Is there anything I can change about my face to be attractive enough to dick blast bitches

he deleted the pics lel

Guy has serious mental health issues

Go see a psychiatrist faggot

• WTF
Reactions: Richard Fitzwell
Dude, you don't realize that everyone here is seeing something that you're not. If you had better pictures and lost the stare, you wouldn't have this reaction from literally EVERYONE in this thread. This is three pages worth of "aspie stare", "serial killer". It's not a pile on. Put your ego aside, and embrace the criticism. Now use it. Go take some new pictures and post them.

If you came here to vent your frustrations, i understand. But now it's time to man up and just take the beating and come out stronger. This is like trials in martial arts class. Just fucking take it, and be humble. Now you're ready to slay
i cant help the eyes, i didnt choose this body fuck anyone who blames me for it, theres nothing i can do besides surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Guy has serious mental health issues

Go see a psychiatrist faggot
typical cunt... go see a head because because you dont like the fact the noone fives you a chance.... because i should be totally fine and happy about being rejected after years of trying right... ''oh you dont like the way bitches treat you because of your looks you must be crazy ''

get lost'

i cant help the eyes, i didnt choose this body fuck anyone who blames me for it, theres nothing i can do besides surgery
Bro... i do feel for you but i have tell you my story. You have to realize that i literally have the same staring eyes as you. But I'm like barely a PSL5, probably 4.5. I'm going to copy my post from another thread....
---

I've been there. Shit I'm still there in my own way. I stick out like a sore thumb, but I'm unapologetic about it. I embrace it. Now i slay, and get great interactions with women out of my league. That's how i know it's NOT over for many men. It's just that they don't put in the effort.

Yo, at 18 i started lifting and stylemaxxing. That already boosted me. I got a badass vehicle. I lived in a top city for beautiful women. I learned some moves both physically and mentally. It didn't work on EVERY woman, but yo i got all types BANGING on my door trying to catch me slipping. I got hot successful women paying my way, buying me a new car and toys. Multiple times!

This is not a brag, it's my life now. And it wasn't even special where i am. There are dudes here then ended up in FERRARIS and mansions based on their looks, but also their game. So I'm nothing interesting.

Let me tell you something, before 18, i was a SUPER NERD, i literally played ASCII rogue games (the wosrt possible game), when everyone else was playing whatever popular madden and fifa.

moria_030.png

That little @ symbol is your character in the game. Those other random symbols are enemies and items. What you're seeing is the dungeons of Moria, based on Tolkien lore. JFL I'm so fucked up.

I was an anime loser. And had friends that were similar. I love them, but we were fucking LOSERS in every way back then. And i was specifically the BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT LOSER of the lot. At least they smoked weed and were somewhat NT and had girlfriends here and there. I had NOTHING. So if i can make it, if i can ascend, so can anyone else.

Bro... i do feel for you but i have tell you my story. You have to realize that i literally have the same staring eyes as you. But I'm like barely a PSL5, probably 4.5. I'm going to copy my post from another thread....
---

I've been there. Shit I'm still there in my own way. I stick out like a sore thumb, but I'm unapologetic about it. I embrace it. Now i slay, and get great interactions with women out of my league. That's how i know it's NOT over for many men. It's just that they don't put in the effort.

Yo, at 18 i started lifting and stylemaxxing. That already boosted me. I got a badass vehicle. I lived in a top city for beautiful women. I learned some moves both physically and mentally. It didn't work on EVERY woman, but yo i got all types BANGING on my door trying to catch me slipping. I got hot successful women paying my way, buying me a new car and toys. Multiple times!

This is not a brag, it's my life now. And it wasn't even special where i am. There are dudes here then ended up in FERRARIS and mansions based on their looks, but also their game. So I'm nothing interesting.

Let me tell you something, before 18, i was a SUPER NERD, i literally played ASCII rogue games (the wosrt possible game), when everyone else was playing whatever popular madden and fifa.

moria_030.png

That little @ symbol is your character in the game. Those other random symbols are enemies and items. What you're seeing is the dungeons of Moria, based on Tolkien lore. JFL I'm so fucked up.

