Is this finally the end for mew copers?

We already know this
Below 18 = no substantial changes

But stop saying mewing is cope
Mewing will retain your skull. It will retain the shape of your maxilla and mandible. Basically whatever you already have, its going to ensure it doesnt recess further.

Plus after a decade of doing it you will get substantial results, im talking 1-3mm of an upswing in facial form

Of course im not saying cope with that. Osteotomies are the main goal for anyone who wants to improve their facial form

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
I am 18 but have very late development in my face (only 1 pair of molars rn) so I'll continue to hardmew and see what happens, even minor changes can help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Nah before Puberty. Like 10 to 12.
there are people who still have there mid palatal suture still open after 12 but it is uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
this shouldnt even be an argument. if u think pressing ur tongue to the roof of ur mouth will push up ur bones u need a lobotomy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and goat2x
Easy just get lefort simple

• +1
OF course it's cope but the true question is will not mewing and having a correct tongue posture could result in a worsening of the facial ratio/ further collapsing of the maxilla overtime ?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6401 and theanonymousone
this shouldnt even be an argument. if u think pressing ur tongue to the roof of ur mouth will push up ur bones u need a lobotomy
It's been proven many times

• +1
Just cause mewing doesnt work doesnt mean facepulling wont, your sutures dont close until late age unless you damage them. Same with mse.

• +1
what people here are med lmfao

the tribe is spouting med and they all look like pasty low trust school shooter pheno autists

its just a joke cuz theyre never gonna be med

• +1
Mewcopers BTFO tbh ngl

• +1
View attachment 340025
hes saying over 25's but we are talking about signifcant changes, so hes really saying over 18's

you can cope all you want but everything in the end comes down to one thing, lefort 3, no bullshit appliances, facepulling, mewing will do anything,

as sad as it is, its lefort 3 or death
LEGIT.

I tried a bit of "mewing". Because of healthy way to stand, allign, and teeth, etc.. I'm mid 30's. There is no improvement then from doing that stuff. But, it's good to not get any worse, to maintain current status. So it's still good to do.

• +1
John Mew doesn't like MSE at all (and I think the same would apply to the facemask) so I don't think this rules out those treatments.

• +1
John Mew doesn't like MSE at all (and I think the same would apply to the facemask) so I don't think this rules out those treatments.
Why is he against mse?

• +1
Time to rope OP. While Mewing doesn't work after 25, using appliances can change your palate and thus affects your facial appearance as bone remodels constantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and softLoverr
Why is he against mse?
Afaik he does not like how it's unnatural (splitting the maxilla with screws). Not even his son Mike Mew offers the treatment. The thing is that he only specializes in treating little kids and teens so that makes sense but his biobloc appliance or whatever is that called just doesn't really work for adults. This is what another like minded ortho said in the facebook group:

• +1
A friend of mine who's 22years old developed a diastema and he didnt use any appliance it was with his tongue alone, he has a noticeable gap in the front incisiors like 1-2mm and he didnt have before. You can look at mewing like bodybuilding honestly yes it may be hard to get changes for most of us however there are always outliers who get changes fast regardless of age.

Either way, not "mewing" is dumb, its the correct posture for any human being, it actually ALWAYS improves facial form in any adult because it prevents from getting worse with age, so if u dont mew right now u will 100% sure look worse in 5+ years thn u would've looked if u practised good posture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Who is most knowledgable of mike and john

• +1
View attachment 340025
hes saying over 25's but we are talking about signifcant changes, so hes really saying over 18's

you can cope all you want but everything in the end comes down to one thing, lefort 3, no bullshit appliances, facepulling, mewing will do anything,

Essentially lefort fucking 3 or a shot gun implant is what your saying ??????????????/

There goes all those mewing youtube videos convincing them that they can get Brad Pitt jawlines by "mewing".

• +1
How will the poorcels cope from now on? :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Lorsss, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Everything that encourages lazy bums to keep being lazy is good for us guys.
Don't help the competition too much.
But, let's be honest, mewing is just effective on attractive guys.

• +1
What FB group is that?

