dutasteride

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness and Deleted member 6273
Topilutamide, aka Eucapil.

saw palmetto is a weak antiandrogen, but only anecdotal reports for benefits, and even about that there are people on propeciahelp claiming PFS

then there is the DHT blocker shampoo nizoral, but the benefit again will be limited

I don't know if there are some underground designer new medicines, but I wouldn't risk it if I was afraid of fin to begin with

Topical finasteride or better topical dutasteride apparently reduces side effects and increases concentration in the scalp

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Baldingman1998
does it work tho?
Stopped my shedding, even while sarming. Didn't regrow me tho.

I'm only worried about the fluoride content. Fluoride fucks iodine. I take kelp to detox from fluoride, and I'm thinking of thyroidmaxxing.

Dutasteride, sold under the brand name Avodart among others, is a medication primarily used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.

wtf

Same thing with fina thats how it was discovered.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
fin is safe and very few people get side effects from it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, BigBoy and 1 other person
fin is safe and very few people get side effects from it
what if i wanna have kids later tho tbh

wouldnt i be asking for down syndrome babies if im on fin and i coom

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and wasted
what if i wanna have kids later tho tbh

wouldnt i be asking for down syndrome babies if im on fin and i coom
everything goes back to normal when you stop using it for a few months so u neednt worry about that shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, BigBoy and 4 others
If you want something safe get breezula (Cb-03-01). Just got FDA approved and it's not messing with hormones. I think fin works better tough.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
ffs
the jews are smart

fuck your genetiks up or be bald
Choose Silly Goy 🤪

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and WadlowMaxxing
yes,
hairtransplant. there isn't anything safer than fin as a drug. it's a unicorn.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
@op
or RU58841cuz Cb is very expensive tbh ngl. i get 0 side effects from it and it works instantly but applying it is a pain in the ass imo
If you want something safe get breezula. Cb-03-01. Just got FDA approved and it's not messing with hormones. I think fin works better tough.

bro when are you going to start ur first cycle?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
yes,
hairtransplant. there isn't anything safer than fin as a drug. it's a unicorn.
For a HT you still often need to use fin to keep the hairs. Then a hair system would be better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and BigBoy
@op
or RU58841cuz Cb is very expensive tbh ngl. i get 0 side effects from it and it works instantly but applying it is a pain in the ass imo

bro when are you gonna start ur first cycle?
no idea ngl, im not thinning or anything and im nw0 and so is my 27 year old brother and my 25 year old brother

my dad only started balding in mid 30s but he also said he didnt take care of it

idk tbh.... thinking of starting by age 20, im almost 18 now

@op

bro when are you going to start ur first cycle?
Still cant decide what to use. Test or anavar.
Was searching for what blood work to do and all the companies dont do all the parameters I want.
dont want to spend 400 euros for multiple bloodwork sessions and I dont want to tell my gp I am using it.
Got anavar 50mg a day in my shopping cart. Its 200 euros rip. Also got topical finesteride and minoxidil in my shopping cart. Not sure if I would add it. With RU I would just use a low dose of fin anyway. Fin is prob needed when using test to keep hair.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Was searching for what blood work to do and all the companies dont do all the parameters I want.
dont want to spend 400 euros for multiple bloodwork sessions and I dont want to tell my gp I am using it.
Got anavar 50mg a day in my shopping cart. Its 200 euros rip. Also got topical finesteride and minoxidil in my shopping cart. Not sure if I would add it. With RU I would just use a low dose of fin anyway. Fin is prob needed when using test to keep hair.
100 mgs of test + 25 mgs of anavar builds the same amount of muscle 600 mgs of test (8 weeks) according to a study i cant find the link of rn ( :feelswhy: ) so u might wanna try that and gl btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Pumanator
For a HT you still often need to use fin to keep the hairs. Then a hair system would be better.
yes unfortunately like for 6 months they suggest to use it but not a "must do" thing. prp + minoxidil can work well too.
hair system is pretty good but high quality products are pretty expensive.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 10536, quakociaptockh and 2 others
If you want something safe get breezula (Cb-03-01). Just got FDA approved and it's not messing with hormones. I think fin works better tough.
I dont know what i need to do
i receded to a nw2-2.5 6 years ago
but i dont know if i lost more hair since then

Will get HT soon for hairline but i dont know if i thinning else where (TrichoScan says no)

When i go with hands trough hair in the morning i lose 5-10 hairs
When i autistic comb hair for 5-10 mins i lose 50-70 hairs

Thinking about getting on nizoral first? (I dont have dandruff tho)
And maybe some Alfatradiol or topical micro fin for extra protection?

