Is there a way to get vertically bigger chest? (I think i trained incline better than flat this months)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
IMG 20201010 153115
IMG 20201010 153411

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 9380
boob jobmax

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Having bigger chest makes you look like you havr a longer chest

• +1
Unfortunately, it's all genetics but you should continue to train, you don't even know how your chest are gonna look like

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Are you working all three heads of the chest? The upper, sternal and abdominal(lower)? if you only work the sternal one while leaving the other two out you will have that muscular but shitty chest.

• +1
Are you working all three heads of the chest? The upper, sternal and abdominal(lower)? if you only work the sternal one while leaving the other two out you will have that muscular but shitty chest.
You mean clavicular and sternal, thats it

All insertions and genetics I am sorry.

• +1
nice 14% bf bro

• +1

Attachments

• 0580010C-EADF-45C2-A9AB-E2B830B145C2.jpeg
    0580010C-EADF-45C2-A9AB-E2B830B145C2.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Without your arms hiding it please i'm trying to see your lumbar curve
Screenshot 2020 10 10 19 24 46 306 commiuigallery
like this? This is the only i got left from the video Will make a photo if you want

daily reminder insertions determine athletic performance and strength as well
weak, small chest= weak punch, weak grappling etc

• +1
Like I told you before on another thread that you made @larsanova69 , your muscles are small because they are weak, not because you have a bad frame. If you want a bigger chest, get your flat bench press to 225 lbs for 5 reps, then if you want it to be even bigger, get your flat bench press to 315 lbs for 1 rep or better than that, and it will be huge. Most guys never get to the advanced level on all 6 main lifts because they are lazy, when I say the main 6 lifts I mean: the weighted chin up, the overhead press, the barbell row, the bench press, the squat and the deadlift. Those are the lifts you must focus on to get bigger.

However, if you are really lean, you'll find it really difficult to make progress because to build muscle, you must recover and to recover you must eat more, but you don't have to cut and bulk, you can bulk up to 15-20% body fat, and then maintain that while building muscle, but you can't add 20 lbs of muscle to your frame while staying lean unless you use steroids.

So you're going to have to sacrifice your lean face and your abs for some time to get muscular, otherwise your progress will be much slower than it could be, in 5 years you'll do less progress than you could have done in 1 year at a higher body fat, and I say this from experience because it was my biggest mistake, I started lifting in 2016 but because I was scared of getting fat, I didn't make a lot of progress since then. It was only when I started eating more and gaining weight, that I got stronger, bigger and more muscular.

The intermediate strength standards are:
a 135 lb (61.24 kg) overhead press
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) barbell row
a 225 lb (102.06 kg) bench press
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) squat
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) deadlift

The advanced strength standards are:
a 100 lb (45.36 kg) weighted chin up
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) overhead press
a 275 lb (124.74 kg) barbell row
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) bench press
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) squat
a 500 lb (226.8 kg) deadlift

It should take you only 6-12 months of training to get to the intermediate level, and 3 years in total at most to reach the advanced level.
Since everybody is different and not everyone has the same genetics, you may be a bit above or a bit below those numbers but they are a good way to measure your progress.

Going from beginner to intermediate should make you pack on 20-24 lbs of muscle, and going from intermediate to advanced should make you pack on 16-18 lbs of muscle again, so in total you should be able to gain 36-42 lbs of muscle in 3 years which is a lot of muscle mass, if you neglect your legs, you'll only gain half of that amount, so you shouldn't neglect them.

At the intermediate level, you'll look great with a shirt off but with a shirt on you may look decent or you may not look like you even lift.
At the advanced level, you'll look amazing with a shirt off and with a shirt on everyone will be able to tell that you lift, you'll be huge.
Good examples of the advanced level would be Omarisuf, AlphaDestiny and Scott Herman. After the advanced level, your progress will slow down a lot but you may still be able to get to much higher numbers depending on your genetics. Some guys reach a 600 lb deadlift and a 500 lb squat, others reach even a 600 lb squat or a 700 lb deadlift. The level after advanced is elite, you'll probably have some lifts that you are genetically gifted in, for manlets that would be the bench press, while for tall guys it is the deadlift.

Here is the program you should use to get from beginner to intermediate:

And here is the program you can use to get from intermediate to advanced:

You mean clavicular and sternal, thats it
yes, there is a third portion too, although it is part of the sternal head it can be developed on it's own. skip to 1:20

"genetics" blah blah blah, LIFT MORE

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Mouthbreath
When you get more mass the chest will "drop down" a bit due to the weight and size of the muscle and build up over the clavicles.

Like so. Unfortunately we can't all have chest genetics like Mike Thurston

View attachment 724191
this is ideal chest imo

Attachments

• 1602359457279.png
    1602359457279.png
    608.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock