Is there any 3-4 that ascended to 5-6 or more?

Deleted member 7902

Deleted member 7902

Iron
Title. I need to cope.

7 ate 9

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, TheoryMaxxer, Back Alley Boy and 3 others
from all i saw impossible to ascend to 6 if not already at least above average, that is 4.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
If you have decent eyes + compact mid face ascension to Chad lite is definitely doable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Strafe, Deleted member 6892 and 3 others
from all i saw impossible to ascend to 6 if not already at least above average, that is 4.5
But really it always depends on what your base is, some people might be 5.5 and barely can reach 6 no matter what, some are 4.5 and easily climb the 6+ with just getting rid of some failos

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
But really it always depends on what your base is, some people might be 5.5 and barely can reach 6 no matter what, some are 4.5 and easily climb the 6+ with just getting rid of some failos
agree but i was just refering to the minimum necessary to reach PSL 6, and when i say 4.5 psl it's without looksmaxxing, so to be 4.5 usually even somehow fat you need above average ratios, and eyes. If you have above average bones on top of that you'll ascend when lean already.
Basically it's all about having the good features that are unfixable.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
The truth is that increasing attractiveness is easier for good looking people.
You gain more from going from 90 to 95% tile looks than from 50 to 70% tile

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, chadison, Deleted member 6892 and 3 others
I went from 3/10 to 6.25/10 in 3 years. Granted, I also was still in puberty. But before it I was bullied for my looks and it still fucks with me to this day.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10536, TheoryMaxxer and 2 others
With very good ratios and coloring and very bad features that would be possible, yes

I went from 3/10 to 6.25/10 in 3 years. Granted, I also was still in puberty. But before it I was bullied for my looks and it still fucks with me to this day.
dude i really understand how you feel after losing weight how people treated me changed and it fucks with me still too man those memories never go away

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and chadison
20201107 180658
9072 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and chadison
dude i really understand how you feel after losing weight how people treated me changed and it fucks with me still too man those memories never go away
Yeah, 100%. For me it was face. Had a terrible jaw, shitty acne/skin, bad hair, bad eye area, bad teeth. All those changed after puberty and braces/whitening. Now some of my friends joke about how I'm pretty good looking (usually body compliments tho). I was teased when I was young by "friends," called "fugly" and "the monkey." Never even tried with girls cause it was a lost cause to begin with. It makes me resentful looking back, I never had a decent highschool experience because of it until senior year when looksmaxxing started to pay off and I exited puberty. I hate every one of those guys that bullied me. My plan is to moneymaxx and looksmax to mog them into the fucking ground.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-213354.png
    Screenshot_20201123-213354.png
    428.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Snapchat-1459742970.jpg
    Snapchat-1459742970.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830, mulattomaxxer, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
some curry who got orbital decompression, liposuction, color contactmaxxed and hairstylemaxxed went from 3 to 6 tbh

The truth is that increasing attractiveness is easier for good looking people.
You gain more from going from 90 to 95% tile looks than from 50 to 70% tile
You gain FAR more in going from 50th to 70th percentile in looks. While 90th to 95th percentile is negligible.

Title. I need to cope.
4 to 6 is possible 3 to 6 not so much unless you’re bloatmaxxed
larsanova was like 4 PSL and he ascended to 6

You gain FAR more in going from 50th to 70th percentile in looks. While 90th to 95th percentile is negligible.
Socially, but not sex appeal wise. Going from 95-99in looks thru surgery and extreme softmaxxing puts you into Chad status. 50-70th, foids still aren't getting wet by any means.

Depends entirely on your ratios and if your failos are fixable. That's why I am hopeful for myself. My ratios are fine but I am recessed with a good chin (although downward grown) and UEE and a slightly bad nose are easily fixable failo's. I already have good skin and hair and colouring as well. Now if you have fucked up ratio's there's only a certain level you can get to.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
4 to 6 is possible 3 to 6 not so much unless you’re bloatmaxxed
larsanova was like 4 PSL and he ascended to 6
Surgery. I'll be 5.5-6 by the time I get a few operations on my face (rhino, canthal, jaw implants). Look at my above pics as well. By the time it's all said and done I'll have jumped nearly 3-6.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
i used to get called carl wheezer and shit (i was very physically weak and fat) and people used to treat me like i was pathetic i used to be in a toxic loop of negative re-enforcement on a discord group around 2018 made me wanna turn my life around those fuckers still try to bother me at times its kinda sad
but heres an obligatory before and after
View attachment 823681
View attachment 823687

