Is there a way to pinkmaxx or redmaxx your lips?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
My lips are brownish pink and I want them only to be Pink. Is lemon juice before sleep legit? Are there any other ways?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noped, Schönling, Shodredux and 1 other person
I want to redmaxx.

Interesred in thread bump

• Love it
Reactions: redmaxx
My lips are naturally red asf. Everyone thinks i wear lip stick...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and diggbicc
@benignice Is it okay to put lemon juice on your lips? Do you have any other tips?

My lips are brownish pink and I want them only to be Pink. Is lemon juice before sleep legit? Are there any other ways?
I personally exfoliate them by brushing them with a Rugged cloth.
Afterwards I apply hydrating cream, and it definitely makes them redder

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Shodredux
I personally exfoliate them by brushing them with a Rugged cloth.
Afterwards I apply hydrating cream, and it definitely makes them redder
So you literally put a cloth on brush and then brush? What kind of cream? You think a normal moisturizer or lip balm would be fine?

So you literally put a cloth on brush and then brush? What kind of cream? You think a normal moisturizer or lip balm would be fine?
I use a face moisturizer, but I think lip balm would suffice.

Lemon juice legit does this

Lemon juice legit does this
I will try it and report back. My only concern was the acidity. @benignice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I will try it and report back. My only concern was the acidity. @benignice
Yeah would not recommend. There's not a whole lot that can be done for long term results other than tattooing honestly.

Yeah would not recommend. There's not a whole lot that can be done for long term results other than tattooing honestly.
I’m fine with short term methods. For that, what is the best thing to do?

I’m fine with short term methods. For that, what is the best thing to do?
There's plumping lip balms and glosses (just wait for it to work and then wipe off the gloss or use a very small amount if it bothers you) that work by irritating your lips that will make your lips more red.

• +1
Reactions: noped
My lips are naturally red asf. Everyone thinks i wear lip stick...
Why do people like you exist? I hate such people like: OH WELL I HAVE GENETICALLY BETTER FACE THAT MEANS THAT I DONT HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AND WILL BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD BUT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER AND STILL BE UGLY SON OF A CUCK..............sorry

Why do people like you exist? I hate such people like: OH WELL I HAVE GENETICALLY BETTER FACE THAT MEANS THAT I DONT HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AND WILL BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD BUT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER AND STILL BE UGLY SON OF A CUCK..............sorry
I literally got bullied in my school because of my lips...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and IWantToMax
Don't jump to your own conclusions dude

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I literally got bullied in my school because of my lips...
Red lips are ideal. You got bullied because they are either deformed or people are just jealous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Red lips are ideal. You got bullied because they are either deformed or people are just jealous.
They said it looks too feminine

Don't jump to your own conclusions dude
People like you still should be punished for their genetic superiority, why the fuck should I live with people like you in this world?

• JFL
Reactions: Shodredux
Capsaicin. Just rub whatever contains it in your lips.

EPO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
lipstick maxx 😘

i wonder if my oneitis would find me hot if i had pretty lips

:bluepill:

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
scrub yours with toothbrush and apply chap stick every night also use cinnamon sometimes and coconnut oil if u wanted u could try rubbing juzz on them idk wat thatll do

My lips got more red since i took Vitamin B complex, could be because i had deficiency on it so it looks less red and when i took B complex they become more red or it could be other factors. But for sure mouisturize to prevent them from dry and cracking is the first step

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I used hydroquinone on my lips and they got pink.