is there anything more depressing than knowing your growth was stunted big time?

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
all it takes for my day to be ruined is to think back of my puberty when I was severely malnourished and severely sleep deprived and a stress+anxiety-ridden sedentary mess. all this contributed to my utter subhumanity and stunted my growth big time. whenever I think of this shit, it depresses me. stunting growth is something you can never get over

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and HighIQcel
Cope you have shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer, Ropemaxing and 2 others

put ur kids on 0 food diet see how the importance of genetics holds up in their development, assuming you will even reproduce

Knowing that the chances of me dying a virgin are VERY realistic, and that I will never have the wife and kids I’ve always wanted. That’s far scarier than “oh know Muh aesthetics are off”...

There’s a huge cope here about slaying many women and looking really good and validation and all that shit... it’s all cope. The closest happiness man will find is as leader of his kingdom: father, husband, and patriarch.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and Swagwaffle
Knowing that the chances of me dying a virgin are VERY realistic, and that I will never have the wife and kids I’ve always wanted. That’s far scarier than “oh know Muh aesthetics are off”...

There’s a huge cope here about slaying many women and looking really good and validation and all that shit... it’s all cope. The closest happiness man will find is as leader of his kingdom: father, husband, and patriarch.
you cant even be considered a man, let alone a teenager, if your growth is stunted. i am smaller than knajjd and he said it himself. ive never physically mogged another male in my life, i barely mog prepubescent children. life outside = torture. inside is a lot better

you cant even be considered a man, let alone a teenager, if your growth is stunted. i am smaller than knajjd and he said it himself. ive never physically mogged another male in my life, i barely mog prepubescent children. life outside = torture. inside is a lot better
But is it the size that bothers you, or the lack of female attention?

If some woman got struck by lightning or had a stroke or some shit and her brain got fucked up and liked tiny men, and she fell in love with you at your current size, would that not fix the suckiness?

See what I’m getting at?

But is it the size that bothers you, or the lack of female attention?

If some woman got struck by lightning or had a stroke or some shit and her brain got fucked up and liked tiny men, and she fell in love with you at your current size, would that not fix the suckiness?

See what I’m getting at?
being treated like a child in every aspect, i dont care about female attention, it doesnt fix me being small

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
put ur kids on 0 food diet see how the importance of genetics holds up in their development, assuming you will even reproduce
Its :ogre::ogre::ogre: for you

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
I was 30 lbs underweight most of my childhood and I’m 6’

Are you atleast working towards being able to betabuxx? Might be better than being alone atleast

Are you atleast working towards being able to betabuxx? Might be better than being alone atleast
I own my own house and car, work full time, and willing to provide for a woman so long as she is to raise the kids. So yeah, I’m there already pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 701 and androidcel
I own my own house and car, work full time, and willing to provide for a woman so long as she is to raise the kids. So yeah, I’m there already pretty much.
Get bride from rural Russia.

ppl of Guatemala are short . But do u blame there living conditions (poor nutrition ect.) I think so.

ppl of Guatemala are short . But do u blame there living conditions (poor nutrition ect.) I think so.
African people have worse living conditions and are as skinny as a stick yet are 6' +

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Swagwaffle
Was starved as a child and have severe social anxiety. Now 6’1 barefoot at 17 so prob shit genetics brah

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
African people have worse living conditions and are as skinny as a stick yet are 6' +
genetics confirmed

OP its over

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, qwep and androidcel
stunts me

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Necropost
Was starved as a child and have severe social anxiety. Now 6’1 barefoot at 17 so prob shit genetics brah
You could have been 6'4

all it takes for my day to be ruined is to think back of my puberty when I was severely malnourished and severely sleep deprived and a stress+anxiety-ridden sedentary mess. all this contributed to my utter subhumanity and stunted my growth big time. whenever I think of this shit, it depresses me. stunting growth is something you can never get over
I'm stunted as well

Only 6ft 2 when I was 16

Mogged every second by the door

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Look at them feelings

Yes my inceldom could've been avoided 10 years ago