Adept
Time online
6d 11h 48m
EllenJoy

EllenJoy

Trainee
Time online
2d 6h 21m
How old are you? Is anyone in your family bald?

If you are over 25+ with and no one in your family is bald you might be okay.

Morgothos

Morgothos

Adept
Time online
6d 11h 48m
How old are you? Is anyone in your family bald?

If you are over 25+ with and no one in your family is bald you might be okay.
I'm 18....and nobody except two uncles on my fathers side out of like 7. My grandpa on my mothers side is 80 and has a full head of hair. How can I reverse it?

justadude

justadude

Professional
Time online
11d 9h 26m
he has already arrived my friend

schmaltz

schmaltz

Trainee
Time online
1d 4h 2m
start taking progress pics of your hairline and crown. look at the rate at which you shed as well. If it worsens in a few months you better start fin asap

Morgothos

Morgothos

Adept
Time online
6d 11h 48m
start taking progress pics of your hairline and crown. look at the rate at which you shed as well. If it worsens in a few months you better start fin asap
Definitely a good idea, but I'm also gonna treat my hair with some basic anti hair loss stuff.But man If my hair is gone,I'd have to focus every single aspect of my life one moneymaxxing to afterwards surgerymaxx even more than I already had planned,but still depressing as fuck considering a stacy was all over my hair and couldn''t stop talking about it. I'm pretty much known for my hair.If it's gone.....my life would be gone.Why does my 80 year old grandpa have a full head of hair with no sign of recession while also being a 6'3 gigachad,the hell did I inherit?

Casadonis

Casadonis

Elementalist
Time online
69d 2h 14m
Go to a dermatologist and get him to look at your hairline and if you have miniaturizing hairs (e.g. trichoscan). Apart from that look into alfatradiol and or finasteride.

Cares

Cares

Legend
Time online
14d 4h 19m
The eagle has landed. Mr norwood is there to take another. Don’t waste anymore time, get on the stuff

P

Pipilika

Adept
Time online
7d 19h 16m
I m in finasteride and minoxydil for two months.

Nerfmonk

Nerfmonk

Trainee
Time online
8d 11h 34m
Don't listen blindly to all these bloodthristy incels. Might be mature hairline might be balding, hard to tell. Take pics every week in same lighting and if it gets worse consider fin and minox. Started balding at 18 and the big 3 has saved my hair (and life) lol

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)