Is there any way I can feel like a woman?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Like for example extremely lowering my testosterone so I become temporarily gay so I get to have a better perspective what features girls are exactly attracted to? Alot of guys here think too extreme on bones and all that when the most important things seem to be nice hooded eyes(or slight UEE), good softmaxxing, dark full sexy eyebrows and a good nose that doesn't catch attention

Oh and height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zoneator, Kilimanjaro, Cody and 12 others
see ya bro

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2846, Barbarossa_ and 3 others
see ya bro
I'm asking this cause I wanna know what women are precisely attracted to. People here circle erk about what's the most attractive when women's opinion matters the most. Maybe we could secretly investigate female forums

Dumbest shit I ever read. Go rope

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Stare, Kilimanjaro and 3 others
It’s not complicated

just be attractive I swear you guys over analyze to the most minute details when the answer is in front of you

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 1751, samm735 and 2 others
Dumbest shit I ever read. Go rope
Suck my dick little cunt. Nothing dumb about being curious about how girls view looks etc so we can take advantage of it
It’s not complicated

just be attractive I swear you guys over analyze to the most minute details when the answer is in front of you
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. I WANNA KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THINGS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR BEING ATTRACTIVE (To girls, who gives a fuck what guys here think)

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, DidntRead, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
reincarnoplasty but its a 50/50 chance

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 685
Maybe I could try to live as low T as possible?

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
Like for example extremely lowering my testosterone so I become temporarily gay so I get to have a better perspective what features girls are exactly attracted to? Alot of guys here think too extreme on bones and all that when the most important things seem to be nice hooded eyes(or slight UEE), good softmaxxing, dark full sexy eyebrows and a good nose that doesn't catch attention

Oh and height
Try experimenting, all i can say. Gay guys tell me i look handsome, even some women (few actually), maybe instead you need to break down the female psychology, why they don't choose their looksmatch. You have examples in FaceAndLMS of random girls picking up on gl guys, no need to suspect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Suck my dick little cunt. Nothing dumb about being curious about how girls view looks etc so we can take advantage of it

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. I WANNA KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THINGS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR BEING ATTRACTIVE (To girls, who gives a fuck what guys here think)
THEY LITERALLY SAY THE SAME SHIT WE SAY HERE BUT IN A NON BLACKPILLED WAY

Try experimenting, all i can say. Gay guys tell me i look handsome, even some women (few actually), maybe instead you need to break down the female psychology, why they don't choose their looksmatch. You have examples in FaceAndLMS of random girls picking up on gl guys, no need to suspect
I have a gay friend I see once in a while and we were drinking a whole ago at night. We were with tons of friends and he said he'd fuck me if I was gay. Lifefuel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, diggbicc, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
I have a gay friend I see once in a while and we were drinking a whole ago at night. We were with tons of friends and he said he'd fuck me if I was gay. Lifefuel
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 3962, Retrofaced Subhuman and 2 others
THEY LITERALLY SAY THE SAME SHIT WE SAY HERE BUT IN A NON BLACKPILLED WAY
Proof? Most people here just go overboard with bone size like massive Jaws and Zygos etc to compensate for their babyfaces. Also, you talk calm when you talk to the Gudru.
Yeah... It was weird but we were all mad drunk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Maybe I could try to live as low T as possible?
low t doesnt mean higher e i think, so you still wouldnt be able know what its like to be a girl. could be wrong tho

• +1
Not to burst your bubble but gays have different standards compared to women.

• +1
Reactions: Reggina Calcio, samm735, diggbicc and 2 others
low t doesnt mean higher e i think, so you still wouldnt be able know what its like to be a girl. could be wrong tho
Yeah fuck it at this point its just transitioningmaxxing, guess I'll investigate female forums.
Not to burst your bubble but gays have different standards compared to women.
I'm well aware, but at least it means it's not completely over

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1680
Proof? Most people here just go overboard with bone size like massive Jaws and Zygos etc to compensate for their babyfaces. Also, you talk calm when you talk to the Gudru.

Yeah... It was weird but we were all mad drunk
AC4B6BFB 54F1 4777 9309 B397C0970E67
A57D21CD 09E3 4F5C 9A29 BAD39A7E50DF

Go on lipstick alley and pretty little secret.

they talk about cheekbones jawlines eyes etc

girls know about this shit because of makeup and contouring their blackpilled before they know what blackpill is. My sister and mom talked about this all the time.

I’ve had Conversations with girls where they said they automatically count dudes out for simple things such as crooked teeth because they don’t want their kids to have it.

speaking of which a lot of girls say they want good looking strong children that’s why they never try to date ugly guys.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and Deleted member 685
I dont think trantioning change what you are attracthed to

what if u stay gay tho

thats risky son

• +1
It's kinda offtopic, but you can live together with male if you can't get girlfriend. I'm assuming you are unhappy because you can't get females like me right. So i think it's better sollution to get yourself a roomate rather than crying, living alone, coping, even killing yourself, and don't get me wrong you are not gay for doing this, it's just your choise that goes against social norms, (Norm - normie = bluepill), so atleast you can get someone to like you, someone to spend time with you, someone to build with... I think you got the point here. To control both of your sexual urges, there are tons of ig models to fap on, and sex dolls.. Guess it makes some sense now, i've talked to my redpill buddy, and he said he's up for idea (Straight male), since he lives miles away from me, no one will ever know that i'm with male. Anyways, hope i helped you little bit, have a good time !

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Kade, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
Facial harmony is key; PCT, Hooded Eyes, NW0, semi wide face and nice teeth. You’re set along with being atleast 6’1”. The PSL Rotters think you need to be Jordan Barrett to be happy

• Love it
It's kinda offtopic, but you can live together with male if you can't get girlfriend. I'm assuming you are unhappy because you can't get females like me right. So i think it's better sollution to get yourself a roomate rather than crying, living alone, coping, even killing yourself, and don't get me wrong you are not gay for doing this, it's just your choise that goes against social norms, (Norm - normie = bluepill), so atleast you can get someone to like you, someone to spend time with you, someone to build with... I think you got the point here. To control both of your sexual urges, there are tons of ig models to fap on, and sex dolls.. Guess it makes some sense now, i've talked to my redpill buddy, and he said he's up for idea (Straight male), since he lives miles away from me, no one will ever know that i'm with male. Anyways, hope i helped you little bit, have a good time !
I'm 17 bro, it's not like I don't have friends to talk with haha

• +1
Reactions: EclipseMain
no need for this, my signature explains everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and didntreadlol
Your asking for a friend right?
*wink* *wink*

• JFL

Oh and height
Just be overall goodlooking and striking. That's it .

• +1
tfw you have you all you mentioned except good nose :feelsrope:

Just take finasteride boyo

• +1
eat the impossible burger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 685
Take dut and go on a 6 month sarm cycle til you’re totally suppressed I guess

Soylent

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
if you aren't sure if you are attractive, you aren't.