is there a difference between an attractive european, asian, curry and black eye area?

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
Averaged-images-of-three-ethnicities-African-European-and-East-Asian-with-ten.png

Averaged images of three ethnicities (African, European, and East Asian), with ten salient shape attributes indicated: CI = canthal inclination, ECF = epicanthal fold, IPC = inferior palpebral convexity, IPS = inferior palpebral sulcus, ONF = orbitonasal fossa, OTF = orbitotemporal fossa, PMS = palpebromalar sulcus, SPC = superior palpebral convexity, SPS = superior palpebral sulcus, and STF = supratarsal fold.
and we have this study on women but what about males?

2-Figure1-1.png

Periorbital aesthetic characteristics in average or attractive composite faces from different races. The seven composite faces used in this study were an average Korean face (AVK), an attractive Korean face (ATK), an attractive Asian face (ATA), an average Caucasian face (AVC), an attractive Caucasian face (ATC), an average African face (AVB), and an attractive African face (ATB).

post faces of attractive curry, chinese and black men tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SkinjobCatastrophe and goat2x
i have no idea how an attractive asian men looks like, like who is adored in china atm?

i have no idea how an attractive asian men looks like, like who is adored in china atm?

Where is the attractive Indian females ? in this study

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and homo_faber
I have seen this study before. Whats interesting is that, for many different ethnicities the average attractive eye and eye area measurements are far off from the population averages, but for every ethnicity the preferred, attractive dimensions are very similar and tend to fall close to the european averages.

• +1
Reactions: brainded and homo_faber
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and need pu$sy fast
Its cope
Attractive eye area will look the same everywhere

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
im joking i guess indians were not included in the study

Why does everyone always ignore a race of over 1 billion people were pretty hard to miss

Keep barking for prettt boy Asian slayers. He is pumping stacies while you speak. Good looks transcend race
Did i talk about race ricecel ?
Attractive asians exist but that man is legit ugly (bug eye, chinlet/jawlet)

This is what an attractive asian look like
6c3a4127df691c368b389e4d9258a2fd

Averaged-images-of-three-ethnicities-African-European-and-East-Asian-with-ten.png

and we have this study on women but what about males?

2-Figure1-1.png

post faces of attractive curry, chinese and black men tbh
Yes. Different 'races' have different orbital shapes. Caucasoids generally have low-set squarish orbitals, Negroids generally have medium-set rectangular orbitals. Mongoloids have high-set round orbitals, & Australoids have square orbitals. Your eye orbitals dictate if you will have an attractive eye area or not.

Attachments

• Human Skull Shapes.jpg
    Human Skull Shapes.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 31
  • aboriginal_skull.jpg
    aboriginal_skull.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
Images   2020 12 07T065749586

Then again the chart is for women, so I don't think it will be representative for men.

Well I lived in china for 10 years and from my experience "pretty boys" over there are way more attractive than "manly chads". Generally speaking east Asian men have less androgenic features compared to other races, therefore you won't find many super masculine looking Asian dudes. But to say that Asians don't look good is just absurd. Here are some guys that would be considered very attractive in east Asia (Japan/Korea/China) :

And an this guy would generally be considered more attractive in the west:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back