Is there any way to increase IPD and bizygomatic width?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Hardmewing 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Bizygomatic width continues to increase till 23-24 if u mew, ipd probably too. Dont expect any higher results than few mm.
MSE for bizygomatic.

• +1
Reactions: Youness20456, MrGlutton and Deleted member 3832
Im got braces, which start moving teeth inside the maxilla bone, which I assume makes the maxilla bone slightly softer during the teeth movement. Anyways I started hardcore mewing since like 8-9 months, really hardcore mewing to the point where the roof of my mouth was in pain, and by doing so my maxilla went up by Id say 1-1.5 cm not even kidding. It also widened my face at zygomatic bone are, which I didnt really want, since my face is already rly wide, but the positives outweighed the downsides. I had solid forward growth, so i didnt push forwards with the tongue alot, but rather upwards, starting like 3cm behind the teeth line. But only because I didnt want alot forward growth. Anyways my zygomatic bones look now like Schwarzenegger when he was young...

Im got braces, which start moving teeth inside the maxilla bone, which I assume makes the maxilla bone slightly softer during the teeth movement. Anyways I started hardcore mewing since like 8-9 months, really hardcore mewing to the point where the roof of my mouth was in pain, and by doing so my maxilla went up by Id say 1-1.5 cm not even kidding. It also widened my face at zygomatic bone are, which I didnt really want, since my face is already rly wide, but the positives outweighed the downsides. I had solid forward growth, so i didnt push forwards with the tongue alot, but rather upwards, starting like 3cm behind the teeth line. But only because I didnt want alot forward growth. Anyways my zygomatic bones look now like Schwarzenegger when he was young...
send proof or shut your fucking mouth

Theres enough before after pics on internet, if you care you can look them up. Even on YT. With normal users, nit just mike mew channel.

MSE mogs any other options if your suture can open. But if you can’t find an MSE practitioner near you, then maybe just a palate expander.

Zygomatic sandwich Osteotomy can improve Bizygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 3593 and DianabolDownie
MSE mogs any other options if your suture can open. But if you can’t find an MSE practitioner near you, then maybe just a palate expander.

Zygomatic sandwich Osteotomy can improve Bizygomatic width.
Bizygomatic width continues to increase till 23-24 if u mew, ipd probably too. Dont expect any higher results than few mm.
MSE for bizygomatic.

U guys seem smart, during puberty is there usually a noticeable change in ones chin width?

U guys seem smart, during puberty is there usually a noticeable change in ones chin width?
I think chin shape is something very heritable. You can find well developed faces with square chins as well as ones with pointier chins. But you do almost certainly get overall increase in width during puberty.

I think chin shape is something very heritable. You can find well developed faces with square chins as well as ones with pointier chins. But you do almost certainly get overall increase in width during puberty.

I’m 17 but barely have body hair and high voice. Do you think there’s any hope for my chin?

I wouldn’t really count on it. But maybe you’re a very late bloomer. It’s happened at that age for things like height.

Fuck, do you think chin implants look natural? I want to get what in 2 yrs but idk if it’ll look good

Fuck, do you think chin implants look natural? I want to get what in 2 yrs but idk if it’ll look good
Custom ones definitely can. But I think it may be the case for you, that first BSSI or something like IMDO for lower should be sought. Maybe even a genioplasty after. And then you can get an implant on top—this would lead to the best results imo.

Custom ones definitely can. But I think it may be the case for you, that first BSSI or something like IMDO for lower should be sought. Maybe even a genioplasty after. And then you can get an implant on top—this would lead to the best results imo.

Is there a thread where u explain these? I only know about genio and chin filler

Is there a thread where u explain these? I only know about genio and chin filler
BSSO is lower jaw surgery that can advance the lower jaw. And IMDO is like a distraction alternative to BSSO. Look up “IMDO Profilo” for an idea.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand