Is the use of ketoconazole (Regenepure) topically in the hair will reduce whole body DHT?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
It's a serious question, I have dandruff and I heard the use of ketoconazole is the right way to get rid of it but it mainly works by fucking DHT, will it stays in the scalp or will it affect my whole body?

unlikely and ketoconzole doesn't do a whole lot to reverse hair loss. but it does help dandruff :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Slyfex8
unlikely and ketoconzole doesn't do a whole lot to reverse hair loss. but it does help dandruff :feelsautistic:

My dandruff are literally snowfalling tbh.

Probably no-shampoo but the shampoo fuck my hair so much...

My dandruff are literally snowfalling tbh.

Probably no-shampoo but the shampoo fuck my hair so much...
i use nothing 5 days a week and Nizoral 2 days. it seemed to work. also RU58841 for hair loss

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slyfex8 and RAITEIII
i use nothing 5 days a week and Nizoral 2 days. it seemed to work. also RU58841 for hair loss

Far from hairloss or norwooding for the moment, but is RU58841 so good? Like this thing literally prevent male pattern baldness without even affecting your body DHT? Good to know for the future

Far from hairloss or norwooding for the moment, but is RU58841 so good? Like this thing literally prevent male pattern baldness without even affecting your body DHT? Good to know for the future
ive not been on it long. at best it has slowed the shedding. but im also on duta which crashes dht.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8