I was an anime loser. And had friends that were similar. I love them, but we were fucking LOSERS in every way back then. And i was specifically the BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT LOSER of the lot. At least they smoked weed and were somewhat NT and had girlfriends here and there. I had NOTHING. So if i can make it, if i can ascend, so can anyone else.

Cool story bro...

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
typical cunt... go see a head because because you dont like the fact the noone fives you a chance.... because i should be totally fine and happy about being rejected after years of trying right... ''oh you dont like the way bitches treat you because of your looks you must be crazy ''

get lost'

Tell us your story. What makes you so hostile to the world? Why are you so angry? How did you become an alcoholic? We need a back story to understand how you ended up as a deadbeat 30yr old virgin...

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Did op pussy out and remove it

Shit isn’t loading

Tell us your story. What makes you so hostile to the world? Why are you so angry? How did you become an alcoholic? We need a back story to understand how you ended up as a deadbeat 30yr old virgin...
who the fuck you think youre calling a deadbeat? for all you know i could be some kind of business owner or some shit... im offended youd presume to call me that because of one detail.
being a failure and being a virgin are completely different things, there are plenty of ugly guys who still have a life. and i know plenty of scrubs with nothing to their life who have had no issue getting hoes.
If you cant already tell due to the previous messages i am what i am because females arnt attracted to me and i couldnt get attention or matches, and dont want to dumpsterdive like most guys i know do.

no you need a brick to the head, you dont need anything from me.

im not an alcoholic and gave up booze.
I used to drink alot originally because i was depressed then I sis because i liked the feeling of being drunk it would take me away to a better place that was happy unlike my surroundings. But it, like me grew old and boring.

doesnt matter anyway, I'm off. this place is full of too many blue pillers who contradict the views you supposedly preach and children who probably dont even have your drivers licence yet. I cant relate, im fucking older than all of you kids

2020 - Richard Fitzwelcel aspie posts on looksmax.me
2021 - Richard Fitzwelcel rapes bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
who the fuck you think youre calling a deadbeat? for all you know i could be some kind of business owner or some shit... im offended youd presume to call me that because of one detail.
being a failure and being a virgin are completely different things, there are plenty of ugly guys who still have a life. and i know plenty of scrubs with nothing to their life who have had no issue getting hoes.
If you cant already tell due to the previous messages i am what i am because females arnt attracted to me and i couldnt get attention or matches, and dont want to dumpsterdive like most guys i know do.

no you need a brick to the head, you dont need anything from me.

im not an alcoholic and gave up booze.
I used to drink alot originally because i was depressed then I sis because i liked the feeling of being drunk it would take me away to a better place that was happy unlike my surroundings. But it, like me grew old and boring.

doesnt matter anyway, I'm off. this place is full of too many blue pillers who contradict the views you supposedly preach and children who probably dont even have your drivers licence yet. I cant relate, im fucking older than all of you kids
Mentalcel

I don't deny you your anguish and frustrations. But, dude, if you only saw my face. You know you're average when it take 50 selfies to find a non subhuman picture. That's me. I have a resting bitch face. BUT GUESS WHAT, i relax, imagine the interactions i want to have and go get them.

Just yesterday i got 3 numbers from women a little out of my league. Not too crazy cute, but it worked out. Know how? I was FUN and had good energy. Joked and made them laugh. Was a bit sarcastic but earnest. And they would just give me their number. Did it lead to anything yet? Time will tell.

The blackpill doesn't deny the numbers game. It's not mutually exclusive. You still have to account to for female availability, cultural congruence, and individual preference. These 3 things have less and less meaning and value the MORE attractive you are. But you don't reach certain thresholds, you have an mission ahead of you.

But this is what it takes if you're not CHAD. I have a feeling about you... I feel like you think you "deserve" a woman's attention. They don't owe you shit. That's some ER shit. Fuck that. You have to work for it. NO, you're not Chad..... yet. So don't act as if you are missing out on something.

Put in the effort. Be charming and be real. Looksmax more! Why are you here with this sea of knowledge and not using it? People have LITERALLY KILLED because they don't look like you. Don't be a jerk, get to work.

mirin high T dark triad maxxed mentalcel op