Is this an ioi?

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
So, there's a Starbucks right by my house and I go there sometimes when I want coffee and am out at home(vanilla latte ofc). Now, theres this girl Barista there who's cute that will never stop talking to me, until I basically just walk out, and it gets annoying because I'm autistic.

Today I go in, and she starts asking me 100 questions about Cereal. Like, "Rice Krispies or Frosted Flakes?" "What's your favorite cereal?" "If you were on death row what would your last bowl of cereal be?" Should I just ask for her number next time or am I an autistic retard and she's just trying to be quirky?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and BrettyBoy
likely, keep answering her questions and see where it leads you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Give more details and examples of iois

She’s just being friendly no IOI for you buddy boyo, jk it could be

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
She’s just being friendly no IOI for you buddy boyo, jk it could be
if she is the one who goes to him and ask questions she's definitely interested

• +1
Didnt read but only ioi is p in v

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
who the fuck asks what type of cereal do you like, must be ioi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, UglyMan, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
when the coping is too stronk

cope is thinking that a girl looking, smiling or ttallking to you is an ioi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, didntreadlol and her
yes bro she's into you, most workers don't care about people's lifes

What country are you?

In the UK or europe, I'd say she's interested..

If America it could be normal... they're friendly as fuck to every customer over there

What country are you?

In the UK or europe, I'd say she's interested..

If America it could be normal... they're friendly as fuck to every customer over there

lol u wish, in America the workers don't give a fuck especially at a minimum wage job

there's a bitch like this at my local footlocker. She even tried talking to me at the mall during her break

So, there's a Starbucks right by my house and I go there sometimes when I want coffee and am out at home(vanilla latte ofc). Now, theres this girl Barista there who's cute that will never stop talking to me, until I basically just walk out, and it gets annoying because I'm autistic.

Today I go in, and she starts asking me 100 questions about Cereal. Like, "Rice Krispies or Frosted Flakes?" "What's your favorite cereal?" "If you were on death row what would your last bowl of cereal be?" Should I just ask for her number next time or am I an autistic retard and she's just trying to be quirky?
there's a bitch like this at my local footlocker. She even tried talking to me at the mall during her break
Slayers.net

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Festrunk

bragging?

Chads.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Festrunk
mirin 10/10 gigachad slayers itt tbh ngl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
lol u wish, in America the workers don't give a fuck especially at a minimum wage job

When i was in NYC.. the starbucks staff were super nice to me.. guys and girls

"hey whats your name"
"you having a good day"

cringe as fuck. Just sort my vanilla late out plz.

• Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf

"hey whats your name"
"you having a good day"

They act nice as long as you have money to pay.

"hey whats your name"
"you having a good day"

they ask your name to call you when the drink is ready

also if she asks a million questions she's into you for OP

"hey whats your name"
"you having a good day"

fking idiot, whats wrong with people being nice? Bad customer service makes me want to go ER.

• +1
fking idiot, whats wrong with people being nice? Bad customer service makes me want to go ER.

I fear nothing is going to stop you going ER bud

Most likely yes, does she also make sure to say goodbye and thanks you when you leave? Then it is for sure

Is she attractive? If she’s your looksmatch or below there’s a small chance it was an ioi

Is she attractive? If she’s your looksmatch or below there’s a small chance it was an ioi
cope, even if she was a stacy, that would be a fucking evident ioi!!! op is a gigaslayer

• JFL
Reactions: Festrunk
This thread made my shit day a little better and I love you all tbh tbh ngl ded srs

• +1
Is she smiling at you at all? Looks at your eyes directly? Its a possibility that its an IOI or she is kind of weird.

what ioi you talking about?
just be a normal person and ask her back why asking those dumb question...
only incels keep thinking about ioi

only l0l is pi in vi

its like asking "how do you want your eggs in the morning".

she wants u to sleep at her place

only ioi is sex

• +1
what if she approaches and wants ur number but u reject?

If she is approaching you and not wanting sex, and you're ugly, she wants to use you as a betabux

If she is approaching you and not wanting sex, and you're ugly, she wants to use you as a betabux
lmao a girl just wont get on her knees and suck ur dick after knowing her for 2 Minutes. doesnt matter if ur called chico or gandy. this doesnt happen

lmao a girl just wont get on her knees and suck ur dick after knowing her for 2 Minutes. doesnt matter if ur called chico or gandy. this doesnt happen

It will never happen if you're ugly

just like it wont happen if ur chad. unless ur in a club

No I mean if you're ugly, you should know she isn't going to have sex with you even after a long time of betabuxing