Is this forum full of actual autists?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Title
People on here often refer themselves as aspie fucks or retarded autists
But do they actually mean it or is it just an commonly used insult/slur in the PSL community as a whole?

I personally have aspergers syndrome (I was diagnosed by some jewish therapist when I was a youngcel) and I feel like my train of thought is very similar to many blackpilled users ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
this forum is full of narcies that arent gl enaugh to get what they desire. aspies are actually kind people. even kinder than normies. maybe some aspies too but majority=narcy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
this forum is full of narcies that arent gl enaugh to get what they desire. aspies are actually kind people. even kinder than normies
No dude, most of us aspies find it very difficult to put ourselves in other people's boots and thus lack compassion and empathy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem
No dude, most of us aspies find it very difficult to put ourselves in other people's boots and thus lack compassion and empathy
well most people easily put themselves in others boots here. thats why they want to be brad pitt or something. they understand roughly what its like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570 and Zdeweilx
failed normies and edgelords

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
bit of both tbh

• +1
this forum is full of narcies that arent gl enaugh to get what they desire. aspies are actually kind people. even kinder than normies. maybe some aspies too but majority=narcy

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
Jfl at remembering my previous profile pic
Rent free in your heald

They think they understand but they dont
I saved it like 5 months ago. I cant find it in my camera after scrolling For a minute so I just used google to a close match

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zdeweilx
not actual aspies. We mean socially isolated/retarded and depressed people who developed a delusional perception of reality and sky high expectations from looks improvement due to blackpill overdosing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
not actual aspies. We mean socially isolated/retarded and depressed people who developed a delusional perception of reality and sky high expectations from looks improvement due to blackpill overdosing
I think u couldnt be more accurate than that..

• +1
Most people here are just a bit socially awkward at worst. Less than 1% of people are full blown aspies.

• +1
I'm not autistic but not NT either. My social skills are okish but not NT enough, overall I would describe myself a guy who is simply very introverted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4570