Is there a psycho-analytic guidebook for emulating/ manipulating thuggy hoodminded people? For thugmaxxing or NT maxxing

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
Also because people need to find a way to know wtf to do just in case thugmaxxed NTmaxxed chimpcels are lurching about around the pussy-fetching grounds in your local vacinity.
Is there any site, book, etc. that has any intel on it?
Imagine how those borenormies would look at it if we were doing it lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 1680, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 4 others
I wonder how this thread is even in the looksmaxxing section.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, goat2x, Petsmart and 4 others
I wonder how this thread is even in the looksmaxxing section.
mindmaxxing is looksmaxxing.
This place has no subforum of NTmaxxxing so wtf.

drop your iq by 40 points and you should be good. srs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, Epitaph, Deleted member 5258 and 4 others
mindmaxxing is looksmaxxing.
Ah! That's how the 5ft Paki Janitor ended up with Stacy! He had mind control and charisma under his belt... no wonder.
What a genius OP.

Ah! That's how the 5ft Paki Janitor ended up with Stacy! He had mind control and charisma under his belt... no wonder.
What a genius OP.
Hyperbolic sarcasm is not witty anymore. What are we, pre-internet? lol

Being neurotypical can help boost someone average or someone who can get through to a girl but still needs a minimum requirement of looks. This whole fucking forum is fallaciously erringly oriented on gigachad pull, lack it and all cope. bs. lmao.
But without a doubt me saying that if you could work at something will have the hecklers start shouting no hope, give up, loser cuz xyz.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
^ At this point, I'm not even gonna reply, because i'm afraid my IQ will drop dramatically. Happy coping OP. "muh NT muh low inhib, muh thugmaxxing".

you want to act like one or be one

RTTmaxxed Normie Copers Anthem:

lower your iq by hitting yourself with a brick

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
You don't learn something like this from books, go and move in a ghetto or go to prison, where you will be surrounded by real thugs and you will learn more in a few months than reading all the books in the world.

shit thread

You can't read a book on how to be manipulative lmao, you either have it or you don't.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
You don't learn something like this from books, go and move in a ghetto or go to prison, where you will be surrounded by real thugs and you will learn more in a few months than reading all the books in the world.
He will just become a Brittany:

^ At this point, I'm not even gonna reply, because i'm afraid my IQ will drop dramatically. Happy coping OP. "muh NT muh low inhib, muh thugmaxxing".
2/10 troll.

You can't read a book on how to be manipulative lmao, you either have it or you don't.
I'm not talking about it developing skills but about having raw information to help contribute to one's inner capacities.
Yes it's like saying that reading a book on how to be a basketball player will make you a basketball palyer when it has to do with nature, genetics, etc. I know, but there is still a place for experience, and information concerning the sport itself, just like with almost naything.

In fact manipulation is one of the easier things to do than becoming sometihng that requires chad tier genes lol. You people are so black and white rather than spectrum and range.
I know you can't read experience, but what if you wanna do something in the easiest way possible lol.
I have good pattern finding skills and there are some ghetto thugs on the internet, and irl I've been observing and making my test rats. But ultimately they're not worth the effort for me to go out there and risk my life.

Last edited:
You keep making stupid threads. Yesterday it was about bodybuilders. Go hit to gym and get stronger. Probably a scrawny ass soy boy hating on stronger men on the internet. You remind me of bullied kids who imagine they have superpowers. Stop being a fucking loser and get off the internet.

Last edited:
You keep making stupid threads. Yesterday it was about bodybuilders. Go hit to gym and get stronger. Probably a scrawny ass soy boy hating on stronger men on the internet. You remind me of bullied kids who imagine they have superpowers. Stop being a fucking loser and get off the internet.
Ok boomer lol.
Literally the boomerest shit I've seen. And least contextful.
If this technically isn't an incel forum I'm gonna see myopic normies once in a while.
I said I was asking waht women would find more aesthetic lithe or gymmaxxing. That doesn't mean I don't go to the gym lmao. It's not mental masturbation to go out and make it known we should be aware of thugmaxxed NT people and try to develop a hotbed for mentally controlling them.

Ok boomer lol.
Literally the boomerest shit I've seen. And least contextful.
If this technically isn't an incel forum I'm gonna see myopic normies once in a while.
I said I was asking waht women would find more aesthetic lithe or gymmaxxing. That doesn't mean I don't go to the gym lmao. It's not mental masturbation to go out and make it known we should be aware of thugmaxxed NT people and try to develop a hotbed for mentally controlling them.

I meant your other thread where you took a dig at gymmaxxers

Bro ignore all the other dudes, they are the most delusional people i'v seen in awhile.
Being NT is really important.

But these dudes stay 24/7 in there man cave so they have a warped view of reality, also the site doesn't help.
so they think only looks matter and nothing else does.
Looks are really important but so is being social/NT

If you are goodlooking but can't keep the converstation going or act like a autist goodluck on getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
I meant your other thread where you took a dig at gymmaxxers
I am not against gymmaxxers lmao. I am just saying that insecurity is the ONLY driving force the human mind has for things that humanity isn't programmed to love. We're not programmed to love working out as much as we are programmed to live either being fit, or in vast wealth/ abundance (why we get good tastes from meat, and fatty carb rich foods).
Most people who claim "they love working out" are saying that because of a saturated sense of self satisfaction from either doing it (deluded they're better htan other people) or they enjoy being better looking.

exceptions but besides health it's all image, and not feelign good enough without it.
Insecurity either means being a weak person or having very high standards. Semantics and interpretation on which either person fits on, of course, unless they're undeniably ugly.
Bro ignore all the other dudes, they are the most delusional people i'v seen in awhile.
Being NT is really important.

But these dudes stay 24/7 in there man cave so they have a warped view of reality, also the site doesn't help.
so they think only looks matter and nothing else does.
Looks are really important but so is being social/NT

If you are goodlooking but can't keep the converstation going or act like a autist goodluck on getting laid.
you need to surpass hollywood stars to get laid or have extreme JBW if you are autistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
High T, DHT, and dopamine.

Listen to lots of Trap/Gangsta rap

Do MMA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thugmaxxing ultimately comes down to being ready to fight , and possibly to the death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 6401 and OCDMaxxing
Take Alcohol,GHB
Get brain damage, lowers iq

• +1
Try to move to the projects or a lower-income area, try to be cool with some ghetto niggers. I’m fucking asian but I’m thugmaxxed bc I do fraud and crime and used to sell drugs lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
Try to move to the projects or a lower-income area, try to be cool with some ghetto niggers. I’m fucking asian but I’m thugmaxxed bc I do fraud and crime and used to sell drugs lol
jfl bro, no you didnt

• +1
start by going up to girls and ask them to rate you if its below 8 go home and rope

• +1
Faggot tier post. It isn't the iq that attracts chicks.

A high iq chad = low iq chad to a girl

• +1
having a dad that isn't a pushover for starters

• +1
jfl yes i did. i was a vendor on WHM and cannahome. i also sold pressed flualp pills at school.
mirin ngl. why did he get banned?

• +1
THERE IS NO FUCKING BOOK. HERES BASICS: SHINY BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR AND POOR LOVE SHINY THINGS

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back