Is there a superior frame than this GIGATYRONE

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Goddamn. Look at this frame. It is >2 shoulder to hips ratio.

Ugu

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Coping and androidcel
@FatmanO framemogs him

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, BornAgainChad, RichardSpencel and 9 others
S l300

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel and SayNoToRotting
Ahaan Panday framemogs him

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac
notice how he is also roided to the bone?
I find it hilarious how people on these boards always say "muscles are cope, clavicles are all that matter, only they determine how wide you are". You know, also stuff like "Chad is 24 inch wide ottermode" but whenever those fools are forced to back up their claims with examples, all they come up with is this one meme image of two evidently photoshopped dudes:

In best case scenario they will refer to the same few 99.99th pecentile pro athlete swimmers, humans you'll never encounter in your entire life to be worth worrying about, and who are still packed on with considerable muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Phad and FatmanO
having a bigger frame past like 21.5”-22” bideltoid is no almost difference for attracting foids tbh

having a bigger frame past like 21.5”-22” bideltoid is no almost difference for attracting foids tbh
21.5" bideltoid looks normal for a guy my height. I want to be above avergae like @Nibba's 23" bideltoid (I am waiting till you are free bro :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:)

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel

Apparently this Tyrone has a 50 inch bideltoid (bs). It’s probably more like 25-30 inches.

Apparently this Tyrone has a 50 inch bideltoid (bs). It’s probably more like 25-30 inches.

that just become weird looking monster

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
21.5" bideltoid looks normal for a guy my height. I want to be above avergae like @Nibba's 23" bideltoid (I am waiting till you are free bro :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:)
I'm always free bro ??

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel