Is this sufficient gymcel/bodymaxxing? What should I improve?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
zDKblrq.png

Have I maxxed out bodywise?

What to improve? Reduce fat? More chest? I need David Laid / Zyzz tier shredding, but that is probably impossible without trenbolone, right?

6'3'' , about 205 lbs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1448, Gingercope, Extra Chromosome and 6 others
i cant tell ur bodyfat precisely from this image cuz it could just be lighting, but u want abs + serratus + vascularity and then you're maxxed out for body

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome and Steve bachall
Looks good,just maintain tbh,maybe lose 2-4kg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I'd define the abs a bit more but otherwise, your physique is ideal and anything more would be overkill unless you want to run intimidation game.

zDKblrq.png

What to improve? Reduce fat? More chest? I need David Laid / Zyzz tier shredding, but that is probably impossible without trenbolone, right?

6'3'' , about 205 lbs
Reduce body fat a little more and then train neck and traps more to look big in shirts

what is your neck size?

Looks maxxed already.

How long have you been lifting for? @OCDMaxxing

miring your dedication to looksmaxing and your attitude @OCDMaxxing. my fav. recent new user, keep it up

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Your body is maxxed out. I don't think that any change would improve your looks. The only option would be shredding further down to get a more lean face but its up to you. Your body is a 10/10 though especially considering your height. Good job!

Height/age?
As suggested above loose bodyfat and get a tan. Zac Efrons abs in Baywatch are the ideal

Height/age?
As suggested above loose bodyfat and get a tan. Zac Efrons abs in Baywatch are the ideal

Thanks for kind words and advice guys.

Age 30 (oldcelmaxxing)

Shit sucks I have only 4pack, not 6 pack.

Will try to improve.

I think you are fine.

zDKblrq.png

6'3'' , about 205 lbs
Measure your body fat, I'm crazy impressed. Wish I had your height.

Many women legit prefer 10-12% bf to 8% bf. Unless your face could benefit from losing more body fat I would not shred down further. I'm not saying it will hurt you but its not going to propel you forward into a new realm of opportunity and 8% bf starts taking away from quality of life and is substantially harder to maintain longterm without hopping on compounds

Last edited:
one roid cycle will add about 8lbs to your lean body mass if you haven't used roids already. honetly though, height mog and face mog, body is just cope.

Can you post a picture in a shirt, ideal body imo