is there any surgery that can reduce my giant forehead other than hair transplantation?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
?

Attachments

• IMG_20200125_205053.jpg
    IMG_20200125_205053.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20200125_205223.jpg
    IMG_20200125_205223.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 122
Hairline lowering

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Lorsss, Alexanderr and 3 others
Just fucking grow your hair out. I cant believe people have such dumb questions

is it too painful?
No, you get anesthesia. Or if you're high T, you do it while fully awake with a mirror in front of you so you can see the doctor cutting up your head and rearrange it.

• JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3162
Just fucking grow your hair out. I cant believe people have such dumb questions
and that this forehead prevents me from doing some good hairstyle, I don't like frings

Shotgun implants

No, you get anesthesia. Or if you're high T, you do it while fully awake with a mirror in front of you so you can see the doctor cutting up your head and rearrange it.
so I have to save money to do

lower your hairline i think there is a big scar tho but a surgeon prob could make the scar almost invisible they can treat scars

Its not a giant forehead vertically, horizontally its still not too bad.

There are only 2 options- harline lowering via hair transplant or forehead lowering surgery, where they cut out a stripe of skin like 2-3 cm from your forehead.

Imo a combination of both procedures is prolly the perfect solution-> have your forehead lowering by cutting out like 2 cm skin stripe and after that cover the scar line with hair transplant (+ 0.5 cm lower). Its prolly the best solution for pol with small donor hair area, where you cant just use hair transplant to go 2.5 cm lower.

Last edited:
Its not a giant forehead vertically, horizontally its still not too bad.

There are only 2 options- harline lowering via hair transplant or forehead lowering surgery, where they cut out a stripe of skin like 2-3 cm from your forehead.
I don't want to have a hair transplant I didn't want to shave my hair

big forehead is ideal you retars, it only looks shit if you have small lower 3rd and small skull

81b79c97fda97673d6962115323f7907
Fbd43c2df471e1b17ff865afc8b46143
C082a5e3403a4f808068a81e252a0fa1

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol, Limbo, SuicideBomber and 3 others
Hairline lowering but it will make your midface seem longer which is even worse so Think twice Before doing anything

unshaved FUE is a thing.
it was a good possibility but I already had a transplant to cover my temples and if I spend another very crafts and I may need it later if I continue to lose hair

is it too painful?
I’m not sure but I don’t think it’s that painful compared to other surgeries. You gotta do what you gotta do to ascend boyo.

I don't want to have a hair transplant I didn't want to shave my hair
Who cares son, after 3-4 weeks after hair transplant with shaved head, hair regrows long enough to hide both scar line from forehead lowering and scars from HT.

it was a good possibility but I already had a transplant to cover my temples and if I spend another very crafts and I may need it later if I continue to lose hair
U had HT? How many grafts transplanted?

it was 2 weeks ago I still have scars. but I can't transplant any more to lower my hairline because because I chose to do limited shaven

Hairline lowering but it will make your midface seem longer which is even worse so Think twice Before doing anything

It would only really matter if one has midface on the brink of being too long (almost but not quite), other than that - if the forehead is too large vertically, it can only look better with lower hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Its not ideal, yes some men can just get away with it, if the rest of the face has good features. But I guarantee you all 3 would look significantly better with lower hairline.
keep coping u 3headed low iq ape subhuman

22d80a945cb2808d11b0685dc7283b10

tall forehead = high class

Image0 54

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Inscol, Nrrr15, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
It would only really matter if one has midface on the brink of being too long (almost but not quite), other than that - if the forehead is too large vertically, it can only look better with lower hairline.
Not sure if I agree but by all means prove me wrong

it was 2 weeks ago I still have scars. but I can't transplant any more to lower my hairline because because I chose to do limited shaven

Thats why a combo of forehead lowering surgery + ht to cover the scar is the best combo imo. Not many ppl have big enough hair donor space, to lower your whole hairline 2-3 cm below your original hairline.

I would do -2 cm (or -2.5) via skin stripe removal and after that cover scar are with HT ( another -0.5 cm)

Thats why a combo of forehead lowering surgery + ht to cover the scar is the best combo imo. Not many ppl have big enough hair donor space, to lower your whole hairline 2-3 cm below your original hairline.

I would do -2 cm (or -2.5) via skin stripe removal and after that cover scar are with HT ( another -0.5 cm)
I had to measure it and my forehead measures 7cm if I lower 3 cm it is 4cm. 4 cm is not too small?

keep coping u 3headed low iq ape subhuman

View attachment 275156

tall forehead = high class

View attachment 275154

Yes gimp clow, your example with an imbecile looking dude with 2-finger forehead proves a lot.

Forehead needs to be balanced like many other features. Johny Depp would look much better with 2cm lower hairline on the 1st pic, its not even up for discussion.

Its just some coping gimpcel who has no fkn clue about aesthetics. No point arguing with the phag. Superb examples though bruv.

I had to measure it and my forehead measures 7cm if I lower 3 cm it is 4cm. 4 cm is not too small?

In your case 2cm or max 2.5, not more than that. I also need exactly that -2/-2.5 cm.

Yes gimp clow, your example with an imbecile looking dude with 2-finger forehead proves a lot.

Forehead needs to be balanced like many other features. Johny Depp would look much better with 2cm lower hairline on the 1st pic, its not even up for discussion.

Its just some coping gimpcel who has no fkn clue about aesthetics. No point arguing with the phag. Superb examples though bruv.
7e4c48f2fe4b6f1b6b29d79debcda5c2

keep coping son

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
Curtains would be a good look
I was seeing some images of that hair style and it seems to me that it doesn't hide the big forehead

I was seeing some images of that hair style and it seems to me that it doesn't hide the big forehead
Are you dumb, thats the prime function of this style

Attachments

• IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Uglyandfat
Are you dumb, thats the prime function of this style
I'm already 23 years old I don't know if this hair looked good at my age

I'm already 23 years old I don't know if this hair looked good at my age
Bro aslong as you have the hair it will work

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Oh god its another MUH MASCULINITY guy
Tbh though it looks like phaggotry on anyone older than 20 and doesnt suit every face. Imagine high T face with that shit it looks fkn cringe like „wtf is that dude mental?“ Curtains only works for Soy estrogenic prettyboy face.

That Nsync/Backstreetboy shit dont fit ppl with mid T / high T faces.

Tbh though it looks like phaggotry on anyone older than 20 and doesnt suit every face. Imagine high T face with that shit it looks fkn cringe like „wtf is that dude mental?“ Curtains only works for Soy estrogenic prettyboy face.

That Nsync/Backstreetboy shit dont fit ppl with mid T / high T faces.
Sure greycel Brad Pitt is low T as fuck bro

Sure greycel Brad Pitt is low T as fuck bro
When he sported curtain look he was a prettyboy. Imagine Dwayne Johnson with curtains.

• JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15
@skooLX-aM @Nosecel

The rock with curtains
9317B397 8040 4A31 803B 3E87C8089934

Large foreheads are relative to the rest of your face. It's all about proportions. You can grow a beard or get fillers/implants, those will all help balance things out.