Is there anything I can change about my face to be attractive enough to dick blast bitches

Richard Fitzwell

Richard Fitzwell

Bronze
Right I figure you people will just try to insult me because people are crap... but in all seriousness I really want to figure out what is bad about my appearance particularly face.

Been trying for so long It feels hopeless. It's not just that they arnt attracted at all to me, its that they have such a negative reaction upon seeing me aswell.
I have gone through various styles etc so its NOT hair and clothes. I have drastically changed image a lot with the same results each time.

I just want to know if theres anything I can fix on my face that would help. is it that i dont look masculine enough or not pretty or some shit, look too weak? I dont honestly know

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6789
yes bro just join the peaky blinders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5683, moggingmachine and 22 others
Aspie psychopath stare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6191 and 15 others
Aspie psychopath stare
fuck you cunts. asa fucking usuial none of you can even just give me an honest bloody answer instead fucking just resort to insulting me. im done with this shit i fucking give up. no matter what i fucking try i just get hit with insults for my effort

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Good_Little_Goy, Patrick Baitman and 6 others
Your face is more than enough for an average foid. Get a haircut
Rhino if u want
also do you have autism? srs question

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy, BigBiceps and 8 others
styly your hair up and back and you will look a lot better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Ritalincell, sytyl and 3 others
You look like a serial killer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6400, Entschuldigung and 9 others
You look like a serial killer
satop fucking saying that shot to me im sickl of it. i dont know how the hell you people rationalize saying that or why. there is no such fucking thing as looking like a killer you cunt. there is no standard base default look for that. all those guys look different and i look nothing like any of them. how the fuck do you people think that? i dont look tough scary or anything. i just look like another weak average guy.
i dont even have any fucking record besides a couple of traffic fines im sick of you cunts and those bitches saying that when im not a bad fucking person.

all i did was come here to ask what was genuinely bad about my fucking face because im at my wits end of trying ten fucking years of putting myself out there just to be treated like garbage and have no fucking sexual experience after a decade.
im done with this fucking crap.
fuck you people. all i wanted was to find out what exactly was physcically wrong about my appearance and you just bloody insult me..
fuck you lot are in no better position or you wouldnt be on here. id think youd have more understanding and empathy after going through that shit, but your all like those bloody bitches out there.. judging me as if im a bad person despite the fact i havnt done anything.
'i fucking hate you and you all can rot in your own hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Oueyy, Deleted member 5683 and 18 others
Your face is more than enough for an average foid. Get a haircut
Rhino if u want
also do you have autism? srs question
you people tell me to get a haircut the day after ive been.. fucking retarded. bad hair is just codeword for bad face.
no im not austistic, im just a guy whose pissed off after 10 years of trying and getting nowhere while others get it handed to them effortlessly for doing nothing differently than me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, EverythingMattersCel, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
satop fucking saying that shot to me im sickl of it. i dont know how the hell you people rationalize saying that or why. there is no such fucking thing as looking like a killer you cunt. there is no standard base default look for that. all those guys look different and i look nothing like any of them. how the fuck do you people think that? i dont look tough scary or anything. i just look like another weak average guy.
i dont even have any fucking record besides a couple of traffic fines im sick of you cunts and those bitches saying that when im not a bad fucking person.

all i did was come here to ask what was genuinely bad about my fucking face because im at my wits end of trying ten fucking years of putting myself out there just to be treated like garbage and have no fucking sexual experience after a decade.
fuck you people. all i wanted was to find out what exactly was physcically wrong about my appearance and you just bloody insult me..
fuck you lot are in no better position or you wouldnt be on here. id think youd have more understanding and empathy after going through that shit, but your all like those bloody bitches out there.. judging me as if im a bad person despite the fact i havnt done anything.
I remember you bro. You already posted here last year or so. The anger and frustration are still boiling inside of you lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Oueyy, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others

Didn't read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6191, Darkstrand and 2 others
Get an Alain Delon Type haircut. You are good looking enough to get girls for sure.

"hey guys is it over"
Chris Hemsworth by Gage Skidmore 2 cropped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
mogs forum if this isnt bait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Socially retarded mentalcel confirmed

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, bladeeout, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
If you aren't getting matches (dont believe for a second) then its your lower eyelid support

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Good_Little_Goy and malignant
you are british, right?

Above average normie
but looks like you're 25+
RTT and you're done

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Richard Fitzwell and Deleted member 1707
I remember you bro. You already posted here last year or so. The anger and frustration are still boiling inside of you lol
thihnk its funny til i confront you in person. ive dealt with this shit for 10 years. pretending youre different... you wouldnt be here if you wernt in the same fucking boat as the rest of these clowns

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Above average normie
but looks like you're 25+
RTT and you're done
im not skinny i was an alcoholic and rode a harley. none of that image stuff got me attention from anyone but old people and kids

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Chadeep and Stevensmithgerard
Right I figure you people will just try to insult me because people are crap... but in all seriousness I really want to figure out what is bad about my appearance particularly face.

Been trying for so long It feels hopeless. It's not just that they arnt attracted at all to me, its that they have such a negative reaction upon seeing me aswell.
I have gone through various styles etc so its NOT hair and clothes. I have drastically changed image a lot with the same results each time.

