Is this girl's side average in white population?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Just curions
Screenshot 20190923 012849 Chrome

I wanna rub my dick on her gonial angle and cum all over her maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
at uni i find way better profile of girls tbh,

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and toolateforme
I wanna rub my dick on her gonial angle and cum all over her maxilla
Generic PSL autist
at uni i find way better profile of girls tbh,
Another confirmation my fucking race was legit genetic trash gathering...
If she was in korea she will be mogging literally every single girl existing JFL, being considered angel descended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Zygos4Life
Generic PSL autist

Another confirmation my fucking race was legit genetic trash gathering...
If she was in korea she will be mogging literally every single girl existing JFL, being considered angel descended.
asians have big zygos though

looks a lot like my gf's

You lucky bastard. I wish I was white.
i wish you were white too

that sounded less nazi in my head but it sucks that minorities are held to standards they genetically shouldn't fit

i wish you were white too

that sounded less nazi in my head but it sucks that minorities are held to standards they genetically shouldn't fit
JFL thanks, nazis were right, standards are just biology.

JFL thanks, nazis were right, standards are just biology.
ehhh, might sound bluepilled but nazis were a pretty necessary evil for us to become modern, the amount of technology that was developed during that (computing and rocketing mainly) was crazy

not to mention that if it wasn't for hitler wiping his ass with the treaty of versailles, modern day germany would be an ex-soviet 2nd world shithole

ehhh, might sound bluepilled but nazis were a pretty necessary evil for us to become modern, the amount of technology that was developed during that (computing and rocketing mainly) was crazy

not to mention that if it wasn't for hitler wiping his ass with the treaty of versailles, modern day germany would be an ex-soviet 2nd world shithole
Yeah I wish Hitler could've won the war and wiped out asians too. And genetic engineered whole human race to aryan Chad's.

Yeah I wish Hitler could've won the war and wiped out asians too. And genetic engineered whole human race to aryan Chad's.
apart from the japanese, they were pretty buddy-buddy

not that they wouldn't have eaten each other alive shortly after, mind you, the problem with building massive empires is that it's kind of hard to not pick fights lmfao

apart from the japanese, they were pretty buddy-buddy

not that they wouldn't have eaten each other alive shortly after, mind you, the problem with building massive empires is that it's kind of hard to not pick fights lmfao
O oh yeah japan was called honorary aryan or somewhat I heard.
Anyways korea and china should be wiped out tbh

O oh yeah japan was called honorary aryan or somewhat I heard.
Anyways korea and china should be wiped out tbh
that'd be pretty funny, maybe not south korea because their music may be shit but i just love consumerism too much

china can fuck off though, literal shithole the world would be better off without

that'd be pretty funny, maybe not south korea because their music may be shit but i just love consumerism too much

china can fuck off though, literal shithole the world would be better off without
For sure lmao. Chinese even think they are the best of the world.
Most of Asian-masculinity copers are chinese JFL

For sure lmao. Chinese even think they are the best of the world.
Most of Asian-masculinity copers are chinese JFL
if the chinese were the most macurin peperr in the world we'd have memes about jackie chan rather than chuck norris tbh

if the chinese were the most macurin peperr in the world we'd have memes about jackie chan rather than chuck norris tbh
Macurin peperr :lul::lul::lul::lul: mongoloid skulls are far from mascurin jfl

Macurin peperr :lul::lul::lul::lul: mongoloid skulls are far from mascurin jfl
tbh, i will admit genghis khan was the OG gigachad, but saying they're all like that now is like saying all of europe are hunky roman soldiers ready to build an empire tomorrow

tbh, i will admit genghis khan was the OG gigachad, but saying they're all like that now is like saying all of europe are hunky roman soldiers ready to build an empire tomorrow
It's all about looks anyway. Jeengeyz can looked subhuman feminine kid then too. While Europeans looked Vikings and Jason momoa

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
This is the avarage bone of white race

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Id say yes bro