Is tattoo-maxxing legit?

B

Baller1

Iron
Gives off bad boy vibes, low inhib, etc, possibly increasing smv.

What types of tattoos are best for this purpose? Sleeves, tribal, quotes?

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
JFL, no. Getting tattoos is retarded

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore, BeestungLipsTheory, Schönling and 5 others
Yes but I fucking hate tattoos.

In spite of this I have to be honest and say that both my mates with full high quality sleeves get asked about them all the time. It’s literally the easiest conversation starter in the modern world for 18-35 year olds. And the attention their tats get is equally from males and females.

It works best if you’re in good shape though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, middayshowers, BeestungLipsTheory and 9 others
ya

Yes but I fucking hate tattoos.

In spite of this I have to be honest and say that both my mates with full high quality sleeves get asked about them all the time. It’s literally the easiest conversation starter in the modern world for 18-35 year olds. And the attention their tats get is equally from males and females.

It works best if you’re in good shape though.

this is so fucking true. even bluepilled days I remember seeing someone with a sick sleeve and always wanting to ask about it. Id love to get a sleeve but deep down i know i cant pull it off with my face lol

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and diggbicc
ya

View attachment 238435View attachment 238442

View attachment 238443View attachment 238439

this is so fucking true. even bluepilled days I remember seeing someone with a sick sleeve and always wanting to ask about it. Id love to get a sleeve but deep down i know i cant pull it off with my face lol
You can defo pull one off bro. If anything it would help “sharpen” your aesthetic since you claim you’re unhappy with having a “boyish” face. One of the two friends I mentioned above has more of a boyish face than you do (granted, he covers it up with a beard but still.) his physique is also put to shame by yours, facially you look at least as good looking (he has better coloring though), and he gets compliments on his sleeve by girls and guys on a near daily basis. Chicks stop to grab his arm to check it out and ask about “wow that’s an angel next to a pen on your bicep, that’s so deep, what does it mean to you?:love:” And the lad says “It means I believe My fate is written in the clouds” JFLLLL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 3593
Probably but I'll never do it because I think they're retarded. Then again I'm basically a boomer

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
You can defo pull one off bro. If anything it would help “sharpen” your aesthetic since you claim you’re unhappy with having a “boyish” face. One of the two friends I mentioned above has more of a boyish face than you do (granted, he covers it up with a beard but still.) his physique is also put to shame by yours, facially you look at least as good looking (he has better coloring though), and he gets compliments on his sleeve by girls and guys in a near daily basis. Chicks stop to grab his arm to check it out and ask about “wow that’s an angel next to a pen on your bicep, that’s so deep, what does it mean to you?:love:” And the lad says “It means I believe My fate is written in the clouds” JFLLLL

Holy shit lifefuel. I was always under the impression a boyish face with tats was a double negative so to speak.

Holy shit lifefuel. I was always under the impression a boyish face with tats was a double negative so to speak.
Your face isn’t that boyish. It’s definitely not some super square chiseled “Warrior” skull like Ed Jenkins, but it’s still dimorphic.

If it’s a scale between someone like @PubertyMaxxer and someone like @Amnesia , you’re much closer to the latter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Its legit. Especially on tinder. Made experinents bro

It’s so strange too, you’d think by now we reached the point of tattoo oversaturation, yet they still work as far as social maxxing goes.

I’ll never get one but if I wanted to get an effortless conversation starter and dark triad trait, a tatted sleeve would be the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
It’s so strange too, you’d think by now we reached the point of tattoo oversaturation, yet they still work as far as social maxxing goes.

I’ll never get one but if I wanted to get an effortless conversation starter and dark triad trait, a tatted sleeve would be the way to go.

