Is the Norwood Reaper coming?

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
20200701 030548

yes

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
How old are you? Is anyone in your family bald?

If you are over 25+ with and no one in your family is bald you might be okay.

How old are you? Is anyone in your family bald?

If you are over 25+ with and no one in your family is bald you might be okay.
I'm 18....and nobody except two uncles on my fathers side out of like 7. My grandpa on my mothers side is 80 and has a full head of hair. How can I reverse it?

he has already arrived my friend

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Deleted member 7125
start taking progress pics of your hairline and crown. look at the rate at which you shed as well. If it worsens in a few months you better start fin asap

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81
start taking progress pics of your hairline and crown. look at the rate at which you shed as well. If it worsens in a few months you better start fin asap
Definitely a good idea, but I'm also gonna treat my hair with some basic anti hair loss stuff.But man If my hair is gone,I'd have to focus every single aspect of my life one moneymaxxing to afterwards surgerymaxx even more than I already had planned,but still depressing as fuck considering a stacy was all over my hair and couldn''t stop talking about it. I'm pretty much known for my hair.If it's gone.....my life would be gone.Why does my 80 year old grandpa have a full head of hair with no sign of recession while also being a 6'3 gigachad,the hell did I inherit?

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Go Dutasteride NOW
Inject Estrogen
Over for you bro, you will be NW7 in 5 months max.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Austrian Oak and Matthias8272
Go to a dermatologist and get him to look at your hairline and if you have miniaturizing hairs (e.g. trichoscan). Apart from that look into alfatradiol and or finasteride.

The eagle has landed. Mr norwood is there to take another. Don’t waste anymore time, get on the stuff

I m in finasteride and minoxydil for two months.

Don't listen blindly to all these bloodthristy incels. Might be mature hairline might be balding, hard to tell. Take pics every week in same lighting and if it gets worse consider fin and minox. Started balding at 18 and the big 3 has saved my hair (and life) lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125