Is the back of my head a failo? [pic]

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Here's the outline of my skull. I never saw the back of my head as a huge failo or death sentence until I saw this and realized that it was similar to mine:

The back of my head is very similar to that of the alien/incel skull.
Is it really a huge failo or more likely exaggerated/a meme?

Here's the outline of my skull. I never saw the back of my head as a huge failo or death sentence until I saw this and realized that it was similar to mine:
View attachment 45562
View attachment 45565
tl;dr

View attachment 45562
View attachment 45565
Just hairmax and it wont matter.

It looks like you're tilting your head up in the outline anyway. PM your profile and I'll check.

Elaborate
Hair covers up shit skulls. Thats why only a few people can pull off the bald look. Just keep your hair medium-long and it'll fraud your skull

no. women are not getting wet by even chads back of the head stop coping its not failo

• +1
Reactions: Baki, fobos, SLA and 1 other person
Hair covers up shit skulls. Thats why only a few people can pull off the bald look. Just keep your hair medium-long and it'll fraud your skull
It's the opposite if the back of the skull is so big. Thick longer hair makes it look even bigger.
But I agree that hairstyle can improve this look. Very short hair on the back and longer hair on the top will reduce the size of the back of the skull probably.

It's the opposite if the back of the skull is so big. Thick longer hair makes it look even bigger.
But I agree that hairstyle can improve this look. Very short hair on the back and longer hair on the top will reduce the size of the back of the skull probably.
Yeah, try new things out. Can't really do much to change your skull

Skullmax bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Bro, your worried about your skull, imagine having my skull. You'd have roped by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Looks completely normal

Search for your conversation with me from 2 months or so ago and you will see the pic i sent you
Nvm. Not even i can find the conversation with you. I don't know what happened to it.

• +1
Yes the occiput isn’t optimal n twig neck

Pic is better

Search for your conversation with me from 2 months or so ago and you will see the pic i sent you
Nvm. Not even i can find the conversation with you. I don't know what happened to it.
Send it again I don't remember seeing your pic. The only conversation I can find between us is me sending pics because of acne

Over for Chico and Orb

• +1
If that is your actual forehead slope then you are lifting up your head way too much, even for normie standards (almost everyone has their head lifted up to some extent)

Your forehead slope in fact looks so severe, that I believe that you could completely fix your alien occiput by holding your head in a normal position.

Then you'd have a conehead tho...

Last edited:
If that is your actual forehead slope then you are lifting up your head way too much, even for normie standards (almost everyone has their head lifted up to some extent)

Your forehead slope in fact looks so severe, that I believe that you could completely fix your alien occiput by holding your head in a normal position.
It's a normal forehead slope

Cover it up with hair.