Is this the ideal looksmaxxed ethnic man

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
Mario1

Mario2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, jordanbarrettisgod, aestheticallypleasin and 3 others
If only he had PCT

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
dont listen to the coper, nct or not this guy would get any girl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 8064, Warlow and 7 others
Not ideal cause of below average eye area, but everything else (bone structure, facial features, ratios) is above average

Did I say he was ugly with nct?
Did I say he wont get any girls?
Did I say his life is over?
the way you implied it meant that he is ugly you fucking retard

Well explain his features

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about, this guy could get any girl based on his looks. I morphed him to be even more masculine but thats his only room for improvement, aesthetically he's perfect

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about, this guy could get any girl based on his looks. I morphed him to be even more masculine but thats his only room for improvement, aesthetically he's perfect
exactly, look at the other fucking guy ''muh nct''

exactly, look at the other fucking guy ''muh nct''

For some reason everybody keeps forgetting this fundamental cornerstone of male looks. PCT eyes are not ideal in men who dont want to be prettyboys, but instead classically handsome (ideal).

Prenatal Testosterone

For some reason everybody keeps forgetting this fundamental cornerstone of male looks. PCT eyes are not ideal in men who dont want to be prettyboys, but instead classically handsome (ideal).

View attachment 518929
eyebrow shape can even benefit from NCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
So is it possible to get procedures like his features

So is it possible to get procedures like his features

The cheekbones and jaw are the biggest improvements people can make generally (custom zygo implants and double jaw surgery+chin wing), but it is too personalised to make a blanket statement. Need to see a pic to say what improvements can be made to look closer to his features.

The cheekbones and jaw are the biggest improvements people can make generally (custom zygo implants and double jaw surgery+chin wing), but it is too personalised to make a blanket statement. Need to see a pic to say what improvements can be made to look closer to his features.

2020 06 25 191829

Here

his insta for those who are curious https://www.instagram.com/mario8855/
another prime example of NCT > PCT
undisputed, hexum, mario, my avatar, they all have NCT and they're the biggest moggers in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and lifestyle21873