Is there any way to make adderall?

Zeus

Zeus

God
I don't really need Adderall but something that has the same effects (on focus). Something that can be homemade in the fly if possible

[*]mojopin
[*]Thushespokeofit
[*]Hunter
[*]Notorious
[*]BrettyBoy
[*]TubOfLard
[*]dicklet4incher
[*]nibbamaxxing
[*]Zeta ascended
[*]jefferson
[*]dude bro man
[*]DarknLost
[*]chesscel
[*]impure666
[*]Ritalincel
[*]elfmaxx
[*]Swagwaffle
[*]Esteban1997
[*]schizoid
[*]ElliotRodgerJr
[*]RedPilledStemcel
[*]AspiringChad
[*]Enigmatic93
[*]Absi
[*]razerftw
[*]xz90
[*]AntiSocial-Fakecel
[*]Arceus300
[*]Rimcel
[*]itsoverbuddyboyo
[*]Stingray
[*]UndercovrNormie
[*]DrTony
[*]reddollars
[*]disillusioned
[*]hebbewem
[*]mido the slayer
[*]Vitruvian
[*]Jaded
[*]reeaway
[*]ZyzzReincarnate
[*]Master
[*]samm735
[*]FrothySolutions
[*]jj43
[*]Mandiblecel
[*]Damo the incel
[*]blackoutwhitein
[*]AdamLanza
[*]TRUE_CEL
[*]Fat cunt
[*]LowTierNormie
[*]Zuvay
[*]fobos
[*]IceCutter
[*]Balkancel
[*]xom
[*]adrianolm
[*]FrailPaleStaleMale
[*]John
[*]Sizzurp
[*]TeaGuy
[*]fatcelnolonger
[*]712127
[*]Butthurt Dweller
[*]ChoSeungHui
[*]nattycel
[*]mouthbreatheraf
[*]Bengt
[*]ChanceAtChad
[*]retard
[*]spaceboy
[*]Lifeisgood72
[*]Dutcher
[*]superighteous
[*]ChadBreslau
[*]Limerencel
[*]shibo
[*]Alpha000000
[*]21YearoldFailed
[*]Chuck14
[*]CarlSagan96
[*]GrewWrong
[*]BigdickAverageEthnic
[*]Deusmaximus
[*]TeemoNation
[*]Curious0
[*]roiddroid
[*]Whyamihere
You guys are online, help

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Alexanderr, Pendejo and 1 other person
ritalin is better, it's not as neuro-toxic as adderral (doesnt fuck you up long term) and has similar effects. its not as strong or potent, but gets the job done

ritalin is better, it's not as neuro-toxic as adderral (doesnt fuck you up long term) and has similar effects. its not as strong or potent, but gets the job done
Can I walk into a pharmacy and ask for that or do I need prescription?

Can I walk into a pharmacy and ask for that or do I need prescription?
its for prescription only. in my country its pretty hard to get, but in some other countries not as much

for non prescription stuff check out "racetams", but a lot of them are semi-placebo, some supposed to work

either way, this is a very good site: https://nootriment.com/

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
its for prescription only. in my country its pretty hard to get, but in some other countries not as much

for non prescription stuff check out "racetams", but a lot of them are semi-placebo, some supposed to work

either way, this is a very good site: https://nootriment.com/
Yeah, this doesnt really help

Yeah, this doesnt really help
lol. you said you want adderral or something similar effect. theres ton of chemcials on that website that has similar effect. if it doesnt help you, you arent looking hard enough.

modafinil is a pretty good alternative too

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and androidcel
You also have finals coming up?

You also have finals coming up?
New client that has shitty SEO'd site. Wish I did drugs when I was on finals, would've boosted my grades so much
lol. you said you want adderral or something similar effect. theres ton of chemcials on that website that has similar effect. if it doesnt help you, you arent looking hard enough.

I need something that I can get basically now or tommorow

I don't know how I'd go about getting those without a prescription tbh.

