Is there any surgery to make hips narrower?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Or to make the ribcage bigger/wider? I heard that swimming would make the ribcage bigger but it sounds like cope to me.

My ribcage to hips ratio could be better.

I am talking about bone, not muscle, so dont bother suggesting exercises.

I think I read somewhere that someone had some of their hip bone cut off. Just the outter part. But it feels dangerous as fuck.

jfl ur not gonna cut ur hips what's the point of this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, middayshowers, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 470
Or to make the ribcage bigger/wider? I heard that swimming would make the ribcage bigger but it sounds like cope to me.

currently I'm reducing my pelvis bone by wearing a tight belt 24 hours a day.
anyway you can enlarge your ribcage or your waistline with a lipofilling.
lipofilling isn't only used to fill wrinkles, it can also replace a facial implant, or pump foid boobs and butts.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow

Ngl swimming might not be cope. I used to swim for a few years when I was younger and my ribcage seems to be wider then a few of my relatives. Obv this is just a tiny sample size but still.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 4675, LowTierNormie and 1 other person

Stop coping bout your frame buddy ffs

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Ngl swimming might not be cope. I used to swim for a few years when I was younger and my ribcage seems to be wider then a few of my relatives. Obv this is just a tiny sample size but still.
You said it yourself, you were younger so it makes sense that your ribcage grew in size as you aged.

We can't know for sure if swimming affected it significantly.

currently I'm reducing my pelvis bone by wearing a tight belt 24 hours a day.
anyway you can enlarge your ribcage or your waistline with a lipofilling.
lipofilling isn't only used to fill wrinkles, it can also replace a facial implant, or pump foid boobs and butts.

i would rather have your pelvis than my pelvis. Mine is high set AND wide so it makes my torso look like a box. Meanwhile all u need to do is train your lats shoulders and ribcage jfl

i would rather have your pelvis than my pelvis. Mine is high set AND wide so it makes my torso look like a box. Meanwhile all u need to do is train your lats shoulders and ribcage jfl
I can barely believe there is someone with a worse hip to ribcage ratio.
Would you like to send me your pictures?

I can barely believe there is someone with a worse hip to ribcage ratio.
Would you like to send me your pictures?
My ribcage itself isnt horriblw but my subhuman hips ruin my aesthetic brutally. You can easily get a good v taper if you just train and ribcagemaxx. Hips are unfixable.

pmed pic

Do pullovers for ribcage