Is the face still growing at 20 years old?

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
I've lately been noticing that my zygos/cheekbones have popping out more than ever before. I haven't been actively mewing, haven't exercised in almost two years so no body fat % dropping, and no bonesmashing or any work done at all.

Only thing I can think of is getting my laser treatments for acne scarring making the skin tighter around the bone and thus protruding it out more? But I doubt it could cause this much protrusion compared to this time last year.

Is my face still growing into itself?

Really depends whether you were an early or an late bloomer, some people still grow in height after 18, but mandibles tend to grow even after youve reached your adult height i dont know about cheekbones tho

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Julius
Really depends whether you were an early or an late bloomer, some people still grow in height after 18, but mandibles tend to grow even after youve reached your adult height i dont know about cheekbones tho
I was a very early bloomer in terms of height but face didn't get going until I was 15-16 years old.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
21 is generally accepted as the final growth point. Anything past that is INCREDIBLY rare like .00001%

21 is generally accepted as the final growth point. Anything past that is INCREDIBLY rare like .00001%
Huh maybe I'm getting in some last minute growth or something, cause I used to have flat cheekbones but now I'm legit mirin the hell outta of my zygos

• Love it
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Huh maybe I'm getting in some last minute growth or something, cause I used to have flat cheekbones but now I'm legit mirin the hell outta of my zygos
229544 6e0dd7f051962267e79984bf27c14b0a
118915 ce5bc81374cfd5ebedb97b139641cfe8

We still got this guy from 21-25. So anything's possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, 5'8manlet, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
maybe you gained fat

The browridge probably, my brow grew prominent in my early 20s

Exactly as it sounds, my browbone protruted
I have noticed also a bit more pronounced brow ridge than before. My eyes are more deep set than they ever were before also.

after 15 its over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'd say the face matures from adolescent into young adult at around the age of 21. It's cringeworthy as fuck to look back at pictures of me and my mates when we were 18/19. I'd say for us guys, at least, the last phase of facial maturity that happens around this age probably works in our favour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
your face never stops 'growing', in the sense that it never stays constant and changes throughout your entire life. Peak bone mass is mid to late 20s for men I think. Your mandible etc can absolutely grow past 20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
your face never stops 'growing', in the sense that it never stays constant and changes throughout your entire life. Peak bone mass is mid to late 20s for men I think. Your mandible etc can absolutely grow past 20.
what age do beards complete stop developing though?