Is the end near?

@Gunnersup
@Baldingman1998
@SubhumanCurrycel
@werty1457

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 8461, Deleted member 6382 and 3 others
Accutane triggered it I believe, I have balding in my genetics but it’s supposed to be at age 30 not age 20.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, EverythingMattersCel and Patient A
The balding is supposed to be from my temples not diffused

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 2968 and 7 others
I hardly notice any hairs falling out what the hell? Like I can manage to get at least 1-2 hairs if I want them to come out but that’s with a lot of shaking my hair over the sink. What the fuck? I just stopped taking accutane.

Looks completely normal????????
Are you autistic or?

• +1
Reactions: thecaste, Patient A and Godmaxxin
i tricked myself into having hairloss so i got bdd from it

worried and took 50 pics everyday for 1 month only to realize nothing is happening

Take that as you will

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, StephIsCold, sorrowfulsad and 3 others
Sorry for offitopic..

Mirin your collagen .. How the fuck you did not get any scaring from you brutal acne?

Is this diffuse thinning?

View attachment 1006229
Is the end near?

@Gunnersup
@Baldingman1998
@SubhumanCurrycel
@werty1457

Looks normal but on the thinner side of normal (I’m one to talk)
If you aren’t noticing shedding I wouldn’t worry about it but if you are commonly waking up with loose hairs on your pillow then maybe so

pack it in brother, it's a wrap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7173, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Looks thin but I'm not saying that to scare you. Only you know your hair the best

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Administrator and EverythingMattersCel
We need a before pic to see if you've lost hair or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 5969
that's thin as fuck considering you're 16. hell I have thicker hair and I'm an oldcel. mirin prettyboy aesthetic though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
All good as long as you don't look like this boyo

G93DDNcl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
inb4
Screenshot 20210224 100400

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8832
Me in 2017
Screenshot 20210225 022255  01

Me in 2019

Screenshot 20210225 013949

• So Sad
Reactions: lasthope and gamma
The thing is dude, I’m not losing a ton of hair each day. My roomate who isn’t losing hair shuffled his hair for 60 seconds in the sink and lost like the same amount as me. So I don’t get it. My hair just looks thin. Confusing as fuck.
So you are hallucinating Maxxing. Well it's better then actually losing hair

I started fin a year ago

Basically this is me unironically

Screenshot 20201011 144506

Screenshot 20210225 025726

Brutal shit. Looks like it could be happening to me. So to clarify what should I do? Would finasteride work, would minoxidil work?
Minoxodil is cope. Just take fin every day 0.5.

D3. B 12 biotin zinc(don't overdose zinc). Read how much for each one etc.

Blood flow most important thing so lift weights+ cardio+ scalp massages (not cope google studies scalp massage hairloss but takes very long time.

Try ru58841

Also if it's not mbp fin useless if it's like @Gunnersup

Good luck

So you are hallucinating Maxxing. Well it's better then actually losing hair
I mean I wish I was. Thing is I definitely think I’ve thinned at least a little. And it scares me.

View attachment 1006229
Is the end near?

@Gunnersup
@Baldingman1998
@SubhumanCurrycel
@werty1457

It's over dude your balding and I can tell it won't end well. Personal I suggest rope , lamp oil and bombs. But only if you have a enough ruppee s

Minoxodil is cope. Just take fin every day 0.5.

D3. B 12 biotin zinc(don't overdose zinc). Read how much for each one etc.

Blood flow most important thing so lift weights+ cardio+ scalp massages (not cope google studies scalp massage hairloss but takes very long time.

Try ru58841

Also if it's not mbp fin useless if it's like @Gunnersup

Good luck
Have you seen any good results man? Also I’m worried because keep in mind I have ZERO clue what accutane did to me. Like I don’t know if it just accelerated something genetically, or it gave me something temporary, or it gave me something permanent, or I’m just tripping. I just don’t know.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Have you seen any good results man? Also I’m worried because keep in mind I have ZERO clue what accutane did to me. Like I don’t know if it just accelerated something genetically, or it gave me something temporary, or it gave me something permanent, or I’m just tripping. I just don’t know.
The only legit results came from fin and microneedling. Minoxodil gives results but you lose everything if you stop it and it game me forehead acne and it's disgusting

The only legit results came from fin and microneedling. Minoxodil gives results but you lose everything if you stop it and it game me forehead acne and it's disgusting
So fin would definitely give me results even for diffuse thinning? What do I do? Just take .5 mg every day? And where can I learn more about all this? And aren’t the sides for fin brutal?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Baldingman1998
So fin would definitely give me results even for diffuse thinning? What do I do? Just take .5 mg every day? And where can I learn more about all this? And aren’t the sides for fin brutal?
Fin can be good ONLY if your hairloss is caused by dht. Might not work for accutane. Go to. A doc or a dermatologist or whatever and see the cause of your hairloss before taking fin. And yes can give sides

Don’t take fin. You don’t have male pattern baldness.

if your hair is thinning, just give your hair some nutrients/oils, especially the scalp. Do your research and pm me your findings or whatever.

Don’t take fin. You don’t have male pattern baldness.

if your hair is thinning, just give your hair some nutrients/oils, especially the scalp. Do your research and pm me your findings or whatever.
Wait dude so all this so just so, so so so new to me. So I talked to my dad. He told me he started losing hair STARTING ST THE TEMPLES at age 30. Normal, male pattern baldness. I’m fucking just turned 20, just off accutane and I started noticing my scalp. Idk man idk. What the hell.