• +1
Mewing =/= mowing maxilla forward. Mewing is more multidimensional than that. Moving the maxilla forward is just one aspect of improving facial form. Mewing expands the mid-face, stimulates trigeminal nerve and improves dental arches regardless of age.
That’s literally the maxilla moving he said nothing is gonna move the maxilla except a lefort

• +1
That’s literally the maxilla moving he said nothing is gonna move the maxilla except a lefort
Bone movement is a loosely defined term so it's no wonder that it's a confusing concept. Expansion is not movement. Alveolar remodeling is not movement. Movement is when the maxilla moves as a singular unit in relation to the rest of the cranium. One does not need to achieve forward movement in order to significantly impact the face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Finally the mew copers can shut up now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MrGlutton
View attachment 340025

nigger no one is gonna give you lefort III, only option is lefort I with midface implant by jewppley

• +1
The problem with mewing is the expectations. Idiots thinking it will turn them into square-jawed chads. Mewing is just what normal healthy people do, it enables normal breathing and swallowing, and keeps the submental area tighter. It's something everyone should do the same way brushing you teeth is something everyone should do, but brushing your teeth isn't going to give you perfect teeth...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and Deleted member 6401
This has already been common knowledge for quite some time.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Nosecel and Slob
Mewing can result in small changes if you're a child. JFL at retarded boomers mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
VzHEVXY

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Alexanderr and balding17yomanletcel
tbh i don't even need to change my maxilla or midface, i mew just to fix my jaw posture (+forward neck posature by doing chintucks) i've seen several significant changes on YT and r/mewing (only for jaws)
i'm 27 btw, would mewing do any minor changes to my jaw?

How do you explain this guy's transformation at 19 then???

lol
did his maxilla change? doesnt look like it at all. did his chin change? no
he literally just lost weight and built his masseter muscles/is clenching in the picture
he's also slightly squinting too but thats something else

jfl stupid autistic mewcopers, suck my dick and swallow my cum you cucks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others

where is the transformation?
this guy lost fat and learned how to fraud
look at the recent videos he is still a subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Nosecel and Vidyacoper
lol
did his maxilla change? doesnt look like it at all. did his chin change? no
he literally just lost weight and built his masseter muscles/is clenching in the picture
he's also slightly squinting too but thats something else

jfl stupid autistic mewcopers, suck my dick and swallow my cum you cucks
You can clearly tell that the mandible moved down and forward, and that it is also wider, cope harder you subhuman trash

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
You can clearly tell that the mandible moved down and forward, and that it is also wider, cope harder you subhuman trash

you are in denial son
mewing doesnt effect the lower thirds size
that just show that his mandible growth because he went trough a thing called puberty retard
but you already past puberty subhuman keep coping

@Vidyacoper

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6191, RAITEIII and 2 others
Reminder that this gaycel is the kind of user who opposes my ideas

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Lmao if someone truly believes the mew shit they have sub 50 iq

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and balding17yomanletcel
A lot of people report getting lateral expansion from mewing. Even people over the age of 25. Mike Mew was able to record expansion in a 70 year old man. However, Mewing will not cause much facial upswing (the most important form of maxillary growth), meaning at best, you’ll just get a wider palate and slightly more protrusive cheekbones.

Light hair vs darker hair
Unstyled bed head vs styled fringe type hair
No squint vs squint
Selfie vs picture taken at a distance
Indoors picture vs outdoors picture (IME, Outdoors can accentuate angularity)

Atrophy of muscles used by incorrect oral posture and development of masseters and other musculature tied with correct oral posture

The one thing I will say though is his under eye region legit does look like it improved. But the absolutely comical difference in conditions for each picture make it hard to determine how much things actually changed.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Did people think mewing was actually gonna work?

I mean yeah some kids going through a rigorous program is one thing, but rotting incels trying to mew in front of their computers for some weeks before losing motivation? We all knew it was never gonna do anything except incite some placebo.

so even if i am 14 it is cope?
no its not cope there are people that have seen mewing gains in their 19s. early 20s . Go ahead and mew you will see results

most of the guys are sore losers nihilistic losers that shout cope at everything that isn't a lefort 3
View attachment 340025

Get MSE during ur 20s mew before that

Last edited:
only retarded people think people above people above 17 are going to get noticeable results under 7 months or so but stating it's impossible to work is just an incredulous depressed nihilist in denial
literally just common sense that consistent pressure on bones eventually morphs them

just saw the thread from the outside and dn anything but mew is not cope. its free

• +1
Reactions: needsolution