I dont know what i need to do
i receded to a nw2-2.5 6 years ago
but i dont know if i lost more hair since then

Will get HT soon for hairline but i dont know if i thinning else where (TrichoScan says no)

When i go with hands trough hair in the morning i lose 5-10 hairs
When i autistic comb hair for 5-10 mins i lose 50-70 hairs

Thinking about getting on nizoral first? (I dont have dandruff tho)
And maybe some Alfatradiol or topical micro fin for extra protection?
Hard to say if you are balding. You could be at the break even point to keep your density. Its normal to lose 100-150 hairs a day. Also if the pros say you are not balding I think you are fine. There are also phases where you lose more hair then you gain and the opposite. The best is to keep track of the amount you lose and make photos compare them.

To completely stop hairloss you need one or more of the following compounds to stop the hormones from destroying the follicle:
- Fin
-dut
-CB-03-01
-Ru58441

You will still lose some hair since they have to be replaced to regrow time to time.
Ketaconozol works a little bit an can be enough to stop some hair loss.

For density:
- Stemoxydine (build a little bit)
- Castor oil (oral is best, builds a little bit)
- minoxidil (best density builder)
-Alfatadriol ( builds ok)

These are decent. There are more options. The person doing the HT knows better what to use and the end result of the HT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and lasthope
Hard to say if you are balding. You could be at the break even point to keep your density. Its normal to lose 100-150 hairs a day. Also if the pros say you are not balding I think you are fine. There are also phases where you lose more hair then you gain and the opposite. The best is to keep track of the amount you lose and make photos compare them.

To completely stop hairloss you need one or more of the following compounds to stop the hormones from destroying the follicle:
- Fin
-dut
-CB-03-01
-Ru58441

You will still lose some hair since they have to be replaced to regrow time to time.
Ketaconozol works a little bit an can be enough to stop some hair loss.

For density:
- Stemoxydine
- Castor oil (oral is best)
- minoxidil (best density builder)

These are decent. There are more options. The person doing the HT knows better what to use and the end result of the HT.
Yeah my plan is to discuss it with the HT doc.
I just dont want to lose any more hair and expacially no density since i have not the best density since teens lol
But i also think jumping right on fin would be probaly overkill

I just need some method to keep track of my hair quality, i even buyed usb microscope but its a bit hard to use

Right now using some minox but will drop it soon since i get headaches

Maybe this is a good plan:
-Keto
- Stemoxydine
-And then adding
- CB-03-01 and/or topical fin if needed

edit: yeah i think i am on the break even point where i keep density but my lose some density over the next years
thank god i dont have agressive hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
suicide. It guarantees that you won't suffer for your future hair loss

Finasteride literally us one of the safest Drugs you can use. There a little to no Side effects if used for Hair restoration

Finasteride literally us one of the safest Drugs you can use. There a little to no Side effects if used for Hair restoration
Cope

The safe alternative is to try it and check if you get any sides, most people don't.

The safe alternative is to try it and check if you get any sides, most people don't.
what dose would be safe enough to try at and see if i get sides? 0.25mg is enough?

what dose would be safe enough to try at and see if i get sides? 0.25mg is enough?
Topical fin mixed with minox, 0,5-0,1mg/ml, im doing that right now and broke my nofap to monitor boners and whatnot, did bloodwork too. No sides, from all the stuff i used on my hair the only side effect was MORE HAIR. Nevertheless i train 4 days a week, cardio 4 days a week, and my bloods are perfect, if you are obese, borderline high E and whatnot maybe you feel like shit on fin, who knows.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 9699
Topical fin mixed with minox, 0,5-0,1mg/ml, im doing that right now and broke my nofap to monitor boners and whatnot, did bloodwork too. No sides, from all the stuff i used on my hair the only side effect was MORE HAIR. Nevertheless i train 4 days a week, cardio 4 days a week, and my bloods are perfect, if you are obese, borderline high E and whatnot maybe you feel like shit on fin, who knows.
What would be a good sign from my bloodwork that fin wouldn't fuck me over?

