hate today, not even kidding
that's why i'll never do one
i get tired of things easily

Tats definitely can make a guy more sexually appealing to women. Gives more of a bad boy vibe.

Done in the right places along with muscles and a slight tan.

No neck tats and no overly colourful tats though.

I prefer the clean look. If you want tattoos at least look at other guys that look similar to you that have tats to get an idea on what would look good on you.

Avoid neck/face at all costs.

go be a lame cuck getting lame tribal tattoos for Pusey.
More normie "holier than thou" ego crap. "LOL ur a pussi" "Lol ur not a real man". Such ego shaming shit. NO CARE. Only stats matter. Only MATHS matter. If MATHS say chance of pussy increase by average 3.15% upon tribal tattoo, then you get the tribal tattoo, because the numbers say so.

Will do when older.

yeah calling me autist and shaming me sure rebutted my argumetns sand convinced me. Good job normie coper!

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Tattoos were good because it wasn't mainstream. Now zero tattoo is good because ppl without them are not mainstream 🤡