^^ 2017
View attachment 823688

^^^2019
View attachment 823682
View attachment 823683

^^ now

What i learned is sometimes life will be shit and only thing you can do is to try and fix and ngl i still get shit at times but i just try to deal with it lol
Fuuck bro. That's an even harder jump than what I did. You have great face proportions. You're prob a 6-7/10 facially, closer to 7. Fucking love it. How has success with women been (besides the social difference)? Also what's the age difference? And height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830
Surgery. I'll be 5.5-6 by the time I get a few operations on my face (rhino, canthal, jaw implants). Look at my above pics as well. By the time it's all said and done I'll have jumped nearly 3-6.

I honestly do not see a problem with your jaw. At best, maybe a little more lower third height, but that's far from your worst feature.

Socially, but not sex appeal wise. Going from 95-99in looks thru surgery and extreme softmaxxing puts you into Chad status. 50-70th, foids still aren't getting wet by any means.
Cope, 50th to 70th percentage is HUGE. Going from Chadlite to Chad will only have a handful of more women attracted to you. While going from 5pth to 70th percentile puts you into most women's looks threshold.

I honestly do not see a problem with your jaw. At best, maybe a little more lower third height, but that's far from your worst feature.
Yeah I just want to remove some skin/buccal fat, implants are optional. I have a lot of extra side skin you can't see from the front. And yeah, my skull is pretty solid, my weak areas are middle of face (eyes-nose combo). When I fix those ittl bring my face up a whole psl point and make the harmony way better.

Cope, 50th to 70th percentage is HUGE. Going from Chadlite to Chad will only have a handful of more women attracted to you. While going from 5pth to 70th percentile puts you into most women's looks threshold.
Meh. Depends what your 70th is. I think 20-95th percentile encompasses the vast majority of men. When you get to the extremes is when women care. 95% of men are not attractive to women, me included.

Yeah I just want to remove some skin/buccal fat, implants are optional. I have a lot of extra side skin you can't see from the front. And yeah, my skull is pretty solid, my weak areas are middle of face (eyes-nose combo). When I fix those ittl bring my face up a whole psl point and make the harmony way better.

Yeah, fixing your nose and eye's could ascend you a whole PSL or 1.5 PSL tbh.

• +1
Meh. Depends what your 70th is. I think 20-95th percentile encompasses the vast majority of men. When you get to the extremes is when women care. 95% of men are not attractive to women, me included.

No sir. If you're in the 95th percentile that puts you in the top 5 percent of men overall. That's like Chad-GigaChad level lol (not that a gigachad even exists, every human being has facial flaws). If you can reach 95 percentile, you do it.

No sir. If you're in the 95th percentile that puts you in the top 5 percent of men overall. That's like Chad-GigaChad level lol (not that a gigachad even exists, every human being has facial flaws). If you can reach 95 percentile, you do it.
Yeah, that's one out of 20 men. And chad is what, 1/500 based on this forum? You guys are confusing 95th percentile with being good looking. Only the top 1% of men are actually decent looking.

Fuuck bro. That's an even harder jump than what I did. You have great face proportions. You're prob a 6-7/10 facially, closer to 7. Fucking love it. How has success with women been (besides the social difference)? Also what's the age difference? And height?
my success with women hasn't been very great in all honesty, i had one date recently didn't pan out well, i dont know if being on this site really helps with becoming more normal either lol but i am talking to a few girls now and have some compliment me. I think ive gotten what i need from this site and pretty much knew some of the stuff. Wouldn't say my social skills are miserable, id say with the girls at my school and what i did in the past they wouldnt give me a chance.

• +1
Yeah, 100%. For me it was face. Had a terrible jaw, shitty acne/skin, bad hair, bad eye area, bad teeth. All those changed after puberty and braces/whitening. Now some of my friends joke about how I'm pretty good looking (usually body compliments tho). I was teased when I was young by "friends," called "fugly" and "the monkey." Never even tried with girls cause it was a lost cause to begin with. It makes me resentful looking back, I never had a decent highschool experience because of it until senior year when looksmaxxing started to pay off and I exited puberty. I hate every one of those guys that bullied me. My plan is to moneymaxx and looksmax to mog them into the fucking ground.

