Is There any BeardMaxxing Threads or something besides Minoxidil?

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Minoxidil and Roids is all I heard but both will fucking trash your skin and age you like shit

I’ve heard of Beard oils, like Castor Oil, but are they cope???

I spilled nicotine juice allover face and beard on accident now my beard has regressed a year.

- minox
- vaseline
- castor oil
- bimatoprost

All of theese work

• +1
Reactions: Mewisthekey, ShredPill and PenileFacialSurgery
- minox
- vaseline
- castor oil
- bimatoprost

All of theese work
How has bimatoprost worked and any side effects?

How has bimatoprost worked and any side effects?
Bimatoprost's side effect are actually positive for beardmaxxing: bimatoprost burns the fat under the skin (hollow cheeks) and makes the skin darker (so the beard appear more dense)

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and PenileFacialSurgery
Bimatoprost's side effect are actually positive for beardmaxxing: bimatoprost burns the fat under the skin (hollow cheeks) and makes the skin darker (so the beard appear more dense)
No negative effects on skin quality?

Is the skin curry tier after?
Jk but to what extent it darkens?

Nothing will work besides minox

Microneedling is proven to work very well too, especially when combined with minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RamRanchCowboy
It’s a meme. I’ve tried it before. Didn’t age at all. Look into stuff more instead of what psl aspies here say
Plenty of people aged from it and it can cause heart problems, it was literally a drug for heart issues, fucking normie

Plenty of people aged from it and it can cause heart problems, it was literally a drug for heart issues, fucking normie
Nah it’s a meme. Plenty of people did not age from it. The small collagen change is temporary while ur on it.

Minoxidil aging you like shit is unproved broscience meme

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
burden of proof lays on the person making the claim

thus one who claims minox ages skin has to provide solid evidence it does so not anecdotes
I’d like Source for that.

Sources?

Pear reviewed?

Minoxidil and Roids is all I heard but both will fucking trash your skin and age you like shit

I’ve heard of Beard oils, like Castor Oil, but are they cope???

I spilled nicotine juice allover face and beard on accident now my beard has regressed a year.

Roids won’t age you unless you are blasting tren or other highly androgenic compounds. I ran 500mg test for a few months and my beard improved nicely on it even whilst on dutasteride.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Roids won’t age you unless you are blasting tren or other highly androgenic compounds. I ran 500mg test for a few months and my beard improved nicely on it even whilst on dutasteride.
I’m probably gonna blast some teen or some skin for actual bone frame growth idk what’s for bones with hgh

I’m probably gonna blast some teen or some skin for actual bone frame growth idk what’s for bones with hgh
Don’t do slin unless you want organ growth and tren ages you like a mofo + hair loss if you’re predisposed

Don’t do slin unless you want organ growth and tren ages you like a mofo + hair loss if you’re predisposed
What type of HGH and test then?

did u try it?

Beard transplant is your best bet bro
No thanks niggle

my beard is okay just needs to be a little thinker

Im not tryna transplant my pubes

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
- minox
- vaseline
- castor oil
- bimatoprost

All of theese work
To add. For quicker hair growth (not more, but quicker) diluted pepermint oil worked great for me (i deliuted it myself, and made my own oil)

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Lorsss