Is this a good norwood coverup?

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
Would you tell based on this picture that I am nw2? I struggle with finding the right ways of hiding my subhuman hairline, so the only thing I do is grow it out and then hide it with my hair. I had recessed temples as a child but I am still on finasteride preventively anyway (will add dutasteride weekly just to be save, and then reinforce this with ru)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss and nattycel
can't tell if you don't pull it back.

can't tell if you don't pull it back.
thats the point, I want to know if this is sufficient to make it seem like I am not nw2, although the wind is the problem

With my trained eye I can see you missed a spot on the left but normies wouldn't notice. But that haircut looks like shit tbh so not sure how much good it will do for you.

With my trained eye I can see you missed a spot on the left but normies wouldn't notice. But that haircut looks like shit tbh so not sure how much good it will do for you.
I have literally no other options, pulling it to the side reveals one temple, it doesnt look that bad from the front but from the side you can see it (from the side where the temple is revealed)

It's a coverup but is it worth it? imo no. The hair don't look good. Just get short hair
and don't think of your norwood.

I have literally no other options, pulling it to the side reveals one temple, it doesnt look that bad from the front but from the side you can see it (from the side where the temple is revealed)
Sad shit, man.
Ask @FatmanO , he has the same NW level as you but copes with weird curled up hairstyles
I know a dude from school who has a bad hairline as well, he actually has a similar cut to you but with the sides straight and longer (which makes him look like a dog, JFL)

Would you tell based on this picture that I am nw2? I struggle with finding the right ways of hiding my subhuman hairline, so the only thing I do is grow it out and then hide it with my hair. I had recessed temples as a child but I am still on finasteride preventively anyway (will add dutasteride weekly just to be save, and then reinforce this with ru)
View attachment 100906
get off that haircut

extrem incels vibes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Sad shit, man.
Ask @FatmanO , he has the same NW level as you but copes with weird curled up hairstyles
I know a dude from school who has a bad hairline as well, he actually has a similar cut to you but with the sides straight and longer (which makes him look like a dog, JFL)
its so over, I will nuke myself with anti prostate cancer drugs before a hair transplant to ensure there will be no future recession, I can't cope with this shit anymore, even doing one temples would make a huge difference
*temple

its so over, I will nuke myself with anti prostate cancer drugs before a hair transplant to ensure there will be no future recession, I can't cope with this shit anymore, even doing one temples would make a huge difference
*temple
There is only one solution: Start gymceling like crazy and wearing your hair in a stupid man bun - girls will think your hairline is receding because of steroids and not genetics - instant profit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Pendejo and Deleted member 1106
What's your age?

Sad shit, man.
I dont cope my hair is naturally curly, theres no coping

What's your age?
fucking 19 lol its so over, my hairline was always subhuman so I cope by saying its not balding (but I take finasteride any3way just in case)

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
View attachment 100906
Yeah you can still tell. Just
I can see it too, it's first thing I took notice in and I got no trained eye.

View attachment 100906
With this dirty greasy unkempt hair you wouldn't slay even a landwhale

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
With this dirty greasy unkempt hair you wouldn't slay even a landwhale
Yeah actual best bet for him would be to just accept defeat and comb it over to one side and pretend it's a conscious stylistic decision like every normie does when the reaper starts coming for him

• +1
fucking 19 lol its so over, my hairline was always subhuman so I cope by saying its not balding (but I take finasteride any3way just in case)
How many hair do you lose while shampoo and oiling?

A better one would be without the fringe.

How many hair do you lose while shampoo and oiling?
not a lot, like 10-20, but its usually cope to assess hairloss by the amount of hairs you lose, some people just shed a lot and the hair grows back, it matters whether hair grows back not how much you shed (although if you shed like an abnormal amount 500 hairs daily then something is wrong)

not a lot, like 10-20, but its usually cope to assess hairloss by the amount of hairs you lose, some people just shed a lot and the hair grows back, it matters whether hair grows back not how much you shed (although if you shed like an abnormal amount 500 hairs daily then something is wrong)
I am 17 and I am lose 30 hair when I oil my hair I am scared bruh I will go blald

I am 17 and I am lose 30 hair when I oil my hair I am scared bruh I will go blald
probably not you are asian, asians generally dont bald as much, my mum sheds fuck ton of hair and her hair is the same

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
10-20 is kinda much tbh but if you're on fin it should self-replenish, I think
Generally I only get like 5 loose strands but I already know I have time bomb norwood genetics so it doesn't mean shit in an of itself like you said

• +1
Looks more than nw2

You look like a girl. Why even care about hair, when so many other problems are making it impossible for girls to be attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I'm sorry mate, but being NW2 is not your main problem

• +1
Reactions: Notorious