That being said...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Ginkgo Biloba + 5-HTP + Gaba + Caffeine + Mucuna Pruriens L-Dopa

Infinitesimal IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Ritalincel
It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Insomniac
No clue, sorry, man. Search online.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
I am out, I just drop by for some questions

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alexanderr, fobos and 1 other person
pseudoephedrine 250-350mg
benzydamine 300mg

Cocaine

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator, androidcel and Krezo

Modafinil fucks you up, i tried for the first time a year ago and got all the fucking side effects like chest pain, increased heart rate, hallucinations, dizziness. I'd say Ritalin is better

Modafinil fucks you up, i tried for the first time a year ago and got all the fucking side effects like chest pain, increased heart rate, hallucinations, dizziness. I'd say Ritalin is better
Prescribed ritalin here and have so much leftover due to overlapping prescriptions and retarded pharmacists who don't keep track with a doctor who gives it to me whenever I ask, all for free.

There's no easy way to make it as far as I'm aware, but it's really easy to find adderall for sale since many people have prescriptions for it. Also try nootropics like adrafinil/modafinil if you can't get adderall or ritalin

There's no easy way to make it as far as I'm aware, but it's really easy to find adderall for sale since many people have prescriptions for it. Also try nootropics like adrafinil/modafinil if you can't get adderall or ritalin
You could try sunifiram if you want a nootropic like adderall and willing to be a bit of a guinea pig. Modafinil isn't good from what I've heard from many many people. It's an ampakine-like eugeroic rather than a psychostimulant like adderall or ritalin.

Prescribed ritalin here and have so much leftover due to overlapping prescriptions and retarded pharmacists who don't keep track with a doctor who gives it to me whenever I ask, all for free.
How did Ritalin work out for you? Would recommend it?

How did Ritalin work out for you? Would recommend it?
Well I take it on prescription, 36mg concerta and 10mg ritalin. Double both of those doses and you get pretty low-inhib, but I wouldn't recommend abusing methyphenidate since it's so similar to cocaine in it's effects when used recreationally.

72mg concerta, 20mg ritalin and 6g ashwaghanda is probably what made me lowest inhib out of anything I ever tried, but I didn't intentionally take that much for anxiolytic purposes. Taking substances to lower inhibitions is a really shitty path. Highest concerta I took was 108mg and that was like that NZT-47 pill from limitless. Raw focus.

I'm used to my prescribed dose anyway, but yeah ritalin does increase productivity a lot.
Well I take it on prescription, 36mg concerta and 10mg ritalin. Double both of those doses and you get pretty low-inhib, but I wouldn't recommend abusing methyphenidate since it's so similar to cocaine in it's effects when used recreationally.

72mg concerta, 20mg ritalin and 6g ashwaghanda is probably what made me lowest inhib out of anything I ever tried, but I didn't intentionally take that much for anxiolytic purposes. Taking substances to lower inhibitions is a really shitty path. Highest concerta I took was 108mg and that was like that NZT-47 pill from limitless. Raw focus.

I'm used to my prescribed dose anyway, but yeah ritalin does increase productivity a lot.
Couldn't recommend it though because it can be misused. Try get your doc to prescribe you something similar.

Modafinil is better

Easy to get online too depending on where you live

this is why i always make friends with adhd tards before exams so i can use them or steal from them ready for exams idc if they hate me afterwards they are retards anyway and their only purpose in the universe is to serve me in passing my exams

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
New client that has shitty SEO'd site. Wish I did drugs when I was on finals, would've boosted my grades so much
I need something that I can get basically now or tommorow
jfl your not going to get it by tomorrow or today if you want something that is guranteed to work. Modafinil is the most accessible to order.

fuck making adderall. Just get the active ingredient. Speed. Its much better

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel
it's a great nootropic if that's what you're intending it for. You don't have to take recreational doses though if that's the case too. I haven't had amphetamine for a while now but, for what people view as "harder drugs". It was a rather friendly and decent drug.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ChoSeungHui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back