[Discussion] Is there any surgery to make hips narrower?

P

Pendejo

Zephir
Or to make the ribcage bigger/wider? I heard that swimming would make the ribcage bigger but it sounds like cope to me

My ribcage to hips ratio is bad

I am talking about bone, not about muscle so dont bother in suggesting exercises

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
I think I read somewhere that someone had some of their hip bone cut off. Just the outter part. But it feels dangerous as fuck.

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator
Or to make the ribcage bigger/wider? I heard that swimming would make the ribcage bigger but it sounds like cope to me

I am talking about bone, not about muscle so dont bother in suggesting exercises
currently I'm reducing my pelvis bone by wearing a tight belt 24 hours a day.
anyway you can enlarge your ribcage or your waistline with a lipofilling.
lipofilling isn't only used to fill wrinkles, it can also replace a facial implant, or pump foid boobs and butts.

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Knowledgable

Ngl swimming might not be cope. I used to swim for a few years when I was younger and my ribcage seems to be wider then a few of my relatives. Obv this is just a tiny sample size but still.

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger

Stop coping bout your frame buddy ffs

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Low t ogre
no hips for your face

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)