I just want to know if theres anything I can fix on my face that would help. is it that i dont look masculine enough or not pretty or some shit, look too weak? I dont honestly know

Good Phenotype
Decent Jaw Width
Decent Nose

Jawline and Ramus look frauded asf in the last picture due to your head being tilted upwards

Eye area(besides eye color)and eyebrows failo you.
Seek surgeries towards your eye area

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Stevensmithgerard
If you aren't getting matches (dont believe for a second) then its your lower eyelid support
only MMs get matches or young prettyboys
yeah i got matches.. id get a few landwhales and trannies, but now the mostly a couple of blown out people 30 something. never the kind id prefer
more so than upper?
oh undereye support.. i was thinking of getting fillers there

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Stevensmithgerard
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Stevensmithgerard
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Entschuldigung
only MMs get matches or young prettyboys
yeah i got matches.. id get a few landwhales and trannies, but now the mostly a couple of blown out people 30 something. never the kind id prefer
more so than upper?
oh undereye support.. i was thinking of getting fillers there
Your under eye support is lacking. you have male model bones. You know this from chad fishing. It must be your eyes

Your under eye support is lacking. you have male model bones. You know this from chad fishing. It must be your eyes
chad fishing? whats that got to do with myself ?

you look fine but relax your face dude

Rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, EverythingMattersCel, Good_Little_Goy and 8 others
Hitlermaxxing bro, you can fuck any white supremacist woman
20200805 074416

20200805 074628

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Johanjohan, dridrimo, Chadelite and 18 others
Slightly above average imo

You are above average, 4.5 psl,6.5/10.
the best you can do for now is to grow a beard
FaceApp 1596624346487

Beard makes a brutal difference

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Richard Fitzwell, Deleted member 4438 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Eyebrowmaxx, undereye filler, thicken neck, rhinoplasty, and LEANMAXX ffs. Relax your face and half smile or smug smile. This ain't us ranking on you. You really do have that "thousand yard stare". Bro, i have it too sometimes when i have anxiety, and i don't even realize until i check myself. Try meditationmaxxing seriously. When you're out and about, stop thinking like everyone is out to get you.

Download

UUURCNAMNRCPVC6EOQYMA2WUBQ

This is the expression of successful men that get what they want. They're not fucking stressed out or high-strung. Cause that's the vibe you're putting out in your pics, so don't get mad that we're not seeing your shining personality. Even your posts show that inner tension. So, imagine that YOUR life is fucking grand, and be a bit arrogant but still genuine. There's a fine line between dude and douche, so find the balance. It will literally change your face. You have good bones already, so this isn't a "just be chad" moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Chadelite, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
believe me it isn't your looks that are holding you back

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Tall, Chadeep and 3 others
the other guy isn’t even wrong. as soon as i saw ur pictures i thought of peaky blinders

just peaky blindermaxx

buy this accessory pack and put a razor blade in ur cap

BE32F1EF F234 4333 B68C 2686A7463359

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and 2 others
Your left ear looks like it needs to be pinned back

You look good bro. 75th percentile looks.
You have very soft features so you might wanna get down to 10% body fat.
Also your hairstyle could be a bit better.

I don't think you need surgeries. But God that stare makes you look constipated.

Tldr:
Loose body fat

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Stevensmithgerard
Thomas Shelbymaxx ASAP

WTF, if you dont have success with average girls :unsure: The dating market is officially dead, or the blackpill is totally wrong.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4209
mentalcel/aspergers for sure cos ur gl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Tall and Stevensmithgerard
You look like a good average. Might be able to maxx up to Chadlite.

• +1
just weird eye area

you people tell me to get a haircut the day after ive been.. fucking retarded. bad hair is just codeword for bad face.
no im not austistic, im just a guy whose pissed off after 10 years of trying and getting nowhere while others get it handed to them effortlessly for doing nothing differently than me
unironically get a better personality

your looks are not what is holding you back

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Fitzwell and Stevensmithgerard
unironically get a better personality

your looks are not what is holding you back
yes they are! personality isnt stopping me getting matches, looks or conversation. when a female laughs or scowls at me in public its not because of my personality. when they all swipe no on me my behavior isnt there to see. it 100% is my looks because like i said i cannot match with anyone normal. good looking guys get matches, even if they have a bio saying crazy shit. personality is irrelevant on apps

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
yes they are! personality isnt stopping me getting matches, looks or conversation. when a female laughs or scowls at me in public its not because of my personality. when they all swipe no on me my behavior isnt there to see. it 100% is my looks because like i said i cannot match with anyone normal. good looking guys get matches, even if they have a bio saying crazy shit. personality is irrelevant on apps
your looks are not your problem, you meet the bare minimum at the very least if not outright clear than benchmark with flying colors

• +1
Beat me to it
what the h
Eyebrowmaxx, undereye filler, thicken neck, rhinoplasty, and LEANMAXX ffs. Relax your face and half smile or smug smile. This ain't us ranking on you. You really do have that "thousand yard stare". Bro, i have it too sometimes when i have anxiety, and i don't even realize until i check myself. Try meditationmaxxing seriously. When you're out and about, stop thinking like everyone is out to get you.

View attachment 568168
View attachment 568169

This is the expression of successful men that get what they want. They're not fucking stressed out or high-strung. Cause that's the vibe you're putting out in your pics, so don't get mad that we're not seeing your shining personality. Even your posts show that inner tension. So, imagine that YOUR life is fucking grand, and be a bit arrogant but still genuine. There's a fine line between dude and douche, so find the balance. It will literally change your face. You have good bones already, so this isn't a "just be chad" moment
that so called expression is just how they look, you wouldn't being saying that if they were typically ugly also it has nothing to do with bloody anxiety, or anything like that. i was born into this cruddy body and face and thats how it looks, its how this bodys eyes are, i dont have control over how it looks, those guys get what they want because they are rich and people find them attractive. im not a normal person and cant pretend to be, and using a different expression is not going to make a sub par face look good. a cheap car with an expert driver would still be a cheap crappy car. also fuck looking like those guys. theyre old as fuck, i dont want a post wall hag

The only reason you aren't getting girls is because you call them bitches.

• WTF
Reactions: Richard Fitzwell