Is this cope? Saw this comment on a Steve Hoca video on youtube.

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
Whats up guys so I came across this comment:

''I have a theory that online dating sites such as Match dot com, actually filter/block 90%+ of emails from women or responses from women to keep as many paying guys on the sites as possible. Which is why a male model will receive more emails and responses but the 10% they arent blocking would still me much more than the average guy. We'd be fools to think that these for-profit billion dollar dating businesses dont optimize their algorithms to keep paying customers on as long as possible. Fake profiles of hot women, fake winks, re-occuring charges on your credit card if you dont cancel, etc. They probably block and filter emails as well. Or they might hide 80% of the women from the 80% percent of the guys because they know that a small number of visible women result in tons of guys emailing and people staying on longer. Ive come across girls in my area in person that mentioned they were on match or whatever other dating sites previously, but i never saw them on there and i usually have seen all female profiles. Stay away from dating sites and apps. They are optimize to keep you single and make themselves more money. Heck, i remember back in like 2007, some guy sued match dot com because match sent a decoy female on a date with him. They will engage in any kind of practice to make money which mean programmatically altering their algorithms to block emails or hide people from you.''
Minder weergeven

I mean it could be true, I used a male model tinder account, an orb account and other chadfish accounts to get matches and used the best pics and didn't at all get as much matches as I expected. In fact I got severely dissapointed. What do you think. Is the coping 2 strong?

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 176, dogtown and 6 others
cope,
i watched my sister on tinder and she swiped on 80% of the guys and was mostly going for bbc but everytime a bbc was recessed she'd skip em

Massive cope.

Words straight outta my ex-gf mouth: "I uninstalled Tinder, I was just bombarded with messages when I was on there had to get rid."

P.s. Fellow Hoca fan right here buddy :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
Massive cope.

Words straight outta my ex-gf mouth: "I uninstalled Tinder, I was just bombarded with messages when I was on there had to get rid."

P.s. Fellow Hoca fan right here buddy :feelsautistic:
Good shit, you know Hell by the dashboard light?

read even one letter of the title before scrolling down to post this I did not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back