Yeah tats are great, we know how dumb and unoriginal women are so it gives a girl an obvious ice breaker to ask you about if they are into you. I know a lot of guys who claim they have gotten laid cause of tats being a convo opener to girls they never would have talked to in the first place

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 4416, Almu and 3 others
Yeah tats are great, we know how dumb and unoriginal women are so it gives a girl an obvious ice breaker to ask you about if they are into you. I know a lot of guys who claim they have gotten laid cause of tats being a convo opener to girls they never would have talked to in the first place
/Thread

definitely legit if you are masc maxxing like me. makes you more of a bad boy in womens eyes. especially at 6ft8. speaking outta experience.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Seriously have no idea what is it with women and tattoos tbh, guess it triggers some primal shit or whatever.
@Amnesia you got any tattoos bro?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Don’t get them if you’re pale. Otherwise it can be great for giving off a badboy vibe.

If you’re doing it just for a conversation starter though, then that’s pretty beta tbh. If the girl’s going to fuck you after talking about tattoos, she would have fucked you anyways IF you made the move to talk to her.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Gives off bad boy vibes, low inhib, etc, possibly increasing smv.

What types of tattoos are best for this purpose? Sleeves, tribal, quotes?
I prefer sleeves and trobals. Watch out for even contrast between black and skin, it mKes you look more muscular.
Ideal might be the german rapper Kontra K

What do u think about brown skin and tats?

• +1
Reactions: NoBodyWorld
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
getting tatted again as i type this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 178
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, OCDMaxxing and Baller1
Normies, boomers and soccer moms have tattoos now, I've even seen old men with disgusting sagging skin with them so unless you want to impress jailbaits don't even bother.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Brb

Attachments

• 5cfe0a6baf3ded7f04965a046f7bae55.jpg
    5cfe0a6baf3ded7f04965a046f7bae55.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 1549a27333d0c4cc48342890beb0adde.jpg
    1549a27333d0c4cc48342890beb0adde.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 134
  • +1
Normies, boomers and soccer moms have tattoos now, I've even seen old men with disgusting sagging skin with them so unless you want to impress jailbaits don't even bother.
I want to impress jbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 39, wristcel and 2 others
Seen a bunch of foids on Tinder saying they like that shit

Seen tons of girls bios saying they love tats

What you getting?

skull

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
  • +1
Reactions: Baller1 and OCDMaxxing
Alpha black&white photorealistic sculptural sleeves with aggressive animals / symbols is where it's at.

• +1
Alpha black&white photorealistic sculptural sleeves with aggressive animals / symbols is where it's at.

here's a part of the skull

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 118
  • +1
Reactions: Baller1 and OCDMaxxing
if you like skanks, then yes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxxer and Enlil
here's a part of the skull
Good stuff. Nerds will say it is cringe, tryhard, but it will make you look more masculine. If you want to not look as tough and more approachable then just cover it with a shirt and smile at people or wear a funny shirt with a popular meme or something. So norms think "wow he is tough, but down to earth and friendly!"
if you like skanks, then yes
Cope. It's all about being suited up and having a little glimpse of your sleeve, attracting aristocrat Stacies, because suit shows you are still high class, yet having that bad boy age that none of those high class skinny fag nerds have.

Aristocrat Stacies get wet at thought of a wild, dangerous stallion, but social conventions prevent them going to low class pitbull drug dealer thugs with Jersey Shore style, so you need to have high class look, but with the edge (barely visible tat, ripped bod, tanned, thick as fuck neck), also work on having sophisticated language. This RTT method slays the high class pussy. You could cuck Harry the Prince with methods like these.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, middayshowers, Amnesia and 3 others
Good stuff. Nerds will say it is cringe, tryhard, but it will make you look more masculine. If you want to not look as tough and more approachable then just cover it with a shirt and smile at people or wear a funny shirt with a popular meme or something. So norms think "wow he is tough, but down to earth and friendly!"

Cope. It's all about being suited up and having a little glimpse of your sleeve, attracting aristocrat Stacies, because suit shows you are still high class, yet having that bad boy age that none of those high class skinny fag nerds have.

i already have some tats on me arm and i wear a long sleeve whenever it's necessary.

before I was anti tattoo, now i know it can get you pussy.

i am a 6ft8 kickboxer, masc/dom maxxing, not pretty boy maxing

Attachments

• 904A69FF-9433-4100-AB15-1267BE359EB5.jpeg
    904A69FF-9433-4100-AB15-1267BE359EB5.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 115
  • +1
i already have some tats on me arm and i wear a long sleeve whenever it's necessary.

