Is their hope for a growth spurt?

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
I'm turning 16 soon and I'm only 5'7 on the dot. I'm kinda hoping that I can grow a few more inches to atleast 5'10. I've started eating more protein and exercising more often, hopefully this will save me.

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 11748
you gotta believe doggo

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I'm turning 16 soon and I'm only 5'7 on the dot. I'm kinda hoping that I can grow a few more inches to atleast 5'10. I've started eating more protein and exercising more often, hopefully this will save me.
how tall are your parents? Have you been growing recently?

you'll probably clock out on 5´10 at most, probably less.

Convert your moms height to a male version equivalent then add that height to your fathers and divide by 2. That’s most likely the height you will be.

According to the law of averages, if that height is below average you are more likely to be taller than that number. Conversely, if that height is above average you will most likely end up below it.

Don’t forget to consider your grandparents height as well because genes skip generations quite often.

Convert your moms height to a male version equivalent then add that height to your fathers and divide by 2. That’s most likely the height you will be.

According to the law of averages, if that height above is below average you are more likely to be taller than that number. Conversely, if that height is above average you will most likely end up below it.

Don’t forget to consider your grandparents height as well because genes skip generations quite often.
cope

I spoke facts and you replied cope in less than a second, you’re smarter than that
its cope height cannot be predicted with anything, other than bone scan

@WadlowMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and WadlowMaxxing

@WadlowMaxxing
Never said it could be predicted, it can be estimated though

@WadlowMaxxing
Like another way is to look at the height of your siblings and compare it to yours, that’s more accurate than looking at your parents height

Idk bro, i was 5'9 at 16 and im still 5'9" at 19. Who tf knows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dimitri, Need2Ascend, Rainman988 and 2 others
Likely not. Over

my condolences