Is this skin care routine legit to get a glowy skin?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
1) A Ret Gel
2) Vitamin C Serum
3) Aloe Vera Gel

From dusty brown skin to glowy smooth mulatto skin.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
you found the formula

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Its good going but you need SPF on that list too.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and .👽.
Yes but don’t overdo it. Do Vit C once a week and Aloe vera 3x a week. And add moisturizer sunscreen.

Also get your testosterone up and eat healthy. Skip breakfast. Don’t fap.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and .👽.
Why tho? Its always dark/rainy here

Even so its just extra caution mate, a lot of skinmaxxing isn't just about getting better skin but is to prevent further damage.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
the almighty formula, gonna try this

1) A Ret Gel
2) Vitamin C Serum
3) Aloe Vera Gel

No cap I squeezed 2 nearly rotten oranges into a empty bottle of hyaluronic acid and labeled it vit c serum. It works too :lul:
Yes but don’t overdo it. Do Vit C once a week and Aloe vera 3x a week. And add moisturizer sunscreen.

I hit vit c erday... y not?

Thx buddy boyo. Your skin care thread was very informative.

Btw Add Moisturizer AND sunscreen or sunscreen with Moisturizer in it? Haha

Thx buddy boyo. Your skin care thread was very informative.

Btw Add Moisturizer AND sunscreen or sunscreen with Moisturizer in it? Haha
Either is good. and you’re welcome :feelsyay:

• +1
This is better bro trust me:

morning:
Vitamin C Serum
Aloe Vera moisturizer
Sunscreen

night:
Tretinion
Moisturizer
Aquaphor

then also dermaroll with derminator so no microtearing and dont scrunch your forehead or face, only when u smile

nothing else mogs trust bro

moisturize and collagen is key

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Zdeweilx

morning:
Vitamin C Serum
Aloe Vera moisturizer
Sunscreen

night:
Tretinion
Moisturizer
Aquaphor

then also dermaroll with derminator so no microtearing and dont scrunch your forehead or face, only when u smile

How long did it take for the first tretinoid results to appear pls?

How long did it take for the first tretinoid results to appear pls?
Legit first night I woke up glowing. BHA, aha, azaleic acid, benzoyl peroxide is dogshit in comparison to retinol.

But I didnt have severe acne so no purge, only a few pimples and scars

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Legit first night I woke up glowing. BHA, aha, azaleic acid, benzoyl peroxide is dogshit in comparison to retinol.

But I didnt have severe acne so no purge, only a few pimples and scars
Lifefuel thanks
Im scared about sides effects like some people said it caused their skin to peel and shit like that

Lifefuel thanks
Im scared about sides effects like some people said it caused their skin to peel and shit like that
Nah that shit only happens due to poor moisturizing.

I use EXTREMELY trying vitamin c serum and tretinoiun EVERYDAY and never get dry skin.

Get squalane oil, hyaularonic acid, and hado labo skin plumping gel.

All of these are allergen, alcohol, non comodogenic, work with every skin type.

Just slather squalane oil over ur face every night and then aquaphor on top. you will get top tier cheap moisturization, I went from brown at night to light and glowing in the morning with this

trust me and you will ascend son

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Nah that shit only happens due to poor moisturizing.

I use EXTREMELY trying vitamin c serum and tretinoiun EVERYDAY and never get dry skin.

Get squalane oil, hyaularonic acid, and hado labo skin plumping gel.

All of these are allergen, alcohol, non comodogenic, work with every skin type.

Just slather squalane oil over ur face every night and then aquaphor on top. you will get top tier cheap moisturization, I went from brown at night to light and glowing in the morning with this

trust me and you will ascend son
Thanks bro will do for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506

Why skip breakfast

Okay lets do this one bit at a time.

- Glowy skin is hydrated and moisturised skin. If glow is your main concern, then those two things need to be at the top of your list. Don't get me wrong, retinoids are phenomenal, but they won't make your skin 'glow'- its just not how they work.

1) A Ret Gel
2) Vitamin C Serum
3) Aloe Vera Gel

I'd be surprised if an aloe gel is going to be enough moisture for you with tretinoin.
If you're just starting tretinoin, don't use that and a vitamin C together unless you've got skin like a rhino's hide.
Yes, as other posters mentioned, you need a sunscreen in there. I wouldn't recommend a combined moisturiser/sunscreen since you're almost certainly not going to be using enough moisturiser to actually get adequate SPF coverage. You need 1.5-2 finger lengths of sunscreen for your head and neck. And please use sunscreen regardless of the weather.
Also, are you not cleansing or am I missing something?

No cap I squeezed 2 nearly rotten oranges into a empty bottle of hyaluronic acid and labeled it vit c serum. It works too :lul:

I hit vit c erday... y not?
I hate to be the one to break it to you but the "working" that you see there is from the hyaluronic, not the vitamin C. Oh and you've also massively compromised the preservative system in your product, congrats.
The reason you can use that vitamin C every day is because there is almost no vitamin C in that homemade thing. Did a shitty bit of maths and by my conservative calculations, the The Ordinary Vitamin C 23% + HA 2% has about 137 times more vitamin C than what you made (and thats assuming that everything else is equal, which it is not).

• +1

- Glowy skin is hydrated and moisturised skin. If glow is your main concern, then those two things need to be at the top of your list. Don't get me wrong, retinoids are phenomenal, but they won't make your skin 'glow'- its just not how they work.

I'd be surprised if an aloe gel is going to be enough moisture for you with tretinoin.
If you're just starting tretinoin, don't use that and a vitamin C together unless you've got skin like a rhino's hide.
Yes, as other posters mentioned, you need a sunscreen in there. I wouldn't recommend a combined moisturiser/sunscreen since you're almost certainly not going to be using enough moisturiser to actually get adequate SPF coverage. You need 1.5-2 finger lengths of sunscreen for your head and neck. And please use sunscreen regardless of the weather.
Also, are you not cleansing or am I missing something?

I hate to be the one to break it to you but the "working" that you see there is from the hyaluronic, not the vitamin C. Oh and you've also massively compromised the preservative system in your product, congrats.
The reason you can use that vitamin C every day is because there is almost no vitamin C in that homemade thing. Did a shitty bit of maths and by my conservative calculations, the The Ordinary Vitamin C 23% + HA 2% has about 137 times more vitamin C than what you made (and thats assuming that everything else is equal, which it is not).
I dont have acne or anything. So i will skip retinoids. Ty
Im cleansing with water only

Really? Many tretinoin users told me that it's what made their skin glow thanks to that collagen and hadn't achieved that with moisturizer and so on.

• +1
Really? Many tretinoin users told me that it's what made their skin glow thanks to that collagen and hadn't achieved that with moisturizer and so on.
It will in time make the skin glow slightly, but honestly the majority of glow is mostly from moisturiser.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

morning:
Vitamin C Serum
Aloe Vera moisturizer
Sunscreen

night:
Tretinion
Moisturizer
Aquaphor

Does it Matter which vitamin c serum i use?
I found cheap ones and pretty expensive ones