Is there any point wanting to be chad/making fun of non chads if ur genetics don't allow?

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
I see dudes on here like cope smh u ugly incel. U coping faggot. Thing is they probably look uglier then I do. When are u gonna come to the conclusion, God didn't make everyone Chad. Maybe non-chads should strive towards other things to attract women, be succesful etc.

If God had made everyone Chad, then no one would be tripping about looks. We would be tripping about what makes this or that person interesting...think about it

Even if u don't believe in God...then this universe etc.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
If God had made everyone Chad, then no one would be tripping about looks
"Chad" isn't binary. There's still preference and different levels of attractiveness. Even if every guy became good looking by our standards today, nothing would fundamentally change since standards would just go up in relation to average.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
"Chad" isn't binary. There's still preference and different levels of attractiveness. Even if every guy became good looking by our standards today, nothing would fundamentally change since standards would just go up in relation to average.
yah but im talking like everyone was the same looking. like everyone was 8/8's in looks would be nearly impossible to be more attractive physically. Then it would be attraction due to other things

yah but im talking like everyone was the same looking. like everyone was 8/8's in looks would be nearly impossible to be more attractive physically. Then it would be attraction due to other things

Simps and cucks would disappear, so it would be a good thing for society.

• +1
I see dudes on here like cope smh u ugly incel. U coping faggot. Thing is they probably look uglier then I do. When are u gonna come to the conclusion, God didn't make everyone Chad. Maybe non-chads should strive towards other things to attract women, be succesful etc.

If God had made everyone Chad, then no one would be tripping about looks. We would be tripping about what makes this or that person interesting...think about it

i never say seriously to somebody that he is "ugly" nor believe it, but the vibes of this forum makes you sin tbh

• +1
i never say seriously to somebody that he is "ugly" nor believe it, but the vibes of this forum makes you sin tbh
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If everyone did look perfect, then what you said would be true. Looks mattered less in the past when dating was more restricted. Back then, your wealth, status, and family mattered more. It would probably be the same if looks were equalized.

Unfortunately for us, being 8/8 is pretty much a myth irl since every human has flaws, and every rater has a preference. Very few people could be considered 8/8 psl objectively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043