Is there a natural way to suppress estrogen production?

Epitaph

Epitaph

Goodbye cruel world
I'm talking about foods and shit.

My body's just about done growing I think, if that's important.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
no point suppressing estrogen beyond puberty, if anything estradiol is the most important hormone after puberty. It plays more of a role in sexual arousal and erection quality than androgens like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, it's also neuroprotective and can upregulate serotonin receptors.

In puberty aromatase inhibitors work to inhibit the aromatase enzyme from synthesizing estradiol from testosterone, there are naturally occurring aromatase inhibiting compounds in plants and vegetables, citrus fruits like oranges have anti-aromatase compounds in them. So do foods like white-button mushrooms.

but you're better off using actual drugs that have potent inhibitory effects on estradiol, anastrozole, for example, will inhibit 96.7% of serum aromatase at 1mg daily, 25mg of exemestane will inhibit 97.7% and letrozole will inhibit upwards of 98.9-99.9% of aromatase at 2.5mg daily.
again, there isn't a point in actively trying to lower estradiol.

other drugs like clomiphene and Nolvadex act on the estradiol receptors as antagonists, they'll bind to the receptor at a higher affinity than endogenous estradiol and won't exert estrogenic effects, hence the name 'antagonist', there are hundreds of other estradiol receptor antagonists, but I don't recommend them at all.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Epitaph
and not to mention you'll feel like utter shit on ai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
no point suppressing estrogen beyond puberty, if anything estradiol is the most important hormone after puberty. It plays more of a role in sexual arousal and erection quality than androgens like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, it's also neuroprotective and can upregulate serotonin receptors.

In puberty aromatase inhibitors work to inhibit the aromatase enzyme from synthesizing estradiol from testosterone, there are naturally occurring aromatase inhibiting compounds in plants and vegetables, citrus fruits like oranges have anti-aromatase compounds in them. So do foods like white-button mushrooms.

but you're better off using actual drugs that have potent inhibitory effects on estradiol, anastrozole, for example, will inhibit 96.7% of serum aromatase at 1mg daily, 25mg of exemestane will inhibit 97.7% and letrozole will inhibit upwards of 98.9-99.9% of aromatase at 2.5mg daily.
again, there isn't a point in actively trying to lower estradiol.

other drugs like clomiphene and Nolvadex act on the estradiol receptors as antagonists, they'll bind to the receptor at a higher affinity than endogenous estradiol and won't exert estrogenic effects, hence the name 'antagonist', there are hundreds of other estradiol receptor antagonists, but I don't recommend them at all.
Dude I've seen your comments around here. You have a lot of technical knowledge about this kind of stuff.

Are you doing a major in Bio/Chem?

Dude I've seen your comments around here. You have a lot of technical knowledge about this kind of stuff.

Are you doing a major in Bio/Chem?
Yeah, I'm finishing high school then doing bio-medicine.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand, LordNorwood and 2 others
You're still in highschool?
Are you trying to heightmax, and if so , what do you use? I'm 18 and have grown 1-2cm in the past 8 months.

Noice im doing biomedicine rn its quite fucking challenging certainly helps if you have a good base knowledge and understanding of human physiology, good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2756
Yes

Yes
Appreciate it.
Do you have a tl;dr? Or I'll just read it when I'm free.

Appreciate it.
Do you have a tl;dr? Or I'll just read it when I'm free.
Look at the tables and see what you have access to. The easiest to get are white button mushroom but there are some stronger that you may have access to.

• +1
Reactions: Epitaph
raw onions bro