Bro shit works for pretty boy maxxing too: Zayn, Chris Brown, G eazy, Bieber to name a few

• +1
This is amazing, but the body is shit. I would never get a tattoo that big, because it would cover my aesthetic mussels, however, I would totally get partial rendition on a sleeve. This is official bad boy alpha style that betas find intimidating as fuck so shit on it. Never get an artsy tattoo, hipster tattoo, colorful one or geometric one or one with the forest meme around wrist or some abstract hipster album art type of tat. Always get the typical macho ones. If it looks like a prison tat HUGE DHV!!! But it is hard to make sleeves look like prison tats.
Can you give cases where tattoos gotten you pussy?

Holy shit, 6'8''kickboxer is god mode on earth.

• +1
This is amazing, but the body is shit. I would never get a tattoo that big, because it would cover my aesthetic mussels, however, I would totally get partial rendition on a sleeve. This is official bad boy alpha style that betas find intimidating as fuck so shit on it. Never get an artsy tattoo, hipster tattoo, colorful one or geometric one or one with the forest meme around wrist or some abstract hipster album art type of tat. Always get the typical macho ones. If it looks like a prison tat HUGE DHV!!! But it is hard to make sleeves look like prison tats.
Post some examples boyo

unless you want to impress jailbaits don't even bother.
That's like saying 'unless you want to be a billionnaire, don't even bother'' - lol. JB's are the hottest girls there are by quite some distance

Anyway, yeah, tats are legit in my experience
I hate it, but it's true. Girls are dumb as fuck and love trends. Even though it's now at the point where everyone seems to have tats, the trend still has some legs and will still be attractive to girls (over having no tats) for a good few years yet

I kind of have no interest in getting tats, but I keep thinking about getting a few done (neck, hands and sleeve to start. No point in half assing it) simply as a looksmax. Kind of hate myself for contemplating it, though. Such a sell out!!

Last edited:
  • +1
That's like saying 'unless you want to be a billionnaire, don't even bother'' - lol. JB's are the hottest girls there are by quite some distance

Anyway, yeah, tats are legit in my experience
I hate it, but it's true. Girls are dumb as fuck and love trends. Even though it's now at the point where everyone seems to have tats, the trend still has some legs and will still be attractive go girls (over having no tats) for a good few years yet

I kind of have no interest in getting tats, but I keep thinking about getting a few done (neck, hands and sleeve to start. No point in half assing it) simply as a looksmax. Kind of hate myself for contemplating it, though. Such a sell out!!
Why would you hate yourself? You should do whatever is effective for procreation, that is main imperative of biological organism. Feelings don't matter, only logic. Why do you think I'm getting fake scars? Because they are hot as fuck and signal survivability.

• +1
it's legit.
But you also gotta be badass. otherwise it's just try-hard/odd.

• +1
why dont u get a temporary tatto and test for yourself ? its pretty cheap.

@6ft8InTheNetherlands how much pussy do you get? 6'8, Kickboxer, you must be living life on godmode

• +1
If you’re getting tats to specifically attract women you already lost.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxxer and Baller1
If you’re getting tats to specifically attract women you already lost.
Jfl. If you're doing any looksmaxxing to attract women you've lost. According to that logic we should all rope. Niggas be like "What's the point of muh contacts, implants, lifts". Too many double standards on this forum. Jeesh.
Pretty sure the whole fucking point of this forum is to become the best version of yourself so you can slay. Why else are we here? Lol.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Amnesia, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
Jfl. If you're doing any looksmaxxing to attract women you've lost. According to that logic we should all rope. Niggas be like "What's the point of muh contacts, implants, lifts". Too many double standards on this forum. Jeesh.
Pretty sure the whole fucking point of this forum is to become the best version of yourself so you can slay. Why else are we here? Lol.
Exactly, I'm doing all of this for women. Let's not be hypocrites.

• +1