Massivee ascension tbh, im mirin. I used to have cuck glasses like the ones you were wearing and its such a looksmin. Its impossible to not look like a bully victim with those glasses on.

• +1
Yeah, that's one out of 20 men. And chad is what, 1/500 based on this forum? You guys are confusing 95th percentile with being good looking. Only the top 1% of men are actually decent looking.

Do not let this forum cloud your mind. Top 5 percent of all men is insanely good looking. This "top 1 percent or death" BS is just blackpill cope.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and mulattomaxxer
my success with women hasn't been very great in all honesty, i had one date recently didn't pan out well, i dont know if being on this site really helps with becoming more normal either lol but i am talking to a few girls now and have some compliment me. I think ive gotten what i need from this site and pretty much knew some of the stuff. Wouldn't say my social skills are miserable, id say with the girls at my school and what i did in the past they wouldnt give me a chance.
If you're over 5'8" you're in really good shape for ascension. I'd say keep gymmaxxing, upgrade the style and try being NT (Ik it's hard, I struggle w/that too and this site doesn't help-I'm trying to lower my usage of it). Your face is really solid rn (MEW CONSTANTLY IF YOU AREN'T since your jaw is the only thing not already very good). Wish you best of luck man, sounds like you're in hs? Once you get out you'll have a fresh slate and be in a great position lookswise.

Massivee ascension tbh, im mirin. I used to have cuck glasses like the ones you were wearing and its such a looksmin. Its impossible to not look like a bully victim with those glasses on.
Yep. And my teeth were shit too. I also had bad acne a year before that ON TOP of all the stuff in the before pic. I legit went sub 3/10-6.25/10.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
If you're over 5'8" you're in really good shape for ascension. I'd say keep gymmaxxing, upgrade the style and try being NT (Ik it's hard, I struggle w/that too and this site doesn't help-I'm trying to lower my usage of it). Your face is really solid rn (MEW CONSTANTLY IF YOU AREN'T since your jaw is the only thing not already very good). Wish you best of luck man, sounds like you're in hs? Once you get out you'll have a fresh slate and be in a great position lookswise.
yep last year of high school and 6'1 and been gymmaxing for a bit now but if being serious only 8 months properly but on an offhand note i always consider leaving this site (im not too deep in yet) but then i meet actually cool ppl here and theres some mad entertaining shit

• +1
Ascending from 3/10 to 6/10 is achievable depending on what is wrong with you. If your 3/10 because your overweight losing weight could turn you into a MM mogger.

If your 3/10 due to a massive nose, rhino could ascend you to 5/10.

Yep. And my teeth were shit too. I also had bad acne a year before that ON TOP of all the stuff in the before pic. I legit went sub 3/10-6.25/10.

Shit teeth are the worse, I have subhuman teeth and they are fucking digusting. I wish veneers were legit but grinding down your teeth and having to pay £20k+ for a new set of teeth every 10 years sounds like a bad idea for in exchange for teeth halo (provided you get good veneers, which costs more £££).

Depends on your failios are, the biggest ascensions I have seen is from bimax before and after surgeries.

There are some bettter ascension pictures on this forum but idk where they are. There were some posts with some female patiences who ascended from subhuman to high tier becky. (Idk where the pics are though)

This is why I am so hyped to get Bimax. I need CCW and by far the best ascensions from Bimax are ones where CCW was used.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
yep last year of high school and 6'1 and been gymmaxing for a bit now but if being serious only 8 months properly but on an offhand note i always consider leaving this site (im not too deep in yet) but then i meet actually cool ppl here and theres some mad entertaining shit
Wow yeah you're in great shape then. Could be legit chadlite 8/10 eventually if you grind in the gym and keep improving face posture/shape. I'm gonna get off for tn now. I'm a personal trainer, if you want any workout advice let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Wow yeah you're in great shape then. Could be legit chadlite 8/10 eventually if you grind in the gym and keep improving face posture/shape. I'm gonna get off for tn now. I'm a personal trainer, if you want any workout advice let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Can you send me your discord or snap, pry leaving this site cause it isnt doing much for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
Can you send me your discord or snap, pry leaving this site cause it isnt doing much for me tbh

I'm similar. Just here for new softmaxxes but I got the knowledge needed for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830