What would be a good sign from my bloodwork that fin wouldn't fuck me over?
Well, you get bloods done and if you feel like shit you can get blood done again and see if anything went out of range.
More plates more dates has a video on it, go watch.
I also did a sperm analysis.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 9699
Wait you got more hair even when you are nw1.5?

Wait you got more hair even when you are nw1.5?
Yes, im growing my hairline back and the small hairs that are appearing (2-3cm) cover the area so much that it looks like i have perfect hair right now, maybe when they grow to the same lenght of the rest, the look wont be that good.

Last edited:
Nigga then dont use test. Hair=Life

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yes, im growing my hairline back and the small hairs that are appearing (2-3cm) cover the area so much that it looks like i have perfect hair right now, maybe when they grow to the same lenght of the rest, the look wont be that good.
Did you tried oral fin?

i thinking about to just try it even when i somehow afraid a bit
Do bloods and try it topically, topical fin is all you need if you have mild hair loss, or just minox+alfatradiol/fluridil. It's pretty easy to see if you have sides if you have a regulated life, i got no sides so far, used it twice topically.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Do bloods and try it topically, topical fin is all you need if you have mild hair loss, or just minox+alfatradiol/fluridil. It's pretty easy to see if you have sides if you have a regulated life, i got no sides so far, used it twice topically.
Will get bloodwork done

but i think i will just hop on oral since i its just more convenient
when i get sides i get on topicals

Will get bloodwork done

but i think i will just hop on oral since i its just more convenient
when i get sides i get on topicals
Using it mixed with minoxidil once a day is not a big deal really, takes less than brushing your teeth. You can buy fin powder in China and mix it in half a bottle of minoxidil, better than crushing proscar pills. You want to be using minox anyways, who doesn't want 10% extra hair.

Using it mixed with minoxidil once a day is not a big deal really, takes less than brushing your teeth. You can buy fin powder in China and mix it in half a bottle of minoxidil, better than crushing proscar pills. You want to be using minox anyways, who doesn't want 10% extra hair.
but when you get a gf or friends comes over you need to hide your chemicals etc.
also there is not much evidenc if fin works topcial or just go systematic and then have the same effect as oral

yeah sadly min give me strong headaches at first
now only mild ones but still wanna drop it soon i think

but when you get a gf or friends comes over you need to hide your chemicals etc.
also there is not much evidenc if fin works topcial or just go systematic and then have the same effect as oral

yeah sadly min give me strong headaches at first
now only mild ones but still wanna drop it soon i think
Minox is a blood pressure drug, most people have high BP anyways, when it goes systemic is not a big deal. Fin goes systemic but doesn't reduce DHT that much as oral.
I don't really get any sides so far, maybe a couple of days of dizziness when i started using alfa+stemox but started wearing a hat while sleeping and all golden, maybe it was getting all over my face or the dizziness whas due to something else.
Buy a 30-60ml dropper and leave it in the fridge, nobody knows whats that for, you can say it's eyedrops for dry eye or whatever.

Minox is a blood pressure drug, most people have high BP anyways, when it goes systemic is not a big deal. Fin goes systemic but doesn't reduce DHT that much as oral.
I don't really get any sides so far, maybe a couple of days of dizziness when i started using alfa+stemox but started wearing a hat while sleeping and all golden, maybe it was getting all over my face or the dizziness whas due to something else.
Buy a 30-60ml dropper and leave it in the fridge, nobody knows whats that for, you can say it's eyedrops for dry eye or whatever.
Mh i think my doc mention sometimes why BP iq quit low
min probaly pushed me to low sadly

mh will think about it but right now tempted to try out oral fin

Mh i think my doc mention sometimes why BP iq quit low
min probaly pushed me to low sadly

mh will think about it but right now tempted to try out oral fin
I went to a derm and he advised me to go topical and once it's not strong enough go oral, do what you want though, you are probably overthinking it.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I went to a derm and he advised me to go topical and once it's not strong enough go oral, do what you want though, you are probably overthinking it.
yeah sadly overthinking as fuck lol
litery spend 100h+ to decide to take fin or not lol

i will make a appoinment with my HT doc i think and then decide

my derm also recommend me topical probaly bcs of sides