is this site just ClosetedFaggots.me?

sKdLeL

sKdLeL

4'2 blue BCC mogger of humans from stacy's house
just think about it, you guys are posting pictures to rate, and obviously you would ask a person the gender you want to fuck, why is that? because you want to know if you are attractive to such gender, bcuz its the gender you wanna fuck, duh, y'all posting pictures for men to rate, you're a huge faggot my g, second thing, the stereotype that faggots put more time and effort into looking good, yeah of course, getting rid of acne, losing bloat, and other minor softmaxxes are ok, not a faggot thing, but some of you mfers go to the extent to get surgeries(or suggest it) b-but we are getting surgeries to look more masc bro! being masc is not gay! again, closetedFaggots.me, you just put that excuse so people dont suspect you are a huge faggot, and third, gay threads, everywhere, KYS FAGGOTS. oh and the chad worship, you are worshipping a fucking MAN, do i have to explain why such thing is absolute homosexuality, having male models avis, analyzing their faces, cmon bro.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Warlord, Deleted member 12002 and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: Warlord and Danish_Retard

• So Sad
Reactions: sKdLeL
I don't think anyone here hides it, I'm very open for example

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Looks234 and defaya
9A438745 A1AA 43EF 9537 B53E6A0FB858

:p

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and sKdLeL
just think about it, you guys are posting pictures to rate, and obviously you would ask a person the gender you want to fuck, why is that? because you want to know if you are attractive to such gender, bcuz its the gender you wanna fuck, duh, y'all posting pictures for men to rate, you're a huge faggot my g, second thing, the stereotype that faggots put more time and effort into looking good, yeah of course, getting rid of acne, losing bloat, and other minor softmaxxes are ok, not a faggot thing, but some of you mfers go to the extent to get surgeries(or suggest it) b-but we are getting surgeries to look more masc bro! being masc is not gay! again, closetedFaggots.me, you just put that excuse so people dont suspect you are a huge faggot, and third, gay threads, everywhere, KYS FAGGOTS. oh and the chad worship, you are worshipping a fucking MAN, do i have to explain why such thing is absolute homosexuality, having male models avis, analyzing their faces, cmon bro.
improving your looks there's nothing wrong with but I do agree with your third point lol. Most are subconsciously fags as most of them truly think they're not gay at all but then consistently post images of different male models and even setting them as their profile pic holy shit LMAO I gotta agree that's some embarrassing shit...

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 12002, Lmao and 2 others
1. Normies ( be it female or male) do not give accurate rating nor theyre knowledgeable about what can be improved. Try by yourself go ask a foid. We are another level.

2. Everyone here wants to look better, and if you need to undergo surgery, so be it. Cuz we understand/ have suffered the extreme importance of looks. And that looks = EVERYTHING. But you dont cuz u greycel.

Ultimately you cant be chad if straight males dont question their sexuality because of you. It is what it is. If someday youre gl youd understand.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11748
1. Normies ( be it female or male) do not give accurate rating nor theyre knowledgeable about what can be improved. Try by yourself go ask a foid. We are another level.

2. Everyone here wants to look better, and if you need to undergo surgery, so be it. Cuz we understand/ have suffered the extreme importance of looks. And that looks = EVERYTHING. But you dont cuz u greycel.

Ultimately you cant be chad if straight males dont question their sexuality because of you. It is what it is. If someday youre gl youd understand.
1. yes normies cant rate for shit but there are some that can

2. again, the faggot stereotype, and yeah i do understand that looks are everything (obvs not everything literally), almost nobody here will have surgeries, it is the truth, yeah bro this surgery will fix your whole face! cmon bro, it will take more than 1 surgery to fix that, and if you need more than 1 surgery you were never meant to be good looking and you probably never will-

3. absolute bullshit, when i look at a male model i dont fucking analyze his face nor i question my sexuality for even a micro second.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RAITEIII
sus bro

I wouldnt fuck dante

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
just think about it, you guys are posting pictures to rate, and obviously you would ask a person the gender you want to fuck, why is that?
Bro just ask women for advice and all the’re gonna tell you is “Just smile more!” or “Yea I think you have nice eyes!” (but dare to touch me and I’ll call the cops)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, eyelidcel and Wallenberg
absolute bullshit, when i look at a male model i dont fucking analyze his face nor i question my sexuality for even a micro second.
Yet when others do you assume they have homosexual thoughts.

OP, you seem dumb.

women aren't going to give honest opinions they're virtue signalers. Only women's actions will tell you how attractive you are. I.E is she staring at you, staring at you and smiling, quickly looking away etc. Op is probably gaycel that's projecting though

women aren't going to give honest opinions they're virtue signalers. Only women's actions will tell you how attractive you are. I.E is she staring at you, staring at you and smiling, quickly looking away etc. Op is probably gaycel that's projecting though
JoinedSep 22, 2020Posts3Reputation2