Is there any way to fix autism

L

lookatmylooksmaxing

Banned
And I mean any surgeries, talking about real autism not social awkardeness or social anxiety.

Suck my cock and your problems will fade away

If it is a milder form then yes

If you are NT enough to write that sentence, you can also write "just come over" to girls.

That is literally all you need. Stop thinking about autism and save for your surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
“Just mew bro”

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
If you are NT enough to write that sentence, you can also write "just come over" to girls.

That is literally all you need. Stop thinking about autism and save for your surgeries
if you think this you are deliusional. Autism will ruin your life. A high functioning autistic dude has it 10 times worse than a regular ugly guy.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Deleted member 2968
if you think this you are deliusional. Autism will ruin your life. A high functioning autistic dude has it 10 times worse than a regular ugly guy.
Yeah but both of their life shit. Meanwhile any high functioning good looking autist will mog NT normies in both getting girls and life quality.

NT ugly guys are also not getting laid, they are just good at larping.

Yeah but both of their life shit. Meanwhile any high functioning good looking autist will mog NT normies in both getting girls and life quality.

Wrong nt maxxing is extremely important

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Deleted member 7240

Dude no good looking high functioning autistic lifemogs a normal normie. Only a supermodel with HFA would. Autism causes obsessive interests, poor social communication, sensory overload, extreme fears, depression, anxiety, OCD, ODD, and hypersexuality. It is the biggest curse of a disease that leads to other diseases.

Dude no good looking high functioning autistic lifemogs a normal normie. Only a supermodel with HFA would. Autism causes obsessive interests, poor social communication, sensory overload, extreme fears, depression, anxiety, OCD, ODD, and hypersexuality. It is the biggest curse of a disease that leads to other diseases.
Funny thing is I have like half of that sides. I am probably undiagnosed myself :feelskek: :feelskek:

Funny thing is I have like half of that sides. I am probably undiagnosed myself :feelskek: :feelskek:
The biggest signs are if you had limited foods you ate as a child, and temper tantrums, poor organization, always picked last for sports, and liked to watch the same stuff over and over.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Darklord
If you really have to ask this question it is over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
The biggest signs are if you had limited foods you ate as a child, and temper tantrums, poor organization, always picked last for sports, and liked to watch the same stuff over and over.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Ok so I am diagnosed for sure rn

If you really have to ask this question it is over
well obviously its over but I just want to live with my mental peace at this point which I never had.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell
Take ashwagandha it lowers cortisol/ anxiety,. Also take vitamin d drops...it helps a lot..take ocd oil too & learn body language.autism will hinder your growth, u don't want that.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
474256 4d8c846aa35c53b7efb2ba54b3c0212b

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2486, fukmylyf and 2 others