Wait dude so all this so just so, so so so new to me. So I talked to my dad. He told me he started losing hair STARTING ST THE TEMPLES at age 30. Normal, male pattern baldness. I’m fucking just turned 20, just off accutane and I started noticing my scalp. Idk man idk. What the hell.
1st step is to stop worrying about it you fucking idiot. It's making it worse. You literally made like 5 posts about this shit. Calm down.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
1st step is to stop worrying about it you fucking idiot. It's making it worse. You literally made like 5 posts about this shit. Calm down.
You’re right man just lol. I can’t help it dude I flip shit. Thank you for giving me permission to calm the fuck down unironically I sort of need harsh treatment in situations like these.

• +1
You’re right man just lol. I can’t help it dude I flip shit. Thank you for giving me permission to calm the fuck down unironically I sort of need harsh treatment in situations like these.
you can be responsible and compassionate about issues if there are any but that doesn't mean you have to actively worry about anything

doesnt look like balding also consider the fact that ur head is under intense lightning, anyones scalp would be visible under that lighning unless u have REALLY thick and dense hair

• +1
doesnt look like balding also consider the fact that ur head is under intense lightning, anyones scalp would be visible under that lighning unless u have REALLY thick and dense hair
Ok thank you.

also I just realized I could always see my scalp. I couldn’t before because before the military I had super super long hair for a 2 block cut (kpop hairstyle...)

so...I guess I just have hilariously bad density?

Like I had a shaved head and grew it out and the entire time I could see my scalp.

This picture is from 3 months ago. I literally look like I’m diffuse thinning but i GUESS at the moment in reality I just have hilariously bad density (probably Asian trait...)

23252C1B BF05 4AF1 A66A 349C9111B959

The top isn’t visible because it’s combed down and forwards I’m assuming. In other pictures from the front I can indeed see my scalp from the front just the same as the sides.

as long as I’m not balding it’s cool with me.

Ok thank you.

also I just realized I could always see my scalp. I couldn’t before because before the military I had super super long hair for a 2 block cut (kpop hairstyle...)

so...I guess I just have hilariously bad density?

Like I had a shaved head and grew it out and the entire time I could see my scalp.

This picture is from 3 months ago. I literally look like I’m diffuse thinning but i GUESS at the moment in reality I just have hilariously bad density (probably Asian trait...)

View attachment 1007333
The top isn’t visible because it’s combed down and forwards I’m assuming. In other pictures from the front I can indeed see my scalp from the front just the same as the sides.

as long as I’m not balding it’s cool with me.
yeah i have the same shit when i buzzed, we just dont have that good density, been that way since i was 16 and thought i was balding, still the same today
just take a picture every month or so to compare to previous month, just incase though

yeah i have the same shit when i buzzed, we just dont have that good density, been that way since i was 16 and thought i was balding, still the same today
just take a picture every month or so to compare to previous month, just incase though
fuuuck sounds good to me I hate having thin hair makes me look like I’ve diffused thin because I’m fucking Asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
normal hair density. it's always gonna look thinner directly under a bathroom light when you move it around like that.

a good rule of thumb:
If you can see your scalp without moving your hair = low density
if you have to move your hair around to see your hair= normal density
if you have a hard time seeing your scalp even when you move it around = high density

normal hair density. it's always gonna look thinner directly under a bathroom light when you move it around like that.

a good rule of thumb:
If you can see your scalp without moving your hair = low density
if you have to move your hair around to see your hair= normal density
if you have a hard time seeing your scalp even when you move it around = high density

Ok thank fucking god but accutane isn’t causing my hair to thin. My sister has the same hair as me after I asked her to send me a picture.

C7DD6EB4 D950 4A7D B038 FF66BFBB3D47

so my hair is genetically like this. What the fuck is the cause though? I don’t understand it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
Ok thank fucking god but accutane isn’t causing my hair to thin. My sister has the same hair as me after I asked her to send me a picture.

View attachment 1007470

so my hair is genetically like this. What the fuck is the cause though? I don’t understand it.
I asked unban just to say this.

Your sister is hot pass her snap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Patient A and WadlowMaxxing

View attachment 1007470

i might be wrong but i think its mainly a race thing, asians tend to have thick but at the same time low density hair @Native
Fde LI

Lol My hair is just like yours and a little bit worse. I dont know what it is. Mpb or just bad hair quality Idk. But I am not shedding any hair. Not that I know of.

View attachment 1007470

yo sis lemme get a snap of your hair density right quick, I need to check if I'm norwooding

View attachment 1007470

actually if you're taking accutane you might be diffuse thinning. But what I said was still true, you have normal/average hair density for an 18 year old. But was your hair way thicker when you were younger or before accutane? If you had very thick hair, and now have normal hair density, accutane might of caused some temporary thinning.

Just don't take accutane if you want my advice.

But it looks denser than your sister's hair. At the very least equal but probably denser so your density is genetic most like

But again: you have to see if it's different than it was before

Being in the military barely sleeping and eating shit food won’t help either lol

View attachment 1006229
Is the end near?

@Gunnersup
@Baldingman1998
@SubhumanCurrycel
@werty1457

Never realized how many fucken chads are on this site , the best looking users on lookism.net are average on this site