Is their any surgery to actually change your bones to fit the bone structure of a Caucasian ? ded serious here ?

trying to down people that try to improve? ive improved more than anyone on this forum jfl

why do you think i made all those theoretical threads

sir, what's the best way for me to ascend to 6 PSL, ie more or less 7+/10 IRL ?
It's a genuine thread with a genuine question is their such a possible surgery as for retarded threads you can say what you want but mine are mostly for the most high iq i back up what i say you don't

don't you know that...
you can be ethnic + beautiful ?

It's a genuine thread with a genuine question is their such a possible surgery as for retarded threads you can say what you want but mine are mostly for the most high iq i back up what i say you don't
you don't back up shit you dumb fuck. you keep going in circles with your pseudoscience
sir, what's the best way for me to ascend to 6 PSL, ie more or less 7+/10 IRL ?
lose weight first then you will see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you don't back up shit you dumb fuck. you keep going in circles with your pseudoscience

Look up my latest posts for monistic idealism i post links for emergent space time and hilberts space look up the pen-rose interpretation for consciousness being emergent the older posts you have a point but i don't act like an arrogant ass about this shit if anything if this god exists i'm trying to commune with it that or if it don't exist i will rope tbh fuck life

Look up my latest posts for monistic idealism i post links for emergent space time and hilberts space look up the pen-rose interpretation for consciousness being emergent the older posts you have a point but i don't act like an arrogant ass about this shit if anything if this god exists i'm trying to commune with it that or if it don't exist i will rope tbh fuck life
didn't read a single word, nor will I read your shitty threads

instead of typing all this bullcrap you should be out moving your fat ass to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
didn't read a single word, nor will I read your shitty threads

instead of typing all this bullcrap you should be out moving your fat ass to lose weight

If you didn't read a single thing then your to retarded to even understand concepts tbh as for losing weight what is the point for a man who will soon rope

Reincarnation

If you didn't read a single thing then your to retarded to even understand concepts tbh as for losing weight what is the point for a man who will soon rope
keep projecting you self hating rat. just because im not willing to read your autism doesn't mean it's ideas i can't comprehend, rather they don't contribute to me in any way predicting who's it coming from

body fat loss = literally everything if you haven't realised already

• +1
keep projecting you self hating rat. just because im not willing to read your autism doesn't mean it's ideas i can't comprehend, rather they don't contribute to me in any way predicting who's it coming from

body fat loss = literally everything if you haven't realised already

Genetic fallacy if you reject something merely on the grounds it's from someone you don't like and yes you do have a motive.

2nd point projection is akin to i know you are but what am i yes keep sticking to prehighschool insults really moves the conversation forwards doesn't it.

3rd point that is exactly how narrow minded twats think tbh they think they know everthing and reject the other side.

4th point i agree fat loss is everthing but your not reading a single thing i fucking put i what is the point if i will soon rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Genetic fallacy if you reject something merely on the grounds it's from someone you don't like and yes you do have a motive.

2nd point projection is akin to i know you are but what am i yes keep sticking to prehighschool insults really moves the conversation forwards doesn't it.

3rd point that is exactly how narrow minded twats think tbh they think they know everthing and reject the other side.

4th point i agree fat loss is everthing but your not reading a single thing i fucking put i what is the point if i will soon rope
you won't rope, too low T for that

• +1
you won't rope, too low T for that

JFL try me tbh but it's fine if you don't believe good luck though where were heading death seems like a mercy

Dude your a researcher research harder

your parents would have spank you tbh, and it's desserved. It's like saying "fk ya all, i hate you, your genetics, your pheno, everything for the sake of foids".

Assuming it's just bone structure here can we not alter the bones enough to give off the caucasian face effect ded serious here ?
for black people:
nose width reduction

lip reduction

hydroquinone (for blacks and indians)

for asians the surgeries to become more caucasian are monolid surgery and cheekbone reduction

Assuming it's just bone structure here can we not alter the bones enough to give off the caucasian face effect ded serious here ?
Gigaretard none of this utopical bullshit is possible

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Inject milk in your vessels

Yes you would have to identify the genes for caucasoid bone growth and those for other phenotypes , then replace them with CRISPR in human embryos. The outcome is unknown and nobody is funding cosmetical genetic research on humans, not even for height. Ethically, and business wise, it's probably never going to happen

Yes you would have to identify the genes for caucasoid bone growth and those for other phenotypes , then replace them with CRISPR in human embryos. The outcome is unknown and nobody is funding cosmetical genetic research on humans, not even for height. Ethically, and business wise, it's probably never going to happen

When the roping is to strong to tbh

wait for gene editing to come out (probs 50 years+)
still, if you change the genes, very unlikely that your body just does a recomposition. It is legit for yours kids

still, if you change the genes, very unlikely that your body just does a recomposition. It is legit for yours kids
human cells replace themselves constantly, if you change the instructions it will change the outcome over time.

human cells replace themselves constantly, if you change the instructions it will change the outcome over time.
you would have to induce a second puberty through chemicals
in other words: cancermaxxing