Is there anyone who had 2 cutting season and somehow managed to not lose sex drive?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Im at around 16% right now, which is my natural weight

I can eat now 3500 cal and i wont get fat
but at certain point i just lose libido

right now im at +- 70kg at 177 cm

Last Decemeber I was at 58 kg but lose libido and there was still like 3-4 kg to get the full potential

Please only experienced users, not some bs supposals

and I mentioned about 2 cutting seasons, cause there might be ppl after 1 season and somehow they didnt lose s drive cause they would never lose it

its question for ppl who once lost it and the second didnt

I miss my low-bf face look

20191027 164054

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Yes, but not natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chico Chicowski
Test, tren and masteron. Even only test would be enough though
oh shit, so uare experienced steroidcel
Is there any no-side-effect steroids or all this shit is meme?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Last Decemeber I was at 58 kg but lose libido and there was still like 3-4 kg to get the full potential

and I mentioned about 2 cutting seasons, cause there might be ppl after 1 season and somehow they didnt lose s drive cause they would never lose it

Bruh is the bodyfat coming from your testicles and to answer your question yes many bodybuilders have the same problem

• +1
Bruh is the bodyfat coming from your testicles and to answer your question yes many bodybuilders have the same problem
but i.e. my brother is like 9% <naturally> and has naturally normal libido
im not going under crazy bf lvl and still lose libido - its insane

there must be a solution to that despite steroids

• +1
oh shit, so uare experienced steroidcel
Is there any no-side-effect steroids or all this shit is meme?

You can avoid the side effects if you know what you're doing. The only concern is if you are prone to hair loss then they speed it up

• +1
You can avoid the side effects if you know what you're doing. The only concern is if you are prone to hair loss then they speed it up
and aging :(

• +1

View attachment 322510
Im always horny, even on RU58841 my libido actually goes up. I stay at 13% year round and 5-6% at peak week in the summer. Just eat a shit ton of protein and sleep and exercise. When I go past 300 grams of protein a day my dick actually gains half an inch.. probably something to do with blood flow.

• +1
Modify your diet, sleeping patterns, and mindset. Meditate.

Don't "cut". Workout for athleticism (for example do powerlifting for strength), and slightly reduce calories. Altogether, you can probably increase your test level and burn fat. Lower bodyfat will eventually raise your test. Along the way, occasionally use tribulus to increase free test levels by binding to SHBG.
If you're 16% bf, don't kid yourself. You can cut slowly, build more muscle, and not lower your test. And as you get closer to 10%, your test will rise. Go slowly and fix all your habits, and you'll burn more fat, keep more muscle, and feel great.

Experience: 20 years of intermittent powerlifting for health and fun (fyi max deadlift was around 200kg for 3 reps, not great but ok), high protein moderate carb moderate fat diet, done by "feel" and keeping a steady habit and making tiny modifications. I've routinely gone down to sub 8%. My test rose down to 10%, then went down a bit as I got closer to 8%. YMMV, but I feel like you should believe in yourself and treasure your natural hormonal axis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, galantamine, donepezil or pyridostigmine.
L-dopa + carbidopa (dopa-decarboxylase inhibitor) alternatively a dopamine receptor agonist, maybe bromocriptine or pramipexole.
melanocortin 4 receptor agonist, (bremelanotide, afamelanotide, Melanotan 2).

inhibiting acetylcholinesterase will increase acetylcholine concentrations in the synaptic cleft, directly equating to higher libido. D2 receptor agonism equates to higher libido, and melanocortin receptor agonism, particularly MCR4 and MCR3 directly has an effect on libido. When your androgens are low due to lower body weight you're going to have to rely on other factors.

alternatively, you can just inject testosterone, staying low body fat whilst maintaining a high libido is key.

• +1
STOP FAP !

• +1
Drop in testosterone is the key factor here. If you want to stay natural, follow these tips:
- Get optimal sleep.
- Don’t overtrain, this increases cortisol and destroys your test. Either train frequently with short sessions or infrequently with longer sessions, never both.
- Eat enough fats as they create test in the body.
- Eat enough carbs, especially around training. They suppress cortisol and in turn ensures that test remains high.
- Eat just below maintenance; don’t cut too many calories.
- Have periods of eating at maintenance or just above, also know as a diet break. This will bring your metabolism and hormones back to normal because when cutting as a natural these will inevitably decrease.

• +1
58 kg? do you have zero muscle mass?

• +1
Too little fats when cutting will reduce ur T-levels, so make sure you get more than about 25% of ur cals from fat.

• +1
I lose my sex drive completely when I cut. Best to cut fast and get it out of the way is my method

• +1
I lose my sex drive completely when I cut. Best to cut fast and get it out of the way is my method
As you lose sex drive and come back, do you also have to lose your body fat or just come bsck to maintance and after several weeks everything is fine? (aka you didnt go back to your fat weight)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaHeadroom

View attachment 322510
Looks like mine at 19% bf

• +1
Drop in testosterone is the key factor here. If you want to stay natural, follow these tips:
- Get optimal sleep.
- Don’t overtrain, this increases cortisol and destroys your test. Either train frequently with short sessions or infrequently with longer sessions, never both.
- Eat enough fats as they create test in the body.
- Eat enough carbs, especially around training. They suppress cortisol and in turn ensures that test remains high.
- Eat just below maintenance; don’t cut too many calories.
- Have periods of eating at maintenance or just above, also know as a diet break. This will bring your metabolism and hormones back to normal because when cutting as a natural these will inevitably decrease.
I agree diet breaks are amazing, on my first diet break 2 wks in, then gonna cut for 5 more weeks to get from 13% to 10% bf

• +1