Is there anything more sui-inducing and cortisol raising than knowing..

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
you are failing school
you are sexually inadequate and not able to get a 7/10 hqnp woman to mate with you (and it'll take you years of maxxing out in different areas of L-M-S to achieve even getting close, and even then you'd have to fight through waves of landwhales and single mothers to find a decent woman that isn't still busy jumping on the cock carousel of instagram model chads )
you don't have any meaningful relationships
your environment is too volatile and egregious for your physical health and thus ruining you mentally as well
you get AMOGGED to suicide constantly, even on obscure online forums
This is just life to me and many others here tbh
with this suicide inducing bs im gonna drop dead before im 30 just lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 656
you are failing school
you are sexually inadequate and not able to get a 7/10 hqnp woman to mate with you (and it'll take you years of maxxing out in different areas of L-M-S to achieve even getting close, and even then you'd have to fight through waves of landwhales and single mothers to find a decent woman that isn't still busy jumping on the cock carousel of instagram model chads )
your environment is too volatile and egregious for your physical health and thus ruining you mentally as well
I can't imagine

you are failing school
Bro, i thought you were Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
If you want to take care of two birds with one stone, studymaxxing is legit.

You'll never regret spending time studying for classes. Lets you just focus on one thing, and combining that with gymcelling and you can actually become low inhib. When you're killing it in all of your classes you also get a bunch of time to think about other shit, rather than about how badly you're doing in class, lmao.

shit thread kys :feelswah:

are you trying to get me to rope?

this is exactly me

Meanwhile chads and foids are experiencing pleasure beyond your imagination.

Bro, i thought you were Chad.
I get amogged to suicide on the daily by taller chads with longer ramus and better gonials. I'm not some sort of unmoggable god. i can show you at least 2 guys I found in the last week that amog me to suicide with their jaw and eye area, n ojoke

I get amogged to suicide on the daily by taller chads with longer ramus and better gonials. I'm not some sort of unmoggable god. i can show you at least 2 guys I found in the last week that amog me to suicide with their jaw and eye area, n ojoke
You're 5'11 (i think?). I thought that's good enough if your face is good? Just because you're getting mogged by some people, doesn't mean you can't get girls yourself.

You're 5'11 (i think?). I thought that's good enough if your face is good? Just because you're getting mogged by some people, doesn't mean you can't get girls yourself.
I'm 6 ft closer to 6'1 lmfao what, who ever told you Im shorter than that? My dad is 6'7/2meters. I'm 183-188 in shoes tho.
I mean mogged by small marginal stuff. I have a tall ramus and good gonial but seeing someone with, eg. a better jaw is suicide inducing tbh
same with eye area etc
you'd feel it too, find a feature that's good on you, now use it, and now look at someone who has it better it will humble you