Is there something like a too hard diet?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
933BE1F9 0A20 4186 870E 83ED516EE438

What causes the face to be like the far left. Too hard diet?

@goat2x @retard

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Bruxism which is where you bite down hard all the time

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mr.cope and Copemaxxing
Yes there is something like a too hard diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4430 and Copemaxxing
But i dont think it caused it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Is this the cause people end up looking like the guy on the left?
Not sure im not that knowledgable in this topic
Pretty sure genetics play a part too
I read a study where they didnt find correlation between long and short face bite force and swallowing in kids

• +1
Not sure im not that knowledgable in this topic
Pretty sure genetics play a part too
I read a study where they didnt find correlation between long and short face bite force and swallowing in kids
My face is short. Looks more like the left one and so does look my mom and my brother kinda too. I think its genes

My face is short. Looks more like the left one and so does look my mom and my brother kinda too. I think its genes
get mse + pull it downwards
you can advance a ton pluss it will be beneficial for oyu

• +1
get mse + pull it downwards
you can advence a ton pluss it will be beneficial for oyu
Which ortho is willing to give me mse, I have A 53mm palate

this is what mew says about short face syndrome
"This is what so few people understand Before treatment his tongue was partly between his teeth this caused his side teeth to intrude. This shortened his face but also he sucked on his teeth when he swallowed which made his buccinator muscles enlarge so that his face looks too square. It is complicated but I don't think any orthodontists are taught this so they lengthen the face which shortens the dental arch length so that there is not enough room for the teeth. I would be delighted to talt to any orthodontist if he would wish to. Prof John Mew. "

• +1
this is what mew says about short face syndrome
"This is what so few people understand Before treatment his tongue was partly between his teeth this caused his side teeth to intrude. This shortened his face but also he sucked on his teeth when he swallowed which made his buccinator muscles enlarge so that his face looks too square. It is complicated but I don't think any orthodontists are taught this so they lengthen the face which shortens the dental arch length so that there is not enough room for the teeth. I would be delighted to talt to any orthodontist if he would wish to. Prof John Mew. "
Yeah my tongue was partly between my teeth whole life but I dont think tongue posture is genetic? My mother and brother have the same issue

bro I’m having a muscle spasm rn fuarkkkk

Yeah my tongue was partly between my teeth whole life but I dont think tongue posture is genetic? My mother and brother have the same issue
you are more likely to develop these i guess
take a photo of your teeth tbh

• +1
idk tbh your teeth seems fine

but your maxilla doesnt seem to be vertically short from the pics ive seen

• +1
idk tbh your teeth seems fine

but your maxilla doesnt seem to be vertically short from the pics ive seen
Frauding angle and letting mouth open can let it look normal a bit but you saw my x ray. 0 dowbward growth and too flat occlusal plane + No teeth showing while smiling

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
send it your xrays to sergio oms he might tell you the solution honestly i dont know much about this
" The short face syndrome is basically caused by one of four deviations: vertically deficient anterior height of the mandible, retropositioned mandible with pronounced vertical overbite, retropositioning of the maxilla with overclosure of the mandible, or maxillary vertical deficiency and short middle third of the face "

your surgeon should tell which surgery you need
"including the sandwich osteotomy of the chin, lengthening of the mandible, advancement and eventual lowering of the maxilla, and advancement with vertical lengthening of the middle third after Le Fort II osteotomy "

i would doubt that you need a chinsurgery , or maxilla lowering

• +1
send it your xrays to sergio oms he might tell you the solution honestly i dont know much about this
" The short face syndrome is basically caused by one of four deviations: vertically deficient anterior height of the mandible, retropositioned mandible with pronounced vertical overbite, retropositioning of the maxilla with overclosure of the mandible, or maxillary vertical deficiency and short middle third of the face "

your surgeon should tell which surgery you need
"including the sandwich osteotomy of the chin, lengthening of the mandible, advancement and eventual lowering of the maxilla, and advancement with vertical lengthening of the middle third after Le Fort II osteotomy "

i would doubt that you need a chinsurgery , or maxilla lowering
I 100% need maxilla lowering since my teeth arent visible while smiling which is a indicator for a too high set maxilla right?

i dont know honestly your midface ratio seems to be on the long side aswell if im being honest

• +1
Have an orthodontist intrude your upper teeth, this will let your bite close lower down giving a higher gonial angle etc. and counter your overly rotated maxilla. Dr Ting is really good at that stuff I would go with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Copemaxxing
i think you need lower jaw advancement if im being honest
what did the doc told you

• +1
i dont know honestly your midface ratio seems to be on the long side aswell if im being honest
Yes thats why I wondered too tbh. I asked my local surgeon like why midface isnt short if my maxilla is high set? He said „The maxilla itself can be devided in so Many more parts“ maybe he means that my lower maxilla is high set but my upper isnt?

Have an orthodontist intrude your upper teeth, this will let your bite close lower down giving a higher gonial angle etc. and counter your overly rotated maxilla. Dr Ting is really good at that stuff I would go with him
he has pretty straight teeth tbh

• +1
Yes thats why I wondered too tbh. I asked my local surgeon like why midface isnt short if my maxilla is high set? He said „The maxilla itself can be devided in so Many more parts“ maybe he means that my lower maxilla is high set but my upper isnt?
maybe he talked about the anterior part of the maxilla
but i highly doubt that he would say that you have no problem with your maxilla if you have short midface syndrome

• +1
he has pretty straight teeth tbh
He shouldnt get braces just to straighten teeth, but for the braces to extrude them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and goat2x
maybe he talked about the anterior part of the maxilla
but i highly doubt that he would say that you have no problem with your maxilla if you have short midface syndrome
Not short midface syndrome thats stunned growth. I have short face syndrome. like this guy 99A41B1C 1652 4460 8C00 8E3C0FC1E68C

He shouldnt get braces just to straighten teeth, but for the braces to extrude them
he got jaw surgery too right?

• +1
  • +1
Regular fasting for a day or two at a time is very healthy. Long term fasts, keto, paleo, fruitarian, no-fat, etc. diets long term are bad. Keto is the absolute worst, it’s also like a cult of people who believe your body going into ketosis is a good thing permanently and a magical fix for everything. It’s on par with nofap in fanaticism and lack of use

View attachment 643117

What causes the face to be like the far left. Too hard diet?

@goat2x @retard
Try Daddy's diet. Daddy's diet is the only eating regimen you'll ever need. It doesn't matter whether you're trying to lose weight or bulk up. Just eat what Daddy eats, and gain what Daddy gains. Make the switch to Daddy's diet today if you want to see maximum results now.